Time for my new mod
You know that... you travel through your world and then it happens ... you were killed by a creeper, zombie, fall of a cliff and all the items you carried around with you laying on the ground ....
You don't know exactly where you died and you know after 5minutes items were removed from the
world and disappear.
Simple solution My mod increases the time items were stored in a chuck at about 24hours =)
so now you've got enough time to get your loot back.
So here is a picture ;D
1) Locate your minecraft.jar file. Hit the Windowskey +R and type in %APPDATA%.
2) Open minecraft.jar in an archiver (WinRar/7-Zip/etc)
3) Delete the META-INF folder.
4) Copy (drag and drop) the .class files from the downloaded zip file into the jar file, replacing previous files.
5) Start Minecraft and have fun!
http://adf.ly/H9l2B Download (Adfly) (Supports my work)
http://www.mediafire...cvl13uls34c6jax Download (Direct)
http://adf.ly/H08A5 Download (Adfly) (Supports my work)
http://www.mediafire...jrzzf3cpwwue75a Download (Direct)