Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Seven Craft | Feed the Beast | Whitelisted | 1.4.6 |


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1

HighJiinks

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

I am starting up a new Feed the Beast server.  I am looking for mature players who can follow a small set of rules.  If you feel you can act mature and follow the rules, and would like to play on the server, please fill out the following application.

Spoiler:

Rules:
-No Griefing or Stealing
-No Raiding
-Pranks are allowed if it doesn't destroy anything
-Act mature (don't spam chat or use all caps)

Hope to see most of you there!



Register or log in to remove.

#2

XxBronixx

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

Hi i would like to join.
Ingame name: EpicDirtBlock
Age:14
How long ive been playing minecraft: bout 8months 9 months max.

#3

haydnharris1
  • Location: England
  • Minecraft: haydnharris1
  • Xbox:gameguru28

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

Ingame name: haydnharris1
Age:16
How long ive been playing minecraft: definitely over a year but not too sure exactly. I've had a lot of experience and i'm looking for a new server.
Posted Image

#4

HighJiinks

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

View PostXxBronixx, on 05 January 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

Hi i would like to join.
Ingame name: EpicDirtBlock
Age:14
How long ive been playing minecraft: bout 8months 9 months max.
Accepted.

Server will be up and running within a few hours.

View Posthaydnharris1, on 05 January 2013 - 07:29 PM, said:

Ingame name: haydnharris1
Age:16
How long ive been playing minecraft: definitely over a year but not too sure exactly. I've had a lot of experience and i'm looking for a new server.
Accepted.

#5

impervious
  • Location: Ontario, Canada
  • Minecraft: impervious
  • Xbox:InsanityyyHD

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:32 PM

In Game Name: impervious
Age: 17
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Over 2 years

#6

HighJiinks

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

View Postimpervious, on 05 January 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

In Game Name: impervious
Age: 17
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Over 2 years

Accepted

#7

Nymatic
    Nymatic

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 238 posts
  • Location: LaLa land
  • Minecraft: KristaRox

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

In Game Name: KristaRox
Age:18
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I started about halfway into the initial beta. So about a year.

Thanks for the consideration!

Which modpack of FTB by the way?
Click? :3 Posted Image

#8

haydnharris1
  • Location: England
  • Minecraft: haydnharris1
  • Xbox:gameguru28

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

Sorry but can you be a bit more specific than a few hours. I just want to know how much time i've got to kill, thanks
Posted Image

#9

HighJiinks

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

View PostNymatic, on 05 January 2013 - 07:33 PM, said:

In Game Name: KristaRox
Age:18
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I started about halfway into the initial beta. So about a year.

Thanks for the consideration!

Which modpack of FTB by the way?

Accepted. Mindcrack.

View Posthaydnharris1, on 05 January 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

Sorry but can you be a bit more specific than a few hours. I just want to know how much time i've got to kill, thanks

It's not going to be as long as I though. Probably 30 minutes.

#10

windywither

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

In Game Name: windywither
Age: 14
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft for four months.
It may seem like a short amount of time, but I'm pretty sure I've got everything down. P:

I haven't played with the Feed the Beast modpack before, though, so I'm hoping I can join a server and finally try it out. : D

#11

HighJiinks

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

View Postwindywither, on 05 January 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

In Game Name: windywither
Age: 14
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft for four months.
It may seem like a short amount of time, but I'm pretty sure I've got everything down. P:

I haven't played with the Feed the Beast modpack before, though, so I'm hoping I can join a server and finally try it out. : D
Accepted.

#12

haydnharris1
  • Location: England
  • Minecraft: haydnharris1
  • Xbox:gameguru28

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

ok cool, thanks :)
Posted Image

#13

insanehawkman
  • Minecraft: insanehawkman

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

In Game Name:insanehawkman
Age:16
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since beta 1.7
Posted Image <--- YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CLICK ON IT

#14

welel
    welel

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 22 posts
  • Location: In the Nether(lands) poking some pigmens with a stick
  • Minecraft: welel

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

In Game Name: welel
Age: 14
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: i've only been playing since 1.2.3 but i've been watching videos since 1.4 beta however i started playing feed the beast recently and i would like to try it out

Posted Image


#15

Skokkeli93
  • Location: Finland
  • Minecraft: skokkeli93

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

In Game Name: skokkeli93
Age: 17
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I started playing couple months before the official release of the game.I have alot of experience and the old server where i was sucked so i wan't to join a new server now.

#16

killerbunny

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

In Game Name: killerbunny
Age: 16
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Alpha times before halloween update.

#17

HighJiinks

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

View Postinsanehawkman, on 05 January 2013 - 07:56 PM, said:

In Game Name:insanehawkman
Age:16
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since beta 1.7

Accepted.

View Postwelel, on 05 January 2013 - 07:56 PM, said:

In Game Name: welel
Age: 14
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: i've only been playing since 1.2.3 but i've been watching videos since 1.4 beta however i started playing feed the beast recently and i would like to try it out
Accepted.

View PostSkokkeli93, on 05 January 2013 - 07:56 PM, said:

In Game Name: skokkeli93
Age: 17
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I started playing couple months before the official release of the game.I have alot of experience and the old server where i was sucked so i wan't to join a new server now.
Accepted.

View Postkillerbunny, on 05 January 2013 - 07:57 PM, said:

In Game Name: killerbunny
Age: 16
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Alpha times before halloween update.
Accepted.

#18

iloveminecraft97
  • Location: in my dimensiOn, hanging with n, and e.
  • Minecraft: Getdiamond
  • Xbox:NOPE

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

In Game Name: getdiamond
Age: 15
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: pretty much since june or july.

#19

insanehawkman
  • Minecraft: insanehawkman

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

What's the IP
Posted Image <--- YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CLICK ON IT

#20

Skokkeli93
  • Location: Finland
  • Minecraft: skokkeli93

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

when is the server going to be up?