• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4][SSP/SMP] Magical Crops - Version 3.2 - Farm your resources! [FORGE] [3.2.0 BETA 15a] SERIOUSLY NEED A NEW MOD SPOTLIGHT! [UPDATED: 26/02/14]

magical crops mod 1.5.2 download farm your way to 1.6.2

• Please log in to reply
2546 replies to this topic

Mark719
    Mark719

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1071 posts
  • Minecraft: Eurkes

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:19 PM

View PostAappleyard, on 09 January 2013 - 05:14 PM, said:

Need Help with an error.

This is a server side error only. The Client works fine.

Spoiler:
Was it working before Minecraft updated to 1.4.7 today? or have you always had the error server side?

Posted Image

I take in all suggestions and comments on my mods, even if I don't reply I have logged it somewhere. :)

Register or log in to remove.

Aappleyard

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

Just tried it today. I am running 1.4.6 I thought. Client side. No issues.

Just tried a server setup. (I run a heavily modded server 24/7) I just installed this mod and the server comes up with that.

No idea whats causing it.

Would appreciate any advice or help! Thanks!

Btw.. Really amazing mod Mark719! Love it!

(thought id say. When I removed the mod the server loads just fine)
(also that error prevents the server actually loading at all)

Mark719
    Mark719

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1071 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

View PostAappleyard, on 09 January 2013 - 05:22 PM, said:

Just tried it today. I am running 1.4.6 I thought. Client side. No issues.

Just tried a server setup. (I run a heavily modded server 24/7) I just installed this mod and the server comes up with that.

No idea whats causing it.

Would appreciate any advice or help! Thanks!

Btw.. Really amazing mod Mark719! Love it!

(thought id say. When I removed the mod the server loads just fine)
(also that error prevents the server actually loading at all)
Ok I think I know what this is then since I have corrected it in the latest version which will be out soonish, but I will look into releasing a quick fix so it should work on servers, sorry about that, I will let you know when I have done it, and thank you glad you enjoy it.

Posted Image

I take in all suggestions and comments on my mods, even if I don't reply I have logged it somewhere. :)

Aappleyard

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

Greatly appreciated that you looked into the problem I am having.

Looking forward to the release!

Thank you for your time!

NikolasMMDLXXI
  • Minecraft: Nicholas2571

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

View PostMark719, on 09 January 2013 - 12:07 PM, said:

Yeah, I was thinking maybe a more expensive type of bone meal, making players only use it if they have the resources.
Also 1.5 I am not sure I keep player around with more complex items which I still need to learn to code properly so I think a lot of the big main stuff will be 2.0 and a lot more little stuff but still good hopefully will be 1.5, which could be next week.

What launcher are you using or is this a custom pack you have made yourself?

i have made this pack myself using my favorite mods i found through mod packs and then getting them myself (really i only got stuff that was interesting or made other things easier) so that answers that
~prince of the skies, lord of his kingdom,NikolasMMDLXXI (come see what makes me tick on my profile I've got nothing (about myself) to hide or be ashamed of!That's why I have it all out where everyone can see)

Mark719
    Mark719

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1071 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

View PostNikolasMMDLXXI, on 09 January 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

i have made this pack myself using my favorite mods i found through mod packs and then getting them myself (really i only got stuff that was interesting or made other things easier) so that answers that
Try changing the "Essence Block ID" in the config file.

Posted Image

grimmliberty
  • Minecraft: grimmliberty

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

Looks like server side issues.... this is the cmd prompt dump, it generally has more info than the standard logs...

I tried running it with JUST MC 1.4.7 server jar with the latest Forge and Player API 1.3 injected and this mod ... (using the same config I am using with 77 other mods in SP just fine)

Spoiler:

To me, who doesn't know much of anything, it looks like this is made for client side only, as far as Forge is concerned???
Hope it helps hunt down what is going on....

Mark719
    Mark719

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1071 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

View PostAappleyard, on 09 January 2013 - 05:58 PM, said:

Greatly appreciated that you looked into the problem I am having.

Looking forward to the release!

Thank you for your time!
Hey, not sure if you even online but I have a fix, but I need you or someone with a server to try it out, I tested on eclipse but want a proper test.

Download - Magical_crops_1.1_SMPFIX:
http://www.mediafire...25cmljkgpouc06x

Posted Image

GSValore
  • Minecraft: GSValore

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:22 AM

View PostMark719, on 10 January 2013 - 12:19 AM, said:

Hey, not sure if you even online but I have a fix, but I need you or someone with a server to try it out, I tested on eclipse but want a proper test.

Download - Magical_crops_1.1_SMPFIX:
http://www.mediafire...25cmljkgpouc06x

Tested locally and it did not throw the client error.  Crops are functioning to the best of my knowledge based on my tests on server.

Mark719
    Mark719

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1071 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

View PostGSValore, on 10 January 2013 - 01:22 AM, said:

Tested locally and it did not throw the client error.  Crops are functioning to the best of my knowledge based on my tests on server.
Thank you for testing it. :)

Posted Image

NikolasMMDLXXI

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:49 AM

View PostMark719, on 09 January 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

Try changing the "Essence Block ID" in the config file.

no the ids are (or at least should be) sorted automatically by ShaRose's ID Resolver so the mod must be incompatible with another mod like Mithion's Ars Magica (which is incompatible with optifine)

Edited by NikolasMMDLXXI, 10 January 2013 - 04:24 AM.

~prince of the skies, lord of his kingdom,NikolasMMDLXXI (come see what makes me tick on my profile I've got nothing (about myself) to hide or be ashamed of!That's why I have it all out where everyone can see)

grimmliberty
  • Minecraft: grimmliberty

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:55 AM

fully tested, works like a champ! Thank you!

Mark719
    Mark719

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1071 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:46 AM

View PostNikolasMMDLXXI, on 10 January 2013 - 03:49 AM, said:

no the ids are (or at least should be) sorted automatically by ShaRose's ID Resolver so the mod must be incompatible with another mod like Mithion's Ars Magica (which is incompatible with optifine)
Ok sorry about this, I will have a look into it, I want this mod to be as compatible as possible with most mods.

View Postgrimmliberty, on 10 January 2013 - 03:55 AM, said:

fully tested, works like a champ! Thank you!
Good, no problem, enjoy :)

Posted Image

Josuev
    Josuev

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:20 AM

Very interesting. I'll try it out.

Mark719
    Mark719

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1071 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:33 AM

View PostJosuev, on 10 January 2013 - 06:20 AM, said:

Very interesting. I'll try it out.
Gdgd, hope you enjoy it.

Posted Image

Aappleyard

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:05 AM

Working Great Dude!

Wow. I really appreciate that you did that!

Gunna spend some fun time on my server now with all the glorious crops! Posted Image

Thought I'd say as well to anyone installing this mod.

If ur client crashes or your server crashes. Don't assume its incompatable. Its most likely an ID conflict.

My server uses about 80 unique mods and I have had to edit ever single ID in ever mod to get the server and client to not just explode in a ball of flames! Also I don't recommend using the ID resolver. Doing it manually will ensure the ID's all work and that they don't ever change when your not expecting it.

Thanks again Mark719 :D

Mark719
    Mark719

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1071 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

View PostAappleyard, on 10 January 2013 - 11:05 AM, said:

Working Great Dude!

Wow. I really appreciate that you did that!

Gunna spend some fun time on my server now with all the glorious crops! Posted Image

Thought I'd say as well to anyone installing this mod.

If ur client crashes or your server crashes. Don't assume its incompatable. Its most likely an ID conflict.

My server uses about 80 unique mods and I have had to edit ever single ID in ever mod to get the server and client to not just explode in a ball of flames! Also I don't recommend using the ID resolver. Doing it manually will ensure the ID's all work and that they don't ever change when your not expecting it.

Thanks again Mark719 :D

I am glad it's working and hope you enjoy playing with the mod, anymore questions just ask. :)

Posted Image

Mark719
    Mark719

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1071 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:27 PM

Anyone else got any updates they would like to see? Finalizing and cleaning up code at the moment for next version.

Posted Image

NikolasMMDLXXI

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

View PostMark719, on 10 January 2013 - 04:46 AM, said:

Ok sorry about this, I will have a look into it, I want this mod to be as compatible as possible with most mods.

ok good luck

DragonMaster16

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

View PostMark719, on 10 January 2013 - 04:27 PM, said:

Anyone else got any updates they would like to see? Finalizing and cleaning up code at the moment for next version.
Did you add what I recommended to you in the next update or are you going to possibly add them in a later update?
Forever protecting Hyrule with the power of the Master Sword, DragonMaster16. I support these mods, and I recommend you check them out! Click a Banner to visit their Thread.

Posted Image

Posted Image