Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4][SSP/SMP] Magical Crops - Version 3.2 - Farm your resources! [FORGE] [3.2.0 BETA 15a] SERIOUSLY NEED A NEW MOD SPOTLIGHT! [UPDATED: 26/02/14]

magical crops mod 1.5.2 download farm your way to 1.6.2

  • Please log in to reply
2546 replies to this topic

#1

Mark719
    Mark719

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1071 posts
  • Minecraft: Eurkes

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

*
POPULAR

Posted Image

Every get bored of mining all the time for resources? Want a new way of collecting them? Magical Crops gives you the ability to grow your own resources! Grow Diamonds, Coal, Emeralds or even Experience, Now go and create a vast farm for all your needs!


Posted Image


More Screenshots

Spoiler:


All Mod Recipes and Information

For all the recipes and information on Magical Crops please go to the site below

http://magicalcrops.weebly.com


Featured Video Spotlight!

Want a video here? Make a creative and fun spotlight of this mod, and if it impresses me I will feature it.


Other Spotlight Videos

Spoiler:

Posted Image

Latest Version

Magical_Crops_1.6.4_3.2.0_BETA_15a.zip(*)

Compatible with Minecraft 1.6.4 and Forge 9.11.1.953

Change log: http://pastebin.com/hAQCZLEH

WARNING, Read change log before installing into an exciting world.

Older Versions:
Spoiler:







LIKE THIS MOD? Support it!

Posted Image


Clicking the button above you can donate any amount to help support Magical Crops.

Awesome donators!

Ian Carroll - £10.00

InsaneJ - £5.00

Nicholas Smith - £5.00

If you cant donate dont worry, just using the Adfly links to download the mod also helps a great deal.

Posted Image
@Markdcuk Posted Image
Follow me on twitter for all the latest updates and give your input on the mod, See you there!


Can I use your mod in my Mod Pack?
Yes, you may use Magical Crops in your mod pack as long as, Credit, a link to this thread and a donation link if you aren't using the adfly link provided above. Please do not contact me about mod pack permissions, if you can no meet the requirements then you cannot use the mod. Thanks.

Copyright & TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Spoiler:

Edited by Mark719, 17 March 2014 - 11:46 PM.

Posted Image

I take in all suggestions and comments on my mods, even if I don't reply I have logged it somewhere. :)


Register or log in to remove.

#2

robinod
    robinod

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 380 posts
  • Location: The North
  • Minecraft: robinod

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

Looks like a cool mod, downloading!

#3

Mark719
    Mark719

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1071 posts
  • Minecraft: Eurkes

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:59 PM

View Postrobinod, on 05 January 2013 - 12:30 PM, said:

Looks like a cool mod, downloading!
Thank you, hope you enjoy it.

Posted Image

I take in all suggestions and comments on my mods, even if I don't reply I have logged it somewhere. :)


#4

Wreckage
    Wreckage

    Forum/Wiki Sponsor

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1328 posts
  • Location: Oklahoma

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

Sweet, I was hoping to see this updated.  With all the heavy resource demands that Tech and Magic mods have this mod fits right in. Plus I just like farming.
  I have been playing with this mod for a while with out cheats and am slowly building up to the large essence recipes. Even with a fortune enchanted pickaxe it is a challenge to gather that much essence. I love a challenge.

Quote

Just a thought or 2.
Maybe a small reduction in the chance of multiple seed drops from mature plants.
A zero chance of a seed drop from an immature plant.
Possibly move the iron plants to the medium essence tier.
With the Metalurgy crusher you can double the 8 ore from the 6 iron essence and end up with 16 powder = 16 ingots. So maybe a possible reduction there also.
Now I need a use for all these extra seeds.
Posted Image

  If I may make a suggestion: To add Ender pearl seeds. They could also be a high end essence.
My only limitation is my lack of imagination.  I can't code but I can build Adventure Maps. :)
Compilation Map  Adventure Map  Four Towers Full Edition and Jump and Ladders plus  Halls of Thorn.

#5

Mark719
    Mark719

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1071 posts
  • Minecraft: Eurkes

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

View PostWreckage, on 05 January 2013 - 02:25 PM, said:

Sweet, I was hoping to see this updated.  With all the heavy resource demands that Tech and Magic mods have this mod fits right in. Plus I just like farming.
  I have been playing with this mod for a while with out cheats and am slowly building up to the large essence recipes. Even with a fortune enchanted pickaxe it is a challenge to gather that much essence. I love a challenge.


Now I need a use for all these extra seeds.
Posted Image

  If I may make a suggestion: To add Ender pearl seeds. They could also be a high end essence.

Some really good suggestions here and I will defiantly keep them in mind, thank you. Also I am trying to think of a few ways to either make use of extra seeds or just reducing the amount you get. :)

Posted Image

I take in all suggestions and comments on my mods, even if I don't reply I have logged it somewhere. :)


#6

Mark719
    Mark719

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1071 posts
  • Minecraft: Eurkes

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:21 PM

Would love some feedback of someone that has been trying this out for a hour or so. :)

Posted Image

I take in all suggestions and comments on my mods, even if I don't reply I have logged it somewhere. :)


#7

builderman1q2w3e4
  • Location: The Middle of Nowhere
  • Minecraft: builderman4r

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:24 AM

We need seed essence seeds, ender pearl seeds, blaze rod seeds, obsidian seeds, and stone seeds.
Posted Image
I scored 100% on the Minecraft Trivia Quiz. How much do you know about Minecraft?

#8

Wreckage
    Wreckage

    Forum/Wiki Sponsor

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1328 posts
  • Location: Oklahoma

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

Still working my way up to the large essence. Almost have my first five.Posted Image Posted Image

I was thinking about a few ways of using those extra seeds. The lava seeds could be used as fuel for furnace and such, and all seeds could be converted into essence, like a stack of 64 into 4 or 8 essence.
My only limitation is my lack of imagination.  I can't code but I can build Adventure Maps. :)
Compilation Map  Adventure Map  Four Towers Full Edition and Jump and Ladders plus  Halls of Thorn.

#9

Nodachi216
    Nodachi216

    Retired Staff

  • Retired Staff
  • 1577 posts
  • Location: Eastern NC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

This is a really great mod and has made my "list" of must haves. :)

While I think some of the other suggestions have been good I've got a big one for you, Forestry integration!

The Rules!!

You agreed to follow them when you made your account here.


#10

MrSlimer
  • Location: in The Methyr
  • Minecraft: Danishjumper

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:46 AM

This is a very good idea for a crops mod :P i like it ;)
Please do that favor and at least check out my YouTube Channel ^.^

#11

BloxmineXL
  • Minecraft: ABC

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:55 AM

I hate farming :lol: But i love this mod!
lol

#12

Mark719
    Mark719

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1071 posts
  • Minecraft: Eurkes

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

View Postbuilderman1q2w3e4, on 06 January 2013 - 12:24 AM, said:

We need seed essence seeds, ender pearl seeds, blaze rod seeds, obsidian seeds, and stone seeds.
Good ideas I have already done ender seeds and will be doing blaze and obsidian seeds next, thank you.

View PostWreckage, on 06 January 2013 - 12:46 AM, said:

Still working my way up to the large essence. Almost have my first five.Posted Image Posted Image

I was thinking about a few ways of using those extra seeds. The lava seeds could be used as fuel for furnace and such, and all seeds could be converted into essence, like a stack of 64 into 4 or 8 essence.
Well done takes a while but worth it when you get there. Also good idea for use of extra seeds.

View PostNodachi216, on 06 January 2013 - 10:31 AM, said:

This is a really great mod and has made my "list" of must haves. :)

While I think some of the other suggestions have been good I've got a big one for you, Forestry integration!
Good I'm glad you enjoy it :) also I will look into that, might make the mod a little easy but I will have a test and see. :)

View PostMrSlimer, on 06 January 2013 - 10:46 AM, said:

This is a very good idea for a crops mod :P i like it ;)
Thank you, glad you like it.

View PostBloxmineXL, on 06 January 2013 - 11:55 AM, said:

I hate farming :lol: But i love this mod!
That's good, there is nothing wrong with a bit of farming ;)

Posted Image

I take in all suggestions and comments on my mods, even if I don't reply I have logged it somewhere. :)


#13

Redbat57
    Redbat57

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

This mod looks great. +1 download. I dont do this all the time, *click adfly link* Just to help you out.  :) Also does the crafting recipe work with NEI?

#14

THEdeadRETURNED
  • Location: Ontario Canada
  • Minecraft: THEdeadRETURNED
  • Xbox:ganthar1

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

awesome mod, just wish it had a 1.4.5 dl cuz i have a bunch of mods installed and im way to lazy to update them all, lol

#15

Magnic
    Magnic

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • Location: Poland
  • Minecraft: Magnic

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

I cannot use this mod. I only get "no mods found" message. Posted Image

#16

jigamaflurg

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

Hey, I was wondering if you could do an installation or if anyone else could. This mod looks absolutely amazing, keep up the good work!

#17

LightningMan01

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

I seem to have run into a little snap-foo with this mod, the glowstone seed drop overrides the blue orchid drop when installing this mod after installing Ars Magicka (not trying to advertise or anything but if you have no idea what the mod Ars Magicka is you can find it right here) anyrate this truly is an interesting mod and would gladly use it if it didn't do this to my orchids Posted Image

-Edit-
I just looked at the config and I saw before each Id number there is a set of quotation marks, and of course looking at the id themselves I found that the ingame id's do not match the config making it useless though deleting the the quotation marks and restarting ends up with a crash stating certain characters were missing (ae said quotation marks) I have one of two assumptions 1. the quotation marks make it so the id's set themselves dynamically or 2. your coding wierded out some where and some unexplained error is occurring because of it. Either way feedback and answers are much appreciated

#18

Elayus
    Elayus

    Out of the Water

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 8 posts
  • Minecraft: Elayus

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

Would be cool to see this mod in FTB. I bet the ExtraBiomesXL creators might like it as well.

#19

Jbaren
    Jbaren

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 60 posts
  • Minecraft: Jbaren

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:17 PM

View Postjigamaflurg, on 06 January 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

Hey, I was wondering if you could do an installation or if anyone else could. This mod looks absolutely amazing, keep up the good work!
I'll do an installation video

#20

Mark719
    Mark719

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1071 posts
  • Minecraft: Eurkes

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

View PostRedbat57, on 06 January 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

This mod looks great. +1 download. I dont do this all the time, *click adfly link* Just to help you out.  :) Also does the crafting recipe work with NEI?
Thank you, much appreciated, and I don't know I haven't yet tried it with NEI, feel free to try it and let me know, and if it doesn't I will try and make it work. :)

View PostTHEdeadRETURNED, on 06 January 2013 - 07:54 PM, said:

awesome mod, just wish it had a 1.4.5 dl cuz i have a bunch of mods installed and im way to lazy to update them all, lol
There is a beta download found on this thread http://www.minecraft...d-moresspforge/ that is 1.4.5 may be a few small bugs but nothing to major I don't think.

View PostMagnic, on 06 January 2013 - 08:06 PM, said:

I cannot use this mod. I only get "no mods found" message. Posted Image

View Postjigamaflurg, on 06 January 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

Hey, I was wondering if you could do an installation or if anyone else could. This mod looks absolutely amazing, keep up the good work!
Hey, I think someone is currently working on the installation video right now, what trouble you having with the installation I may be able to help.

View PostLightningMan01, on 06 January 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

I seem to have run into a little snap-foo with this mod, the glowstone seed drop overrides the blue orchid drop when installing this mod after installing Ars Magicka (not trying to advertise or anything but if you have no idea what the mod Ars Magicka is you can find it right here) anyrate this truly is an interesting mod and would gladly use it if it didn't do this to my orchids Posted Image

-Edit-
I just looked at the config and I saw before each Id number there is a set of quotation marks, and of course looking at the id themselves I found that the ingame id's do not match the config making it useless though deleting the the quotation marks and restarting ends up with a crash stating certain characters were missing (ae said quotation marks) I have one of two assumptions 1. the quotation marks make it so the id's set themselves dynamically or 2. your coding wierded out some where and some unexplained error is occurring because of it. Either way feedback and answers are much appreciated
That is really strange, I will take a look at this not sure what has happened there, might be my fault this is only my second mod I have made so maybe some silly errors. :) Thank you for the feedback.

View PostElayus, on 06 January 2013 - 09:46 PM, said:

Would be cool to see this mod in FTB. I bet the ExtraBiomesXL creators might like it as well.
Yeah would like to see in that as well lol, hope you enjoy playing it. :)

View PostJbaren, on 06 January 2013 - 10:17 PM, said:

I'll do an installation video

Thank you that will help a few people out :)

Posted Image

I take in all suggestions and comments on my mods, even if I don't reply I have logged it somewhere. :)