• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Bukkit Essentials

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

AaronApple3232

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:21 AM

I just created my first multiplayer beta server with Bukkit installed. When investigating how Bukkit works and all, I've found many plugins that you can get for your server. I already have the Permissions plugin. But i keep seeing this thing called Essentials which are all these different Bukkit plugins that I want. It seems that there is NO place at ALL on the internet where you can just download all of them at once! I have essentialshome.jar, essentialsspawn.jar, essentialstele.jar, essentialshelp.jar, and a couple others. But I look on websites like this one:

http://java.net/proj.../pages/Commands?

....and there are TONS of them that are out there. Is there a place where i can download all of these Essentials plugins in one spot? Because even when I look for specific ones on the Bukkit forums like essentialssethome.jar (which i don't have) it seems there is no spot to download any of them.

Any help at all would be VERY appreciated! Thanks in advance!!!

Register or log in to remove.

obsidialord
  • Location: On the right-no my right-a little to the left- NVM -.-

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:13 AM

WHERE DO YOU DOWNLOAD BUKKIT??!!
Posted Image

Damien711
  • Minecraft: Damien711

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:38 AM

You dont need to download each command individual you just type into permissions lets say:
essentials.spawn you dont need a seperate jar for that the only jar you need is the essentials.jar which also creates and essentials folder.  These can all be downloaded from the thread on essentials on the bukkit forums.  However for me essentials wont work and i instead use general.

obsidialord said:

Caps wont get you anywhere on this forum talk like a mature person and I'll tell you where.

Posted Image

obsidialord
  • Location: On the right-no my right-a little to the left- NVM -.-

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:20 PM

k
Posted Image

Damien711
  • Minecraft: Damien711

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:43 AM

Just goto the bukkit.org website and look at the FAQ's and it has a link thats updated to the newest build of bukkit.

Posted Image

SlimySnail44

Posted 26 February 2011 - 03:04 AM

OK So I got the main essentials, ya know the one with the sethome and home commands. I have no idea how to install it correctly. I am ~somehow~ running bukkit in McMyAdmin, and installing mods is confusing, how do you? Help appreciated, thanks guys.  :Skeleton:
I'm a furfag. lolwut.

dragonfire6000

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:21 PM

SlimySnail44 said:

OK So I got the main essentials, ya know the one with the sethome and home commands. I have no idea how to install it correctly. I am ~somehow~ running bukkit in McMyAdmin, and installing mods is confusing, how do you? Help appreciated, thanks guys.  :Sheep:
the mcadmin softwear isn't compatible with alot of mods try getting a new softwear.

Posted Image

Shadow Tenebrae
  • Minecraft: Shadow_Tenebrae

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:29 PM

Hey, I go on someone's server a lot and they have all this awesome stuff that's obviously plugins. I'm currently making my OWN server and have got a few good plugins. What I need is advice on how to use the permissions plugin.
On the server I go on, there are groups like:
Everyone = usernames are white
Regulars = usernames are green
RegularPlus = usernames are orange
Administrators = usernames are red

Now, at the moment, no one can build or break or do anything on my server without being an OP, and I don't want to have to give everyone that power to muck around with my server's time/space continuum. How do I utilize the permissions plugin to set what groups can and can't do? And how do I actually make the groups?

Regards
Shadow Tenebrae

agentbrady101

Posted 04 August 2011 - 03:22 AM

View PostShadow Tenebrae, on 29 June 2011 - 04:29 PM, said:

Hey, I go on someone's server a lot and they have all this awesome stuff that's obviously plugins. I'm currently making my OWN server and have got a few good plugins. What I need is advice on how to use the permissions plugin.

Now, at the moment, no one can build or break or do anything on my server without being an OP, and I don't want to have to give everyone that power to muck around with my server's time/space continuum. How do I utilize the permissions plugin to set what groups can and can't do? And how do I actually make the groups?

Regards
Shadow Tenebrae

Ummm, when I used to have a server I remember having a plugin that did just that. If I can remember correctly it was called "Essentials Group Manager". With this you can also make it so that "Everyone" can use these commands, "Regulars" have "Everyone"s commands and more, and so forth.

PedophobiasMC
  • Minecraft: pedophobia

Posted 16 October 2011 - 01:20 PM

hey i just got bukkit and essentials core for 1.8.1 and the sell signs let you keep buying items even though you have $0 or under. ive typed the signs correcly

abwort
    abwort

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 06:36 PM

So... Where Did You Get It? i know a server that is called "Minerealm." Minerealm has a bukkit server and i want to get my mod called TMI to work on that server. i maybe want to be an admin on that server. Minerealm has a little "Breech" that you can grief by walking back and fourth on plants, NOT CACTUS! I want to find a mod that is multiplayer commands.
i looked all over the internet! i can't find multiplayer commands. i am looking for TNT mod folder and i don't know whereto find a "All .class folders." There is only a TNT MOD >.RAR<, i want it to be a >.Jar< File.

bullet907

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:30 PM

can u give me a link for the essential commands?
like sethome, setspawn and stuff and warps

Lord_Ralex
    Lord_Ralex

Typoing Absolmin

• Forum Admin
  • Curse Premium
  • 5807 posts
  • Minecraft: Lord_Ralex

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:32 PM

http://ess.khhq.net/..._Reference/Perm

MCF Admin for Servers and Mapping and Modding

Posted Image

Battletran
    Battletran

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:39 PM

View PostShadow Tenebrae, on 29 June 2011 - 04:29 PM, said:

Regards
Shadow Tenebrae

http://www.minecraft...server-support/

Lord_Ralex
    Lord_Ralex

Typoing Absolmin

• Forum Admin
  • Curse Premium
  • 5807 posts
  • Minecraft: Lord_Ralex

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:33 AM

If you just ask anyone on the forums, you can find someone that can help you. I do permissions, but i do alot of stuff with servers, so i do have a bit of a delay since i got a few servers that i am helping. But i do get them out.

MCF Admin for Servers and Mapping and Modding

Posted Image

alexnhouse

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:50 AM

Hello, I need some help.
First I'm just going to say the reason the item I'm trying to sell is so pricey is because in this server you can't make gold, iron, or diamond tools/armor(must buy them at store). Well I've been trying to trade a diamond chestplate for 150 diamonds. I have tried:
[trade]
150 diamond
1 diamondchestp
late:1

[trade]
150 diamond
1 diamond chest
plate:1

[trade]
150 diamond
1 311:1

Each of these has come up with this error: "Error: Line can be too long!"
What does this mean? Can someone please help me asap :/ I would greatly appreciate it & thanks for taking time to read this!

Hutchmaster99
  • Minecraft: Hutchmaster99

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:24 AM

View Postobsidialord, on 13 February 2011 - 03:13 AM, said:

Go to Google and type "Craftbukkit newbie friendly" (easiest)
Remember to download the latest bukkitcraft.
If the starter doesn't work rename it to a text and rename the jar to it's current state.

Rogue
    Rogue

Gambrinous

• Forum Admin
  • Curse Premium
  • 8740 posts
  • Minecraft: Rogue
  • Xbox:RogueMurder

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:31 AM

They probably don't even play the game anymore :T

Quote my post to make sure I see your reply - MCF Hosting CoordinatorPosted Image