Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Endercrack-Vanilla Server

survival vanilla server

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Ducksauce43

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:43 AM

Hey guys, I'd like to start a vanilla server. I will be accepting about 15 applications to start the server. For those who are interested on joining me, you will need to post an application explaining the following:

- Why do you want to join?

- What are you good at?

- Have you been on a vanilla server before?

- What are you willing to offer to the server?

- How much time will you be on the server?

- Do you understand and agree to the rules?

If I think you fit the standards I am looking for, then I will reply to you with a message letting you know you have been accepted.

Rules:

- No griefing.

- No stealing.

- No killing without reason.

- No cheats or hacks. (Such as flying, x-ray, etc.)

- If a player is killed, other players must give their stuff back or put it in a chest.

If any player on the server is caught breaking the rules, it can result in a ban depending on the circumstances.

Register or log in to remove.

sushiroll12
  • Minecraft: Sushi_porkchop
  • Xbox:N/A

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:20 AM

Hiya
My name is Sooji, and my IGN is Sushi_porkchop. I want to join because I love playing on 100% vanilla servers, and other servers either have too many active people where nobody wants to care about or teach another person or are deserted. In my humble opinion, I am moderately good at detailed/decorating interiors, and designing buildings. Yes, I have been on multiple vanilla SMP servers before, and I am willing to offer time to help build and grow this server. I will hopefully be on the server a few hours everyday, but less when school starts. Yes I have read and agree to your rules, but the one about a player being killed and their stuff being put in a chest is kinda fuzzy. Thanks for reading and bye :D

MCraftToni

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:49 AM

Hello. My name is Toni. ING - MCraftToni. I would like to join your server because I just love vanilla servers. Mods like FTB don't suit me. I'm a really good builder and I often play survival with friends. I used to play on a survival vanilla white-list server before but the admin was a dick and closed the server =/  I agree with the rules. I can't wait to play with you guys. See ya. Posted Image

SirMinecraft
  • Minecraft: Sir_Yoshi12

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

Ohai there!
Should start with my name... yeah lets go with that, well it's Josh and my IN just so happens to be Sir_Yoshi 12, because Yoshi is awesome. Building is something I adore in Minecraft since at one point i was determined to be an architect... I gave up due to the classes i had to take. I am willing to offer me and my forever changing build style, I will never have that one style that i will forever stick to... well try to stick too. IT'S SCHOOL HOLIDAYS... so as often as possible, I need my sleep xD. I do agree with the rules but I am with sushiroll over here, as I am slightly sketchy on the reason why we are returning their stuff, its like survival without the pre-despawn time. Anyways I have one question for you....
CAN YOU HANDLE ME AND MY COMPLETE RANDOMNESS? (This extends from just random bugs to a foreign language, foreign to English that is)

So Yeah... That's Me
Oh Wait... I can make things sound like a drama even when the're not and I LOVE JAPAN!!!
Has Anyone Ever Told You,
Patience Is A Virtue, Silence Is A Virtue And Mine Craft Is A Virtue.

MCraftToni

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:16 AM

I love Japan too!

SirMinecraft
  • Minecraft: Sir_Yoshi12

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:28 AM

I Am Lucky Enough To Have The Chance To Go There For Schooling, Well It's Only For 2 Weeks But Should Be Fun

HATSUNE MIKU!!!!!
Has Anyone Ever Told You,
Patience Is A Virtue, Silence Is A Virtue And Mine Craft Is A Virtue.

lexiimaz
  • Minecraft: leximaz

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:38 AM

Looking for a small vanilla server, and seems like this could be it, Small server = Few Greifers, Hopefully none, and few peoples means that we all get to know eachother and ­ like that:P

havent playd Minecraft for like 6-7 months, but im a good House builder, and like to keep things small, and most Realistic

and yes iv playd Vanilla before:P

What i can offer the server? well i got good Humor:P im 22 so yeh im Mature, so i can easly help other with whatever the problem might be,  also had my own server back in the day, so i know how to handle problems

How much time il spend on the server is hard to say, if its good, il use all the time i got, except from the times i need to Play Bf 3,  running a clan there u see...

Yes i understand the rules, and will do what i can to Prevent peoples from breaking them

My IGN is Leximaz

View Postlexiimaz, on 04 January 2013 - 10:36 AM, said:

I'm a Gamer, Not because i dont have a life, But becasuse i choose to have Many!

Tharnvar
    Tharnvar

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Minecraft: Tharnvar

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:36 PM

Good day sir,

I have been searching for a good (pure) vanilla server for quite some time now, because I love playing the game in its original state. I don't like joining servers where one can immediately see that most areas were created in creative, which is why I'd love to join a server that started recently.
I think I can say, that I am good with redstone and such mostly implementing secret stuff into my base, etc.
I have been on a few vanilla servers before, but they all started to put in plugins, for which in one case they reseted the nether 4 to 5 times which destroyed my opinion of that server plus the admins were a bit crazy sometimes. I'd love to help the server grow and might be making some videos about me playing on it, if that's ok with the members. For that I would play on a daily basis for at least 1-2 hours. The rules are totally agreeable for me!

I wish you a great day!

sincerely, Tharnvar

*EDIT: sry IGN = Tharnvar

Jordyman799

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

Hello. My name is Jordan. I want to join because playing minecraft with others it alot of fun and i like meeting new people. I have been on a vanilla server before and it was great! I'm fairly good at redstone. Building I can do but not that good at it. I'll be willing to help when anyone needs it.  3-4 hours a day, 5 if I'm not tired. I agree to the rules.

-Hope to get on the server! :)

IGN: Jordyman799

mr_minecraft07

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

hey there my name is cody

Why do you want to join? cause i love 100% smp severs

- What are you good at? im good at exploring

- Have you been on a vanilla server before? yes sir i have

- What are you willing to offer to the server? a great time and a good sence of humor

- How much time will you be on the server? as much as i can

- Do you understand and agree to the rules? yes i did

^ ops and my ign is mr_minecraft07

James112

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

IGN: jharty11

- Why do you want to join? I have been looking for a new server to play on and your's seems perfect!

- What are you good at? I am very good at building

- Have you been on a vanilla server before? Yes. I have been an op before on one.

- What are you willing to offer to the server? I could help everybody on the server and remind them of all of the rules and I could help newbies get started.

- How much time will you be on the server? as much as possible (school)

- Do you understand and agree to the rules? I do

Posted Image

atilla50
    atilla50

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

IGN: Atilla50

- Why do you want to join?
   I have been searching a long time for vanilla servers which last a long time, i don't like servers which are up for only 1 month and then go down. There is no fun in that. So i'm hoping this server will last longer than that.
- What are you good at?
   Im kinda good with building, mainly underground, i'm really good with redstone and redstone machines, i'm good at making mob farms/mob harvesters/xp farms and I love caving!
- Have you been on a vanilla server before?
   I was a Co-Owner of a vanilla server just a few weeks ago, called WorldOfRedstone but the server shutdown :/
- What are you willing to offer to the server?
   Great builds and a fun guy to hang out with.
- How much time will you be on the server?
   Mostly everday for a few hours.
- Do you understand and agree to the rules?
  I understand the rules and why they are there, so the server stays fun and nothing that can take our fun.

I hope I get accepted and we'll have lots of fun together

Thank you for reading my Application:
-Atilla50

Ducksauce43

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:04 AM

Okay guys, I have read over each of your applications and have accepted all of them so far. Can't wait to see you on the server soon!

IP: 192.168.1.17

Jordyman799

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:11 AM

Is the server already up and running? Because I can't get on.

Ducksauce43

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:16 AM

I'm working on it.

Ducksauce43

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:23 AM

Okay, give it a try with the new IP.

Jordyman799

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:53 AM

Sorry but its not working for me

Ducksauce43

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:24 AM

Sorry I don't know how to help.

Tharnvar
    Tharnvar

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Minecraft: Tharnvar

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:21 AM

So are people able to join, because I can't...

(Just checking cause the IP looks like an IPv4 - Adress)

atilla50
    atilla50

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:50 PM

im guessing he needs like a port number behind the IP
so if the IP is

the IP of the server could be

192.168.1.17:25565 or whatever the port is of the host of the server