Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Mod Request

serious sam mod request

  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1

TX9958
    TX9958

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

Mod Request

could a someone make a Serious Sam mod please, with the enemies (try to add bosses too), weapons and sounds, and possible a texture pack for the mod too. thank you who ever tries to make this mod

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Leikaru
    Leikaru

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 81 posts
  • Location: London, UK
  • Minecraft: dinohaydn

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

Your answer:

LEARN JAVA

Java is a modder's best friend.

Or, you could go into more detail and tell people exactly what you want.
Leikaru - Modder and Game Creator.

#3

Soriel
    Soriel

    Obsidian Miner

  • Members
  • 1365 posts
  • Location: North America
  • Minecraft: Soriel1

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:08 PM

Leikaru, when peoples ask or request a mod and there's not enough details, you should just ask for details, not shout learn java at their heads. The person requesting a mod may not have the age (don't ask a five years old to learn java) or the skill level needed to do the mod! And some are in my shoes, too lazy to learn java, but not enough to test the mods or try figuring out with wich one they would work well.
North American Otaku.

#4

Leikaru
    Leikaru

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 81 posts
  • Location: London, UK
  • Minecraft: dinohaydn

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

View PostSoriel, on 04 January 2013 - 01:08 PM, said:

Leikaru, when peoples ask or request a mod and there's not enough details, you should just ask for details, not shout learn java at their heads. The person requesting a mod may not have the age (don't ask a five years old to learn java) or the skill level needed to do the mod! And some are in my shoes, too lazy to learn java, but not enough to test the mods or try figuring out with wich one they would work well.

Jeez, as if a five year old would be on this forum. And they don't have the age? I'm 11 years old, and I have almost mastered java. Skill level? I tell you, they could just look in the files. They could look up tutorials. There are hundreds on the interenet. As for the lazy ones, it's their problem that can't be bothered to learn how to program. So don't tell me off please. You are not my father. You was wrong about Titanium Ore as well. There are Titanium Ores. So don't tell me what to do. You got something wrong yourself.

The short summary of this is: Please, for god's sake, don't tell people what to do. I was just saying, in very short terms, and capitalized letters, LEARN JAVA. God, honestly, I don't mean to be nasty, but jeez. Keep a cool head.
Leikaru - Modder and Game Creator.

#5

Soriel
    Soriel

    Obsidian Miner

  • Members
  • 1365 posts
  • Location: North America
  • Minecraft: Soriel1

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

Titanium - Usually produced from placer deposits, the ore minerals are rutile, ilmenite, and leucoxene.

So there is no Titanium ore, just a mix of deposits.

And you may be a 11 years old, but don't act as if you owned the place. I'm sure there are 5YO on this forum since Minecraft and MCF are for all ages. Also, the fact that you decided to act like you just did when responding to me is a clear evidence of a small lack of maturity. On forums, you need a cool head and stay calm. You don't know who is on the other side. What if your father was actually on these forums?
North American Otaku.

#6

Leikaru
    Leikaru

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 81 posts
  • Location: London, UK
  • Minecraft: dinohaydn

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

View PostSoriel, on 04 January 2013 - 07:52 PM, said:

Titanium - Usually produced from placer deposits, the ore minerals are rutile, ilmenite, and leucoxene.

So there is no Titanium ore, just a mix of deposits.

And you may be a 11 years old, but don't act as if you owned the place. I'm sure there are 5YO on this forum since Minecraft and MCF are for all ages. Also, the fact that you decided to act like you just did when responding to me is a clear evidence of a small lack of maturity. On forums, you need a cool head and stay calm. You don't know who is on the other side. What if your father was actually on these forums?

Ur... who gives a damn whether is is a freaking ore or not, it can be in a mod. And I'm not acting at all as if I own the place, because I'm not being bossy. Lack of maturity, huh? You call it that, you can. Trust me, I'm as mature as an 11 year old could be. YOUR the one that started to turn this into an argument. I know my father isn't on this forum, he's no Minecraft fan, and so what if he is. I know your not, because your from North America, so I wouldn't act like it if I were you. So freaking what if there are 5YO, they won't be users, they won't know how to install mods on there computer. I would advise you go an act YOUR age, instead of tell someone to act theirs. An if you can read carefully, it says ORE. Big clue in the word.
Leikaru - Modder and Game Creator.

#7

Soriel
    Soriel

    Obsidian Miner

  • Members
  • 1365 posts
  • Location: North America
  • Minecraft: Soriel1

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:39 PM

You should read carefully, it says rutile ore, ilmenite ore and leucoxene ore. An ore is a mineral, titanium is found in those in really small quantities, and it's not any mean of extraction that can make a titanium ingot, titanium is really fragile in it's first form.

And you are the one that derailled the thread by speaking of titanium here in the first place. I began speaking about titanium on your mod page. As for 5YO, some asks for help, other reads and rarelly, some are geniusses. So if we don't want to be warned by a moderator, wich would show how annoying we are becoming to the community by continuing the argument you took and overly exagerated out of your mod thread (it wasn't even an argument at the beggining since all I did was to make some suggestions) into this idea/request thread.

If you so much wanted to discuss and argue, you would have used a PM instead. It would have contributed to the community much more. So if you wish to continue here, do you want me to call a moderator?
North American Otaku.

#8

TX9958
    TX9958

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

sorry if i wasn't detailed but if you can just do the enimes if you want and Leikaru i don't really want to try and use java because from all the mods i install i just don't really want somwthing that would really slow down my computer at the state it is in now.

#9

NamesCheezy

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:24 PM

Using a mod like this would only make your minecraft run slower

#10

Leikaru
    Leikaru

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 81 posts
  • Location: London, UK
  • Minecraft: dinohaydn

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

View PostTX9958, on 21 March 2013 - 10:24 PM, said:

sorry if i wasn't detailed but if you can just do the enimes if you want and Leikaru i don't really want to try and use java because from all the mods i install i just don't really want somwthing that would really slow down my computer at the state it is in now.

Why not? Java doesn't slow it down at all. It's 1.5 that's the slow thing...

I'm writing some modding tutorials that you can follow if you need to.
Leikaru - Modder and Game Creator.