28 replies to this topic

Tregor
    Tregor

Carpenter

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Minecraft: Trebrand

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

We are no longer a whitelist server, please check our new topic: http://www.minecraft...efsemi-vanilla/

Register or log in to remove.

neatshark47353
  • Minecraft: neatshark47535

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

• In game name (IGN) neatshark47535
  • Age 10
  • Motivation (Why do you want to join our server)because i think it is good
  • Playstyle (What do you like to do in the game)just survive and make redstone creations
  • Time zone england
  • Do you accept the rules? (Yes/No, I have a suggestion....) yes
  • Additional Info (About yourself / everything that does not fit anywhere else, optional)

Hamza_Crafter

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

• In game name (IGN): Hamza_Crafter
  • Age 18+
  • Motivation (Why do you want to join our server): Looking for a simple survival server
  • Playstyle (What do you like to do in the game): Build crappy houses. Explore, and collect resources
  • Time zone: -7 GMT mountain time
  • Do you accept the rules? (Yes/No, I have a suggestion....) YES
  • Additional Info (About yourself / everything that does not fit anywhere else, optional): Just looking for a simple survival server with elements of singleplayer added to multiplayer.

Tregor
    Tregor

Carpenter

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:41 AM

View Postneatshark47353, on 04 January 2013 - 12:17 AM, said:

• In game name (IGN) neatshark47535
  • Age 10
  • Motivation (Why do you want to join our server)because i think it is good
  • Playstyle (What do you like to do in the game)just survive and make redstone creations
  • Time zone england
  • Additional Info (About yourself / everything that does not fit anywhere else, optional)

Could you be more elaborate on your motivation. Declined for now, but feel free to re-apply.

View PostHamza_Crafter, on 04 January 2013 - 12:17 AM, said:

• In game name (IGN): Hamza_Crafter
  • Age 18+
  • Motivation (Why do you want to join our server): Looking for a simple survival server
  • Playstyle (What do you like to do in the game): Build crappy houses. Explore, and collect resources
  • Time zone: -7 GMT mountain time
  • Additional Info (About yourself / everything that does not fit anywhere else, optional): Just looking for a simple survival server with elements of singleplayer added to multiplayer.

Accepted and whitelisted. Please note that at the moment not many people are on because most of us are in Europe (Currently 1:40 am). So time zone might be an issue there.

DbrewMI
    DbrewMI

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Minecraft: DbrewMI

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:04 AM

IGN: DbrewMI
Motivation: A server dedicated to survival is what I'm looking for and also some friendly people to play with.
Playstyle: Architechure, Pure Survival, Creative building.
Time zone: Central time
Do you accept the rules: Yes
Additional Info: I live in the USA. Survival is definitly my thing.

Diabollos_666
  • Minecraft: Diabollos_666
  • Xbox:bubba64ny

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:16 AM

Please include the following in your application:
  • In game name (Diabollos_666)
  • Age (26)
  • Motivation (To play vanilla minecraft with other people, build, mine, and survive without a ton of crap in chat filling my screen and all the mods/restrictions)
  • Playstyle (First I like to get settled with a house and bed, then go mining/exploring for materials)
  • Time zone (Eastern)
  • Do you accept the rules? (Yes)
  • Additional Info (Male, live in New Jersey, enjoy video games on pc and xbox 360 and reading, also I love playing co-op in any type of game vs. playing against other people)

matsz
    matsz

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:18 AM

• In game name (IGN) Dolan_
  • Age 24
  • Motivation (Why do you want to join our server) Never heard of it. just want to find a mp server  to play on with nice people.
  • Playstyle (What do you like to do in the game) build and mine.
  • Time zone GMT

Tregor
    Tregor

Carpenter

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

View PostDbrewMI, on 04 January 2013 - 01:04 AM, said:

IGN: DbrewMI
Motivation: A server dedicated to survival is what I'm looking for and also some friendly people to play with.
Playstyle: Architechure, Pure Survival, Creative building.
Time zone: Central time
Do you accept the rules: Yes
Additional Info: I live in the USA. Survival is definitly my thing.

I laughed when I read your Additional Info :) Added you to the whitelist.

View PostDiabollos_666, on 04 January 2013 - 01:16 AM, said:

Please include the following in your application:
  • In game name (Diabollos_666)
  • Age (26)
  • Motivation (To play vanilla minecraft with other people, build, mine, and survive without a ton of crap in chat filling my screen and all the mods/restrictions)
  • Playstyle (First I like to get settled with a house and bed, then go mining/exploring for materials)
  • Time zone (Eastern)
  • Do you accept the rules? (Yes)
  • Additional Info (Male, live in New Jersey, enjoy video games on pc and xbox 360 and reading, also I love playing co-op in any type of game vs. playing against other people)

Also added you to the whitelist. Enjoy!

View Postmatsz, on 04 January 2013 - 01:18 AM, said:

• In game name (IGN) Dolan_
  • Age 24
  • Motivation (Why do you want to join our server) Never heard of it. just want to find a mp server  to play on with nice people.
  • Playstyle (What do you like to do in the game) build and mine.
  • Time zone GMT

You could put more effort into your application especially the motivation and playstyle sections. Declined for now (feel free to re-apply).

portion93

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:55 AM

• In game name (IGN): cdawg1993 (I wasn't too creative when it came to choosing a username)
  • Age 19
  • Motivation (Why do you want to join our server): I've been playing the single player survival for quite a while now and although I've had a lot of fun on it, I'm looking for a change I guess. I've been watching some of the "Mindcrack" videos on Youtube from all the different players on that server and that type of playing really interests me.
  • Playstyle (What do you like to do in the game): I like to build different styles of houses and work on different projects surrounding my own base I guess, I also like experimenting with xp farms and mob traps.
  • Time zone: Eastern Time
  • Do you accept the rules? (Yes/No, I have a suggestion....): Yes
  • Additional Info (About yourself / everything that does not fit anywhere else, optional): I've been playing Minecraft for almost a year now and I love the whole creative side to it. I love building many different types of structures, but with that I'd rather mine my own resources than play in creative mode and have them all right there to be used. I think playing on a server with just a couple of people would really be a lot of fun and essentially a way of changing up how I've been playing Minecraft. Thanks for your time!

neatshark47353
  • Minecraft: neatshark47535

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:02 AM

• In game name (IGN)neatshark47535
  • Age10
  • Motivation (Why do you want to join our server)i lke what you said in the rule and i want to join
  • Time zoneEngland
  • Do you accept the rules? (Yes/No, I have a suggestion....)yes

Tregor
    Tregor

Carpenter

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:31 AM

View Postportion93, on 04 January 2013 - 01:55 AM, said:

• In game name (IGN): cdawg1993 (I wasn't too creative when it came to choosing a username)
  • Age 19
  • Motivation (Why do you want to join our server): I've been playing the single player survival for quite a while now and although I've had a lot of fun on it, I'm looking for a change I guess. I've been watching some of the "Mindcrack" videos on Youtube from all the different players on that server and that type of playing really interests me.
  • Playstyle (What do you like to do in the game): I like to build different styles of houses and work on different projects surrounding my own base I guess, I also like experimenting with xp farms and mob traps.
  • Time zone: Eastern Time
  • Do you accept the rules? (Yes/No, I have a suggestion....): Yes
  • Additional Info (About yourself / everything that does not fit anywhere else, optional): I've been playing Minecraft for almost a year now and I love the whole creative side to it. I love building many different types of structures, but with that I'd rather mine my own resources than play in creative mode and have them all right there to be used. I think playing on a server with just a couple of people would really be a lot of fun and essentially a way of changing up how I've been playing Minecraft. Thanks for your time!

The first applicant that has put some decent effort into it! You are whitelisted.

View Postneatshark47353, on 04 January 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

• In game name (IGN)neatshark47535
  • Age10
  • Motivation (Why do you want to join our server)i lke what you said in the rule and i want to join
  • Time zoneEngland
  • Do you accept the rules? (Yes/No, I have a suggestion....)yes

Still insufficient. Same points as above. Declined.

nodicesteven

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:37 AM

• In game name (IGN) nodicesteven (No my name is not steven it's Angelo, my dad made this account for me by supprise)
  • Age 15
  • Motivation (Why do you want to join our server)Haven't played any minecraft in a while and wanted to play on a server that doesn't have so many rules and plugins. I like a small general community where everyone knows each other and agree's on things.
  • Play style (What do you like to do in the game)Casual I guess, I'm not quite sure what you're aming for, but I hate PVP and Griefing. I like to find new people to play with and help people out.
  • Time zone (UTC/GMT -5 hours)
  • Do you accept the rules? (Yes/No, I have a suggestion....) Yes, they are good rules
  • Additional Info (About yourself / everything that does not fit anywhere else, optional) Nothing really that I can think of. Building is fun and I'll help others

Tregor
    Tregor

Carpenter

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:59 AM

View Postnodicesteven, on 04 January 2013 - 04:37 AM, said:

• In game name (IGN) nodicesteven (No my name is not steven it's Angelo, my dad made this account for me by supprise)
  • Age 15
  • Motivation (Why do you want to join our server)Haven't played any minecraft in a while and wanted to play on a server that doesn't have so many rules and plugins. I like a small general community where everyone knows each other and agree's on things.
  • Play style (What do you like to do in the game)Casual I guess, I'm not quite sure what you're aming for, but I hate PVP and Griefing. I like to find new people to play with and help people out.
  • Time zone (UTC/GMT -5 hours)
  • Do you accept the rules? (Yes/No, I have a suggestion....) Yes, they are good rules
  • Additional Info (About yourself / everything that does not fit anywhere else, optional) Nothing really that I can think of. Building is fun and I'll help others

Whitelisted. You are welcome to join the server :) (It was night at my time when you sent in your app).

For anyone else replying: I have reached my newbie post count now, so have to wait until 6:59 UTC to post again. This means I am not able to confirm I whitelisted/did not whitelist you for a while (just check in game after some time if you got whitelisted).

Tregor
    Tregor

Carpenter

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:39 PM

I can reply again and will do so. Please apply if you would like to join the server. We have a stable yet small community running at the moment with nice people.

azulaz
    azulaz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:48 PM

• In game name (IGN) azulaz
  • Age 20
  • Motivation (Why do you want to join our server) i'm looking for a relaxing server close to vanilla and to meet some really cool people while playing one of my favorite games.
  • Playstyle (What do you like to do in the game) explore. cave building.
  • Time zone EST
  • Do you accept the rules? (Yes/No, I have a suggestion....) Yes, of course.
  • Additional Info (About yourself / everything that does not fit anywhere else, optional) I'm a pretty down to earth kind of guy just looking to enjoy minecraft more.

Harry_Sucks

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

My in game name/username is: Harry_Sucks

my age is:13  

How long I have played Minecraft: 7 months

My experience administrating a server: I have done alot of moderating and opt in world edit im good useing the commands i also enforce the rules and i am a epic builder also i am finishing up a project for a admin at this time its a huge dragon and i don't ask for any kind of payment i like helping others.

I am honest i have never greifed or cheated.  I have always been more of a leader than a follower.  I never say your build has to be my way. I respect others and do as i'm told i'm easy to get along with.

This is why I'm applying for this server: I believe i have what it takes to help you all out and be a great example to others.

This is how long I think I'll be able to play Minecraft daily:3 hours on weekdays, 8 hours on weekends and 8 hours on holidays

These are some important qualities of a leader:Respect loyalty honesty honor open minded obedient to those in authority thoughtful to others needs.

It's important to be a good leader because: First of all you must respect your leader and his ways its his grounds
and your helping him or her keep it that way . Rather trying to be a control freak and going over the head of your leader and disrespecting him and his or hers server. Being polite also keeps up your leaders moral up. Promissions and negotiations are handled alot better calm and collective rather than getting no where by yelling and  disrespecting in front of others or to the face of your leader.

I'd just like to say this before I conclude my application today:You wont regret having me. As a leader in your server you will have another brother you can trust with anything even your life you will be backed  up all the way. no matter what.Today is your chance to have a right hand man.
   Sincerely Harry_Sucks

Contact info Skype: derzak9111

jelleymaster

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:20 PM

• In game name (IGN) jelleyskull
  • Age 13
  • Motivation (Why do you want to join our server)because i want a minecraft withellist server because i hate griefers
  • Playstyle (What do you like to do in the game)just survive and creations
  • Time zone england

Tregor
    Tregor

Carpenter

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:44 PM

View Postazulaz, on 07 January 2013 - 02:48 PM, said:

• In game name (IGN) azulaz
  • Age 20
  • Motivation (Why do you want to join our server) i'm looking for a relaxing server close to vanilla and to meet some really cool people while playing one of my favorite games.
  • Playstyle (What do you like to do in the game) explore. cave building.
  • Time zone EST
  • Do you accept the rules? (Yes/No, I have a suggestion....) Yes, of course.
  • Additional Info (About yourself / everything that does not fit anywhere else, optional) I'm a pretty down to earth kind of guy just looking to enjoy minecraft more.

I have whitelisted you, you are welcome to join the server.

View PostHarry_Sucks, on 07 January 2013 - 03:02 PM, said:

My in game name/username is: Harry_Sucks

my age is:13  

How long I have played Minecraft: 7 months

My experience administrating a server: I have done alot of moderating and opt in world edit im good useing the commands i also enforce the rules and i am a epic builder also i am finishing up a project for a admin at this time its a huge dragon and i don't ask for any kind of payment i like helping others.

I am honest i have never greifed or cheated.  I have always been more of a leader than a follower.  I never say your build has to be my way. I respect others and do as i'm told i'm easy to get along with.

This is why I'm applying for this server: I believe i have what it takes to help you all out and be a great example to others.

This is how long I think I'll be able to play Minecraft daily:3 hours on weekdays, 8 hours on weekends and 8 hours on holidays

These are some important qualities of a leader:Respect loyalty honesty honor open minded obedient to those in authority thoughtful to others needs.

It's important to be a good leader because: First of all you must respect your leader and his ways its his grounds
and your helping him or her keep it that way . Rather trying to be a control freak and going over the head of your leader and disrespecting him and his or hers server. Being polite also keeps up your leaders moral up. Promissions and negotiations are handled alot better calm and collective rather than getting no where by yelling and  disrespecting in front of others or to the face of your leader.

I'd just like to say this before I conclude my application today:You wont regret having me. As a leader in your server you will have another brother you can trust with anything even your life you will be backed  up all the way. no matter what.Today is your chance to have a right hand man.
   Sincerely Harry_Sucks

Contact info Skype: derzak9111

You seem to have just copy pasted your standard application here without reading what we are actually looking for. Declined.

View Postjelleymaster, on 07 January 2013 - 03:20 PM, said:

• In game name (IGN) jelleyskull
  • Age 13
  • Motivation (Why do you want to join our server)because i want a minecraft withellist server because i hate griefers
  • Playstyle (What do you like to do in the game)just survive and creations
  • Time zone england

I am not entirely sure you will fit in with our bunch mainly because of the age difference. But let's give it a go and see if you fit in or not. You are now whitelisted.

skyforce640

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

• In game name (IGN) jrickwood
  • Age 10
  • Motivation (Why do you want to join our server) i want to play with some fun and awesome people and play a vanilla server
  • Playstyle (What do you like to do in the game) i like to make and design and crate lots of fun things
  • Time zone when ever i have time to play (canada)
  • Additional Info (About yourself / everything that does not fit anywhere else, optional) im kind and sharing to ether people
    i hope i can join

snailer53

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

• In game name (IGN) snailer53
  • Age 11
  • Motivation (Why do you want to join our server) because I'm getting tierd of playing by my self and want to meet new people
  • Playstyle (What do you like to do in the game) survive and build structures and really  just play the game the it is  meant to be played
  • Time zone canada
  • Do you accept the rules? (Yes/No, I have a suggestion....) yes no steal items if that is not included in griefing.
  • Additional Info (About yourself / everything that does not fit anywhere else, optional) I'm canadian an i like people on severs who lend each other stuff.