Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

SERVER IS BEING RESTARTED TO TO MAJOR
GRIEFING IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED PLEASE
PRIVATE MESSAGE ME

Register or log in to remove.

StayGreat

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

Ign: StayGreat
Why You Want To Join: This seems like fun server to be on, and would like to be apart of the community and try to better it. :)
Time Zone: pacific
Extra Info: I'm a really good redstoner, and have only been getting better and better. can make mosttt things and have just started learning bud switches which im improving at.

PandaMan404

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

View PostStayGreat, on 03 January 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

Ign: StayGreat
Why You Want To Join: This seems like fun server to be on, and would like to be apart of the community and try to better it. Posted Image
Time Zone: pacific
Extra Info: I'm a really good redstoner, and have only been getting better and better. can make mosttt things and have just started learning bud switches which im improving at.

Accepted Whitelisting now!

WarDog2171
    WarDog2171

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

Ign: WarDog2171

Why You Want To Join: Well of course because it is like the mindcrack server and thats beast but also because it is whitelisted making it safe to play and vanilla which is fun to play as a community.
Time Zone: EST
Extra Info: I like MC, Pizza, chocolate, and having fun. Also I like to build and explore in MC.

PandaMan404

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

View PostWarDog2171, on 03 January 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

Ign: WarDog2171

Why You Want To Join: Well of course because it is like the mindcrack server and thats beast but also because it is whitelisted making it safe to play and vanilla which is fun to play as a community.
Time Zone: EST
Extra Info: I like MC, Pizza, chocolate, and having fun. Also I like to build and explore in MC.

Accepted! Whitelisting now

checkerpeti

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

Ign: NooSeven
Why You Want To Join: Because most of other server u can join and griefin like u want and this sucks waht i wanna say is it looks safer with the whitelist and i wanna have fun with some people in minecraft and build or build somethink togheter.
Time Zone: MET
Extra Info: Having build some awesome building with friends and have some skills with redstone when i want somethink than i strain so long i got it ;)m

PandaMan404

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:00 PM

View Postcheckerpeti, on 03 January 2013 - 06:59 PM, said:

Ign: NooSeven
Why You Want To Join: Because most of other server u can join and griefin like u want and this sucks waht i wanna say is it looks safer with the whitelist and i wanna have fun with some people in minecraft and build or build somethink togheter.
Time Zone: MET
Extra Info: Having build some awesome building with friends and have some skills with redstone when i want somethink than i strain so long i got it ;)m

Accepted Whitelisting now

TrollForAttention

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

IGN : alantran1111

Why do u want to join: Because most of the servers i join have to much people on it. I want to join a server with a nice community and no grefiers. :)  

Timezone : EST

Extra info : I love to build and make new friends. I like good community server's and I like to talk alot. I am decent at redstone, and i would like to join this server. :)

PandaMan404

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

View PostTrollForAttention, on 03 January 2013 - 07:15 PM, said:

IGN : alantran1111

Why do u want to join: Because most of the servers i join have to much people on it. I want to join a server with a nice community and no grefiers. Posted Image  

Timezone : EST

Extra info : I love to build and make new friends. I like good community server's and I like to talk alot. I am decent at redstone, and i would like to join this server. Posted Image
\

Accepted

cappa003

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

Application For NON-Youtuber

Ign:Cappa003
Why You Want To Join: Because non-whitelisted servers are boring and i am always the one who gets griefed, so i have been out looking for a good comunity to join
Time Zone: GMT but i will mostly be on at like 1 maybe 2 at night
Extra Info: currently i am not recording however if you want people to i can defiantly give it a go i have been aching to find a reason to start at it

Frost_VilleApplications

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

LOL you accept every single person?

PandaMan404

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

View Postcappa003, on 03 January 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

Application For NON-Youtuber

Ign:Cappa003
Why You Want To Join: Because non-whitelisted servers are boring and i am always the one who gets griefed, so i have been out looking for a good comunity to join
Time Zone: GMT but i will mostly be on at like 1 maybe 2 at night
Extra Info: currently i am not recording however if you want people to i can defiantly give it a go i have been aching to find a reason to start at it

Accepted!

View PostFrost_VilleApplications, on 03 January 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

LOL you accept every single person?

Problem?

ImBuznn
    ImBuznn

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

Ign:ImBuznn

Why You Want To Join: iwant a mature vanilla server to play on, and being like mindcrack is perfect.
Time Zone:GMT
Extra Info: can record but i dont as i dont have editing software atm.

PandaMan404

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

View PostImBuznn, on 03 January 2013 - 07:45 PM, said:

Ign:ImBuznn

Why You Want To Join: iwant a mature vanilla server to play on, and being like mindcrack is perfect.
Time Zone:GMT
Extra Info: can record but i dont as i dont have editing software atm.

Accepted

DustfingerPT
  • Minecraft: DustfingerPT

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

Ign: DustfingerPT
Why You Want To Join: Because I simply love vanilla minecraft and playing it with other people that are friendly and polite is always enjoyable :)
Time Zone: GMT
Extra Info: I really like redstone work and building, I´m also thinking of starting a minecraft series with some gameplay in the server, although I am not quite sure atm

Posted Image

SexyToby
    SexyToby

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

Ign: SexyToby
Why you want to join: I love playing Minecraft Vanilla with friends, but unfortunately it is very hard to play on a non-whitelisted server because of all the griefing. I am a big fan of Vintagebeef and all the others from Mindcrack and I want the same experience as they have. Meet some nice people and have fun  playing Minecraft with them. I do record sometimes but I am not going to be able to record on a daily basis. Maybe 2 episodes per week.
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.c...r/SexyTobyPlays

Time Zone: UTC/GMT +1 (Germany)
Extra Info: I think I got most of my info in the Why you want to join part ;)

PandaMan404

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

View PostSexyToby, on 03 January 2013 - 07:56 PM, said:

Ign: SexyToby
Why you want to join: I love playing Minecraft Vanilla with friends, but unfortunately it is very hard to play on a non-whitelisted server because of all the griefing. I am a big fan of Vintagebeef and all the others from Mindcrack and I want the same experience as they have. Meet some nice people and have fun  playing Minecraft with them. I do record sometimes but I am not going to be able to record on a daily basis. Maybe 2 episodes per week.
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.c...r/SexyTobyPlays

Time Zone: UTC/GMT +1 (Germany)
Extra Info: I think I got most of my info in the Why you want to join part Posted Image

View PostDustfingerPT, on 03 January 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

Ign: DustfingerPT
Why You Want To Join: Because I simply love vanilla minecraft and playing it with other people that are friendly and polite is always enjoyable Posted Image
Time Zone: GMT
Extra Info: I really like redstone work and building, I´m also thinking of starting a minecraft series with some gameplay in the server, although I am not quite sure atm

Both Accepted!

MassiveFreek
  • Minecraft: Massivefreek773
  • Xbox:Massivefreek

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

Ign: Massivefreek773
Why you want to join: I wanted to join to meet new people and play minecraft
Youtube Channel: I don't know if you want the link but, Its Massivefreek
Time Zone: CST
Extra Info: My Mom and Dad own a tattoo shop

PandaMan404

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

View PostMassiveFreek, on 03 January 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

Ign: Massivefreek773
Why you want to join: I wanted to join to meet new people and play minecraft
Youtube Channel: I don't know if you want the link but, Its Massivefreek
Time Zone: CST
Extra Info: My Mom and Dad own a tattoo shop

Accepted

TylerPitt24
  • Minecraft: pitty04

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

Ign: Pitty04
Why You Want To Join: I enjoy playing Minecraft and i love to watch minecrack videos!
Time Zone: I live in Canada! so Eastern
Extra Info: im a nice a fun guy! i have a pretty decent computer i build and would be interested in eventually uploading videos to youtube! :)