5 replies to this topic

Llogres
    Llogres

Carpenter

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:05 AM

Hey everybody!

Spending ages on looking for the perfect server for me i figured it just isn't out there.
That's why i'm thinking about doing my own server now.

Here the general outline:
- Vanilla Server always running on current version of minecraft
- In the beginning people will stay together to get to know each other and built spawn and a nether hub
- After that it'll just be free play for everybody and we might get new players from time to time as well
- the server will be consistent, no reset every few month
- I'm open for votes and will always consider everbodys opinion!

Who i'm looking for:
- you should be 20+ years old
- friendly, respectful and open minded
- communicative
- living in europe
- play on a somewhat regular basis
- be interested in a long term community

Atfer i get about 5-7 people i will set the server up, maybe pick a seed for us,
after that we will set up a spawn town and there will be plots for everybody.

Your application:
If you want to apply for this server be aware that i might be very picky on who I'll let on the server.
You can apply be responding here or sending me a message.
Make sure you include your age and timezone/location.
The more you tell me about yourself the better. (feel free to include pictures, videos or whatever). I would also be interested in your plans if you should play on this server.
I'm also open for suggestions and questions!

Register or log in to remove.

Llogres
    Llogres

Carpenter

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:36 PM

Sorry for giving this a bump, I got a few messages but i'm still looking for more people! ;)

Plaksnor

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:55 PM

Hello,

I have send you a PM, hope I will get accepted!

Rhaatid
    Rhaatid

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

Hey, I really enjoyed reading your server ad, and this is exactly what I have been looking for in a server for a very long time! I would love to join your server, I know you are looking for people that are a little older than me (I'm only 17), but I am quite mature. I love playing minecraft, especially on a small, vanilla community where I can build awesome stuff without having to worry about people grief/steal or anything like that, but the thing I like about servers like this the most is the fact that I always meet awesome people and become friends with them! I'm from Croatia, my timezone is GMT+1. Also my Minecraft IGN is Rhaatid! Hope you consider accepting me even though I don't fit your age requirement!

AnamVH
    AnamVH

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:27 PM

Hello there!

My name is Anam, and just before reading this post, I have posted a Looking For Server myself! The post can be found with this link:
http://www.minecraft...st-smp-no-mods/

The post says pretty much my basics.

In short, what I am looking for is a nice small community to hang out with, enjoy the game and build/cultivate the world we share with each other. Minecraft is a wonderful game, but can become quite lonely.
At the moment, I have just finished my first ´big´ project, and am now busy with adding details etc. (I´ll provide a screenie later). For me, the spire I have created was a major project, but from looking around the community, mine´s a small one. And that´s okay. I´m proud of it, but more importantly, I´m excited to learn more! This is where I hope a vanilla multiplayer server comes in.

Here´s some information you asked for, in this post just for clarity´s sake. More can be found in the link above.
Nick: AnamVH

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask! I´m always up for a little conversation.

And to turn the table around, can you perhaps tell us a little bit about yourself?

ihavesomepie

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:15 PM

Hi! My name is ihavesomepie, please pm me on Skype if you want to whitelist me :) I am looking for this kind of server SOOO long, this is kind of like Mindcrack, I'd LOVE to play on here, and I'd probably record for my channel too! :D