• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Onslaught PVP Raiding Server! [1.4.6] [Factions] [Fastfood] [Mcmmo] [No Whitelist], IP in Thread!

raiding mcmmo pvp factions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

LarryVlad

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:10 AM

Onslaught PVP Raiding Server:

Information about Server:

Introduction: This is a survival raiding server that revolves around factions and mcmmo, as well as other plugins that allow us to make the experience better for everyone involved in it. Our goal is for the people playing on the server to have a good and entertaining time playing it, and we hope to fully accomplish this goal.

Server Administrators: NotTodaySir44, LarryVlad, Danger_Evolution

There is no whitelist to join the server. It contains 102 open slots, and we are planning on expanding in the future.

We are officially streaming the opening of the server at twitch.tv/nottodaysir. NotTodaySir will also be streaming the server in the coming days as well.

Forum Website: onslaughtpvpp.enjin.com
Teamspeak IP: 209.239.114.150:10467

IP Address: onslaughtpvp.exodushosting.net:25576

(Note: We will be soon changing the IP address after we complete testing, and this thread will be updated after that change takes place. Until then, use the current IP.

Posted Image

Our server spawn as it currently looks.

Posted Image

The Warzone outside of the spawn.

I will soon add complete plugin information in the coming days. If you have any questions, please ask them below. We hope to see many people on here very soon!

Register or log in to remove.

Igniser
    Igniser

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:03 AM

It says I'm not whitelisted. Are you guys still doing something on the server or is this just an error?
Posted Image

LarryVlad

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:26 AM

View PostIgniser, on 03 January 2013 - 04:03 AM, said:

It says I'm not whitelisted. Are you guys still doing something on the server or is this just an error?

We are not whitelisted anymore, and we are making changes that will continue for a day at the most.