• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

what dont you want 4j to miss out

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

magimangr

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

I really hope we get Jungle Temples and Desert Temples. Trading and Emeralds and Witches.

Register or log in to remove.

Dobasameen

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:52 PM

Improved AI came in 1.2 update so it should be coming in 1.2.3 update, and coloured wood planks they have talked about it in Minecon 2012, and they said that it will be added in a later update.

But all I want is: Emeralds, Ender chests, Trading with Villagers and Anvils, Please 4J, I want them really bad!

Tamorr
    Tamorr

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2851 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

View PostZero01k, on 03 January 2013 - 03:27 PM, said:

Trading with villagers using gold, desert and jungle temples.  How about mod damage increasing or decreasing depending on what difficuilty you select.

Example:

Easy- 50% less damage
Normal- normal damage levles
Hard- 30% to 50% more damage

And maybe for the more daring Hardcore mode, no respwan.

What do you mean? If you are refering to what mobs do to you, then that is already what they do. Damage is the main difference between the difficulties...

What I would like to see when making the difficulties is possibility:

1. How many mobs spawn for each difficulty; ie... Less for easy more for hard.
2. Tool degrade. On easy tools will last longer, on hard tools will last a shorter time.
3. Mob AI. On easy there will not be an AI. On hard and normal there will be, but hard will be more accurate AI
4. Doors. zombies break them down on normal and hard mode. On easy they don't break them down.
5. Armor degrade. Same as for tools in #2.
6. Sleeping. On easy the proximity should be very very small before able to sleep. On hard the proximity before sleeping with be rather large. Proximity is when mobs are nearby when attempting to sleep. Right now that is same for all difficulties.
7. A rendition of #1. reduced amount for creepers on easy and increased amount on hard.
8. Creepers. The proximity at which they will explode. On easy they would have to be right next to you, on hard the proximity may be larger if not closer as well, random per time each attempts to explode. This would hopefully increase the difficulty to be on your toes i would think, well at least for creepers.
9. cave spiders, on easy no or little poison, on hard the poison is 50% more damage.

That would be a better difficulty assessment, then just damage.... As that is pretty much all there is right now.

My First World, always getting back to is a pleasure I enjoy with each new update that brings in more things to add in.

--Arcavia--

DivadOcsalev

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

Villager trading, bats, different colored wood, tripwire, & the various temples.
Posted Image

ayden12345
  • Minecraft: LarksongD
  • Xbox:LarkSongD

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

everything from the past updates that xbox is capable of,except the sound update.Posted Image
it would be awsome to have fireworks and ****!
Posted Image

rushzer0

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:02 PM

I take back what I asked for earlier I want what was released in the snapshot for the PC today...Redstone Blocks!!! Moveable redstone power source...PLEASE 4J ahaha ;)
Posted Image

Ionkilller

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

I really don't want 4J Studios to miss out the different colored raw wood blocks, Ender dragon in the end world, zombie villagers, and definitely NPC babies, and NPC trading
Posted Image [SSSS]
And they say cracked is whack.. Pffft...

Ragnarock1982

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

View PostTamorr, on 03 January 2013 - 03:59 PM, said:

Zombies breaking doors down! Posted Image  . . . . . . That sounds amazing!!! Lol

How about skeletons arrows breaking glass window panes, on hard?

EastBayWilly

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

View Postunokitsune, on 02 January 2013 - 11:41 PM, said:

After reading about PC users complaints on bats, I think it would be ok for 4J to forgo the bats but include the other things in 1.4. One thing is for sure, I want XBOX 360 to be different, in a good way, so different it makes PC users think twice before they say their modded-non-vanilla versions are better.

But I like the bats. They add to the immersion. Rather than being on an island full of nothing but angry mobs, you have some cool bats too. I like that. I like a lot of what's in the PC version so I'll be sad to see a lot of it go.

PriscillaISBeast

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

I don't want them to miss Pumpkin Pie, Colored Wood, Anvils, Trading, Sideways Logs, Temples, and Spawn Eggs.

MaximusCymro7

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

I want those cats (can't remember how are they called) that attack creepers. It would be helpfull, since nothing else does, not even Iron Golems, and all Snow Golems do is annoy them and make them blow up

IamSelendis
  • Minecraft: IamSelendis
  • Xbox:IamSelendis

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

I like a lot of what is on the PC, but am curious to know what else 4J could do with the title.  Posted Image

On another note, i like the bats.  They just fit when in caves and they're completely passive.  They also make finding caves easier sometimes.  Posted Image

What i do want from the PC is different wood colors including when they're crafted into steps, blocks, and slabs.  I also want anvils and item frames.  Anvils make using tools and weapons so much easier and they're great for increasing enchantments already on those items.  Item frames mean a clock on the wall, as well as some other things.

I would like to see fence/fence gates colored according to the wood used to craft them.  Same with wood doors.  Of course, that's just me dreaming.  Hehe.

~My problem is a simple one: I'm severely allergic to stupid.~
Posted Image

Tamorr
    Tamorr

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2851 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:23 PM

View PostIamSelendis, on 04 January 2013 - 03:00 PM, said:

I like a lot of what is on the PC, but am curious to know what else 4J could do with the title.  Posted Image

On another note, i like the bats.  They just fit when in caves and they're completely passive.  They also make finding caves easier sometimes.  Posted Image

What i do want from the PC is different wood colors including when they're crafted into steps, blocks, and slabs.  I also want anvils and item frames.  Anvils make using tools and weapons so much easier and they're great for increasing enchantments already on those items.  Item frames mean a clock on the wall, as well as some other things.

I would like to see fence/fence gates colored according to the wood used to craft them.  Same with wood doors.  Of course, that's just me dreaming.  Hehe.

you and me both... would love to see that among the other wood items out there... but that would prolly take a bit before we would ever see that... I mean could you imagine colored wood pressure plates...lol

My First World, always getting back to is a pleasure I enjoy with each new update that brings in more things to add in.

--Arcavia--

IamSelendis
  • Minecraft: IamSelendis
  • Xbox:IamSelendis

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

View PostTamorr, on 04 January 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

you and me both... would love to see that among the other wood items out there... but that would prolly take a bit before we would ever see that... I mean could you imagine colored wood pressure plates...lol
Exactly.  *nods*  ^_^

~My problem is a simple one: I'm severely allergic to stupid.~
Posted Image

pottsy123

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:46 AM

I would love the Carrot-on-a-fishing-rod on the xbox. That would make my city world's road system actually work.
Also, fence gates responding to redstone. (bug?)
He's Herobrine and he... can BLINK!
Doc, you're telling me you built a time machine...  out of a minecart!

ilusia
    ilusia

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:05 AM

I wouldn't want to miss out on the upside down stairs and top-half blocks. The flower pots are nice too! Oh and the chiseled stones!! I would hate to see us miss out on larger worlds, not infinite mind you, but worlds that would take at least 2-4 days ingame to reach the other side of the map! (give me a reason to make sizeable outposts!!)