gesses1
    gesses1

Carpenter

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Minecraft: gesses

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

hello everybody :)

I'm trying to install pixelmon to my server, but it isn't working out so well :(

What I've done:

- I've made a new folder for my server
- I've downloaded the server jar from minecraft.net and placed it into the folder
- I've downloaded minecraft forge (latest version) and placed it in the folder too
- I've changed the extension of the forge-zip to a jar file
- I've ran the 'new' jar file so files like 'coremods' and 'ForgeModloader-server-0.log.lck' popped up
- Then I have downloaded pixelmon and placed the 'mods' and 'database' folders in the folder as well
- But then, if I run the server jar and my server goes online, nothing special happens, it looks like a normal server and when i join it, I can't choose a starter like in singleplayer and I can't find any mobs around the map

Offcourse my server is portforwarded and I added the correct server-ip too in the properties-file. I also have forge and pixelmon installed on my minecraft through magiclauncher. It gives one error with forge, but it works perfectly on my singleplayer.

Can anyone please help me? :3

Sorry for the bad english :D

Register or log in to remove.

gesses1
    gesses1

Carpenter

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:58 AM

Can please anyone help me? If I'm doing something wrong only with installing Forge and you know what, then I would be happy too :)

webrosc
    webrosc

Kitty Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • 8072 posts
  • Minecraft: webrosc

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

did you install forge to the server, or just place the forge file into the same folder?

you need to be using forge build 315 or above to place it in the same folder, lower versions need to be installed
http://www.minecraft...ation/Universal

gesses1
    gesses1

Carpenter

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

View Postwebrosc, on 03 January 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

did you install forge to the server, or just place the forge file into the same folder?

you need to be using forge build 315 or above to place it in the same folder, lower versions need to be installed
http://www.minecraft...ation/Universal

Uhmm, I downloaded the most recent version of Forge (minecraftforge-universal-1.4.7-6.6.0.497.zip) isn't that the right file? I thought that by 'build 315' they just meant the number at the end (in this case 497), so that isn't so?

Again, sorry for the bad english :)

Umid
    Umid

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

With me happened another problem... When i installed Pixelmon on server and client, it just does not launch at once! I got the most recent forge (minecraftforge-universal-1.4.7-6.6.0.497.zip) but i can only access either Server or Client. Cannot launch both at once. Gives me crash report.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Uh... Did I do that?

Time: 1/20/13 2:04 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.RuntimeException: Can not start Pixelmon without SQLite jar or database!!! Please reinstall!!
    at pixelmon.Pixelmon.preInit(Pixelmon.java:73)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:485)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:486)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:86)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:345)
    at ho.c(DedicatedServer.java:64)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:458)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
    Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 110043200 bytes (104 MB) / 229896192 bytes (219 MB) up to 259522560 bytes (247 MB)
    JVM Flags: 0 total;
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.26 FML v4.7.4.520 Minecraft Forge 6.6.0.497 14 mods loaded, 14 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    SAP_Man [SanAndreasPs Managers] (0_SAPManPack_v13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    jammyfurniture [Jammy Furniture Mod] (1.4.6_Jammy_Furniture_Mod_V4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Backpack [Backpack] (backpack-latest.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ClaySoldiersMod [Clay Soldiers Mod] (CSM_v9_05.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    FlansMod [Flan's Mod] (Flans Mod 2.1.0 for Minecraft 1.4.6 Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Paintball [Paintball] (Paintball.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    ParachuteMod [Parachute Mod] (parachute-1.4.6-forge-471.jar.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Pixelmon [Pixelmon] (Pixelmon 1.9.2 Beta.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
    mod_SmartMoving [Smart Moving] (Smart Moving Server for Minecraft Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    pitman-87_TF2_Sentry [TF2 Sentry] (TF2_Sentry_1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    weaponmod [Balkon's WeaponMod] (Weaponmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml'
    Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

I also tried to reinstall the mod but it still gave me the crash.
I woul have been hapy if anyone would solve the problem! Posted Image

gesses1
    gesses1

Carpenter

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

View PostUmid, on 20 January 2013 - 07:15 PM, said:

With me happened another problem... When i installed Pixelmon on server and client, it just does not launch at once! I got the most recent forge (minecraftforge-universal-1.4.7-6.6.0.497.zip) but i can only access either Server or Client. Cannot launch both at once. Gives me crash report.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Uh... Did I do that?

Time: 1/20/13 2:04 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.RuntimeException: Can not start Pixelmon without SQLite jar or database!!! Please reinstall!!
at pixelmon.Pixelmon.preInit(Pixelmon.java:73)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:485)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:486)
at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:86)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:345)
at ho.c(DedicatedServer.java:64)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:458)
at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpotâ„¢ Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 110043200 bytes (104 MB) / 229896192 bytes (219 MB) up to 259522560 bytes (247 MB)
JVM Flags: 0 total;
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v7.26 FML v4.7.4.520 Minecraft Forge 6.6.0.497 14 mods loaded, 14 mods active
mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
SAP_Man [SanAndreasPs Managers] (0_SAPManPack_v13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
jammyfurniture [Jammy Furniture Mod] (1.4.6_Jammy_Furniture_Mod_V4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Backpack [Backpack] (backpack-latest.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ClaySoldiersMod [Clay Soldiers Mod] (CSM_v9_05.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
FlansMod [Flan's Mod] (Flans Mod 2.1.0 for Minecraft 1.4.6 Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Paintball [Paintball] (Paintball.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ParachuteMod [Parachute Mod] (parachute-1.4.6-forge-471.jar.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Pixelmon [Pixelmon] (Pixelmon 1.9.2 Beta.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
mod_SmartMoving [Smart Moving] (Smart Moving Server for Minecraft Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
pitman-87_TF2_Sentry [TF2 Sentry] (TF2_Sentry_1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
weaponmod [Balkon's WeaponMod] (Weaponmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml'
Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

I also tried to reinstall the mod but it still gave me the crash.
I woul have been hapy if anyone would solve the problem! Posted Image

I don't know what happened, maybe try another version of Forge?

Edit: I think that you forgot to copy your database-folder to the server. You need to copy the mods-folder (which contains "Pixelmon 1.9.2 Beta.zip" or something like that) AND the database-folder (containing "Pixelmon.db" and "sqlite-jdbc-3.7.2.jar") to your server-folder. I hope that's the problem :)

DevinO10661

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:08 AM

I've heard that there is a bug with pixelmon servers that legendaries won't spawn. Having one myself, I don't think they are spawning. If anyone knows about this bug or a way to fix it please help me.

karlo_hr
    karlo_hr

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:22 AM

legendaries should spawn,in pixelmon 3.0 theres even a glich where rayquaza spawns too much.
but if they doesnt you go to config file in server and open pixelmon cfg.(or whaterver) file with notepad and there are spawn system and more.you should also check the same thing in your .minecraft if you want