The Word Mod

request

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ntim_corporation
  • Minecraft: ntim_corporation

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

Hi,
I just have a request for a mod based on a russian book "Cold coasts".
I'm sure you have never seen this book, so I'll describe what exactly I want.
(This mod should work in SSP and LAN)
The Word is a spell that opens a pocket dimension named The Coldness.
First, you should craft The Word generator. It shows a random set of letters (no longer than 5 symbols) in the chat, but in LAN only the one using the generator can see it. Next, press C to open the GUI screen that asks you to type in your Word. Then, if the Word is correct, a GUI like in a chest opens, allowing you to put anything there. The size of this "storage" is like a small chest. The items won't drop after death and will still be stored on The Word. If a player tells his Word  to somebody else, the 2nd player can't access the 1st player's items, but the 1st player can access the 2nd's items. The Word generator is crafted with 8 diamonds placed on workbench like a square.
There also should be a book with The Real Word hidden in the Stronghold chests. The Real Word can access any random Word that were generated before.
For making it all, I will give you 100$ by clicking one of your adf.ly links a lot of times (and please, tell me how much money do you get for 1 click).

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

kwill1429
  • Minecraft: Kwill1429
  • Xbox:Kwill14290

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

Are you serious? You know each link only gives i think $4 for 1000 visitors so that means you have to visit the web page 25,000 times which, since each time you have to wait 5 seconds, equates to about a day and a half of straight clicking with no breaks at all. Good luck. Any way I might give it a shot. It doesn't actually sound to hard.

Posted Image

Mpaintin7

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:25 AM

Posted Image

Soriel
    Soriel

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1377 posts
  • Minecraft: Soriel1

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:04 AM

Mpaintin7, you get a facepalm for your reply being nothing.
Posted Image
North American Otaku.

ntim_corporation
  • Minecraft: ntim_corporation

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:35 AM

View Postkwill1429, on 02 January 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

Are you serious? You know each link only gives i think $4 for 1000 visitors so that means you have to visit the web page 25,000 times which, since each time you have to wait 5 seconds, equates to about a day and a half of straight clicking with no breaks at all. Good luck. Any way I might give it a shot. It doesn't actually sound to hard.
Oh, really? I didin't know. I never used adf.ly. I only were clicking those links to download mods. But thanks both for info and trying to give it a shot anyway. Also, you could publish this mod on adf.ly and it'll bring you money.
EDIT:Fixed a grammar mistake.

Posted Image

kwill1429
  • Minecraft: Kwill1429
  • Xbox:Kwill14290

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:05 PM

I'll make sure to message you if/when I finish. Also I was a little confused by this line:

If a player tells his Word  to somebody else, the 2nd player can't access the 1st player's items, but the 1st player can access the 2nd's items.

So if player 2 uses player 1 Word, then player 1 can take player 2 items?

Posted Image