• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

jeratt
    jeratt

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:26 PM

Hi. Is there a problem with buying minecraft from the account.mojang.com? I've been trying for several weeks to buy it but when I press the 'proceed to payment' button, nothing happens.

I've tried different internet browsers and disabled the blocking pop-up function. So I don't know it is a problem from minecraft's web page

Any help pls?

Register or log in to remove.

M4Xvanced
  • Minecraft: mmorr44

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:58 PM

View Postjeratt, on 02 January 2013 - 01:26 PM, said:

Hi. Is there a problem with buying minecraft from the account.mojang.com? I've been trying for several weeks to buy it but when I press the 'proceed to payment' button, nothing happens.

I've tried different internet browsers and disabled the blocking pop-up function. So I don't know it is a problem from minecraft's web page

Any help pls?

What OS do you have? What browser do you use? Is Java up-to-date? Do you have any plugins like AdBlock or Ghostery?
--M (http://Xvanced.com)
Don't PM me with support questions. You monster.

Noobelle
    Noobelle

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue.

I've tried using both Mozilla and iE. I don't have any plug-in that might try to block the application. I've also registered Mojang as a "safe site" in both browsers. To no avail.

Clicking on "proceed to payment details" simply reloads the current page.

M4Xvanced

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

View PostNoobelle, on 02 January 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue.

I've tried using both Mozilla and iE. I don't have any plug-in that might try to block the application. I've also registered Mojang as a "safe site" in both browsers. To no avail.

Clicking on "proceed to payment details" simply reloads the current page.

Try enabling cookies.

Noobelle
    Noobelle

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

View PostM4Xvanced, on 02 January 2013 - 04:35 PM, said:

Try enabling cookies.

Had already tried in Firefox and nothing changed.

Now I did it in iE and I get the message: "Unable to download checkout from account.mojand.com"

Now what?

Noobelle
    Noobelle

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

Come on... Buying something online shouldn't be this complicated!

All my programs are up-to-date. I'm using standard material. My Internet configuration is perfectly fine. And I'm not the only one experiencing this. Plus, I'm trying different browsers and ways to access the Mojang website.

I do plenty of online purchases and I've never had any problems.

Can anyone who's had this problem can tell me how they got passed it? Or should I just forget about purchasing this game?

M4Xvanced

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:10 PM

View PostNoobelle, on 02 January 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

Had already tried in Firefox and nothing changed.

Now I did it in iE and I get the message: "Unable to download checkout from account.mojand.com"

Now what?

IE appears to be saying that the checkout page is inaccessible for some reason. Try Google Chrome or Opera.

Sangyn
    Sangyn

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

Hi, i have the same problem, and i've try all and nothing works, 2 friends of mine have the same issue. when we press the 'proceed to payment' button, nothing happens.

Noobelle
    Noobelle

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

There's definitely something wrong with Mojang.

I created a 2nd account, to start the process all over again, and, this time, I can see the various payment methods (Visa, Paypal, etc.) and I think I could go forward with the payment.

... I'm not very reassured about the safety of the site, so I'm not going to go forward until Mojang can explain this bug and fix it (I don't give my credit card number to amateur sites).

jeratt
    jeratt

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:02 PM

thx for all the help guys I will try these methods and see if anything works thx again guys Posted Image

Ithlekt
    Ithlekt

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:02 AM

View Postjeratt, on 07 January 2013 - 07:02 PM, said:

thx for all the help guys I will try these methods and see if anything works thx again guys Posted Image

I just had the same problem, what solved it for me was kind of silly really.

When it asks for your cards expiration date, you would think that you have to put it the way it shows on the card. (for example, 03/18)

I tried doing instead as (03/2018) and it worked no problem.

I didn't mean to necro the thread, I misread the date, but maybe my answer will help someone. :P