Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Feed the Beast Server! Whitelisted!

server mindcrack mods feed the beast modded ic2 buildcraft

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

HeadcrabHunter

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:44 AM

Hey guys! Have had a Mindcrack Pack FTB server running for awhile now for just me and a few others, but I feel like we need some fresh usernames, so i've come to the forums! Everyone on the server gets along well, and we have people from different areas of the world playing. If you would like to be added to whitelist, just fill out the following:

IGN(Username):

Experience with FTB/Tekkit

Why You Would Like to Join:

How You Feel About Pranks:

Do You Know What Mindcrack Is:

Register or log in to remove.

Number1
    Number1

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:48 AM

IGN(Username): Ashotta

Experience with FTB/Tekkit : Not much but i'm a fast learner.

Why You Would Like to Join: I've been looking for a good FTB server for some time

How You Feel About Pranks: I like pranks, i just hope the people that i happen to prank have a good sense of humor

Do You Know What Mindcrack Is: I think everyone knows about mindcrack lol

drazan3
    drazan3

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:59 AM

IGN(Username):drazan3

Experience with FTB/Tekkit:lots of tekkit but looking for server to learn ftb

Why You Would Like to Join:have a good time and to chill with friends

How You Feel About Pranks:i love pranking people and being pranked :D

Do You Know What Mindcrack Is:of course acualy right now im lisining to one of the podcast

Thunder_Strike

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:00 AM

IGN(Username): thunder_strike96

Experience with FTB/Tekkit: About 6 months

Why You Would Like to Join: Because I really love the idea of a small ineraft community

How You Feel About Pranks: If they arent good I hate em. But if they are funny I love em

Do You Know What Mindcrack Is: Yes. A group of famous youtubers who play together on a private minecraft server
Posted Image
Click the dragon. You know you want too.

Callmemyst

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:02 AM

IGN(Username): 12khfan44

Experience with FTB/Tekkit: used tekkit a lot getting into ftb

Why You Would Like to Join: I like smaller communities and its just more fun

How You Feel About Pranks: pranks are the funniest thing especially in tekkit/ftb the prank possibilities are endless

Do You Know What Mindcrack Is: yes

MrVinc1234

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:59 AM

IGN(Username): MrVinc

Experience with FTB/Tekkit: I am playing minecraft since the beta version.
                                            When i got bored, i started to play with the mods and its a lot of fun. Since FTB came out im playing it.

Why You Would Like to Join: I love playing on servers because its cool to help each other and work together on big projects.

How You Feel About Pranks: pranks are funny as long as they dont hurt anybody

Do You Know What Mindcrack Is: yes

newminerhere

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

Ign:newminerhere
Experience with ftb/tekkit:1 month ish with ftb a year with tekkit
Why would you like to join: to make videos and meet new faces plus I love ftb and want a server to play on
What do you feel about pranks: if you prank me expect one back
Do you know what mindcrack is: yup I watch the majority of the mindcrackers

Cman3144
  • Minecraft: cman3144

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

ING:cman3144    Age: 10   Experience with FTB/Tekkit: I Have played tekkit for a month and FTB well about 6 days.   Why would I like to join: I want to join because I've been looking for a FTB or tekkit server for a while....And I just cant find one. How do I feel about pranks: I love pranks! They are so fun to do.   Do I know what Mindcrack is: Of corce I do! Its like the most famous minecraft server ever!   (Sorry about the application being a little messy I was having problems)

Thunder_Strike

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

How do we know If weve been added and whats the IP.
Posted Image
Click the dragon. You know you want too.

xZethx
    xZethx

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:08 PM

IGN(Username): Zeth

Experience with FTB/Tekkit: FTB-2 weeks,Tekkit from april last year(9 months) I KNOW EVERYTHING until 1.1 ftb...learning

Why You Would Like to Join:i love to play in a community where are no griefers,just friends you can trust;)

How You Feel About Pranks: IM THE MOST UNIQUE TROLLER/PRANKER!!(best thing i do was when i put someone's house on a frame and i move it like 10 blocks:)) )

Do You Know What Mindcrack Is: Yes,sad about ee3...

Contact..pm me with your skype id and server ip

MTN_D3W
    MTN_D3W

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

ign: MTN_D3W
Expeirence with FTB: im learning but im ok at it.
i would like to join the server because i watn a nice friendly community based server that i can have fun on with others and not get greifed or kileld randomly.
pranks are fun to an extent i dont take them to far
yes i watch minecrack all the time

BakedTomato

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

IGN(Username): PokeCollector

Experience with FTB/Tekkit: I have played a lot FTB Beta and some Tekkit.

Why You Would Like to Join: Im tired of playing FTB alone! I want to do like the mindcrackers but without videos

How You Feel About Pranks: Fun, I think it can bring a community togheter even more

Do You Know What Mindcrack Is: Yes! I follow like 10 different mindcrackers series!
[Intel Core i5 2320 3,3ghz][Radeon HD 6950 2gb][8gb Ram][1,5 TB HDD][Win 7][ 24" LG Flatron E2441]

jaketurner14
  • Minecraft: jaketurner14

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

IGN(Username):jaketurner14

Experience with FTB/Tekkit on a scale of 1-10 id say about 4, i had a server of my own once

Why You Would Like to Join: i am looking for a nice, relaxing environment to play with others, i love minecraft i have been playing for 2 years now. i absolutely love FTB and really just want some cool people to play with.

How You Feel About Pranks: it can be ok at times but just don't go overboard

Do You Know What Mindcrack Is: yes, i am subscribed to Guude, Vintagebeef, and Pauseunpause on youtube, love that server, looking for an environment like that

almighty1231

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:13 PM

IGN(Username): Almighty1231

Experience with FTB/Tekkit: I have played it before and would like to learn mor about it.

Why You Would Like to Join: I have always wanted to become a part of a server. I think it would be fun to join a community of people and play minecraft with them.

How You Feel About Pranks: I feel like pranks are a lot of fun and that we should do them. But don't spam pranks on people.

Do You Know What Mindcrack Is: I definitely know what mindcrack is. I have been watching many members of it for a while now.

LizardlyPepepr
  • Minecraft: LizardlyPepper

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

IGN(Username):LizardlyPepper

Experience with FTB/Tekkit: I haven't played any FTB but I have played on quite a few servers of Tekkit so I know about most of the stuff on FTB

Why You Would Like to Join:I would like to join because I want to play on a FTB server and learn about it plus I want to just play Minecraft and hang out.

How You Feel About Pranks: I think pranks are cool they can be really annoying but hey that's kind of what they're for.

Do You Know What Mindcrack Is: Yes, I've watched a bit of each Mindcracker but I don't know much else.
Posted Image

Pman
    Pman

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Minecraft: JustPman
  • Xbox:Just Pman

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:49 PM

Experience with FTB/Tekkit: about 3 weeks

Why You Would Like to Join: need a good server

How You Feel About Pranks: funny

Do You Know What Mindcrack Is: yes, but never watched it
Posted Image

HeadcrabHunter

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:35 PM

Whitelisted most of you. The IP is 97.90.2.94:25564.If you have any troubles, just post it on here. I'm asking that no one else ask to join, as this seems like enough people. Also, if you were not whitelisted, that means that we already have too many people. Have a nice day, and I look forward to playing with you guys! :D

newminerhere

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:54 PM

I will check if I'm whitelisted tomorrow

jakedabomb
  • Minecraft: jakedabomb
  • Xbox:JRHASSASIN

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:10 AM

IGN(Username): jakedabomb

Experience with FTB/Tekkit: since April 2012

Why You Would Like to Join: To connect with other players and maybe get famous on YouTube

How You Feel About Pranks: I feel they're funny, and I really don't take them seriously.

Do You Know What Mindcrack Is: Yes

ImGuido
    ImGuido

Carpenter

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Minecraft: ImGuido
  • Xbox:XGeN Guido

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:28 AM

IGN(Username): ImGuido

Experience with FTB/Tekkit Played on a tekkit server, looking for a FTB server :)

Why You Would Like to Join: I love starting new stuff in minecraft and FTB is about as new as you can get, plus I follow people on the mindcrack server and love watching them play FTB.

How You Feel About Pranks: Im fine with them. Some can be quite annoying though

Do You Know What Mindcrack Is: Yes! I follow basically everyone on that server. :D