• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.6]Brand-New Faction-PVP Server looking for staff!

looking for staff

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

FireSinister

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:12 AM

In-Game Name:pengyman73
Contact Information:skype LegitSaber
Experience:I have Made my own server Very Seccessfully And it was a pvp Server And i Also Was a Co-owner on RubyCraft
Time you will allocate to the server:2pm-10pm Weekends: 7am-8pm
What can YOU bring to this server?:I will Bring Fun And Enforce Laws And Rules to The members And I will Advertise To my friends I will Not spawn items.I will Work My Hardest To make this Server The best As i Can.
Proof of work:Ruby Craft,Kingdom United
What rank are you interested in?:Admin
Timezone:EST
Thank You Very Much For your Time! :)

Register or log in to remove.

DazorGr
    DazorGr

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • Minecraft: DazorGR

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:08 AM

In-Game Name: DazorGR

Contact Information: Skype:Dazorsad

Experience:I have been a member of the staff team on a bunch of servers and used to even run a server myself so i have experience being a moderator/Admin or even a Head-Admin.

Time you will allocate to the server: I am really active daily.

What can YOU bring to this server?:I can help take some of the load off with reporting/punishing trouble makers, I can help new players or anyone with questions,
I can offer good ideas on how to improve the server and make it better and more fun for everyone.
Im really active and i will make sure spammers and chat-trolls will not run rampant.
I would be able to help greatly by being there to handle any situation when no other staff member is on.
I will recruit as many people as i can , keep the server safe from all kind of hackers and troublemakers and just basic rule-breakers and make sure everybody is having a fun time.

Proof of work: Admin in BarbarianCraft , Moderator in Olmec.

What rank are you interested in?: If i get accepted i would like to start from something like Admin and even go to Head-Admin, if you like me.

Timezone: UTC/GMT +2 hours (Greece)

PS: Thanks for reading my application and if you have any other questions i would be happy to answer them!! Posted Image

Mance_Rayder

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:13 PM

In-Game Name(obviously): Mance_Rayder (Yes, a character from Game of Thrones).
Contact Information(No emails, please!): Skype name: ryan.harding111 (Please only use after I give permission on server).
Experience (minimum of 1 paragraph.): I have played Minecraft consistently for almost a year and a half now (1.7 Beta). I believe I am very experienced in the world of Multiplayer, including the workings of a Minecraft server, and how to make a server an enjoyable place to be. I myself have never been higher than a Member, or a rank below Moderator. However, I do believe that I am completely capable of performing the tasks required for a Moderator or Administrator.
Time you will allocate to the server: 10> a week over this month and school holidays, as well as 5 hours a week over school   periods.
What can YOU bring to this server?(Minimum of 1 paragraph): Me? I can bring a wealth of knowledge and character to your new server. I bring patience and respect, which many badly managed servers lack. I will bring humour too, as I believe that a server with good-humoured staff brings overall appeal towards a server a LONG way. I consider myself adept at designing and building things, which will be useful for spawn and function buildings. I am experienced in PVP, and have managed the biggest and best factions on several servers. If you are looking for a patient, respectful, skilled Administrator, I'm a sturdy choice.
Proof of work(Minimum of 2 servers): BossCraft (Member and assistant to Head Moderator), A Whole New World (Veteran).
What rank are you interested in?: Admin / Head Admin (I you decide I am up for it.)
Timezone: UTC/GMT +10 hours (Eastern Australia).

Although I am 14, I believe I am mature enough to be a staff member on your server. Thankyou for considering my application.

1HazNoLif3

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

In-Game Name: longcatlover
Contact Information: skype: joseph.winger2
Experience: I have owned 2 servers, they where successful, but I put them down becaue of lack of time. I was also an admin on mc.freelands.net and head mod on forknife.com
Time you will allocate to the server: school 7-4ish, so after hat and  weekends.(unless something comes up)
What can YOU bring to this server?(Minimum of 1 paragraph): I am a java programmer(I used to make plugins), I provide comical reliefe :D, I am maure when I have to be. I owned 2 servers that where BOTH greifed by aVo, and I won both battles(I know how to handle stuff(greifing)), and I am a great world edtor / teriformer(idk If you will even have world edit tho :P)
Proof of work(Minimum of 2 servers):mc.freelands.net(server is gone), forknife.com
What rank are you interested in?: Mod / Headmod
Timezone:EST (Norteastern US(Pennsylvania))
Thank you for reading this, sorry for misspelled words, computer is RALLY lagging right now

Posted ImageJoin pvp.bladecraft.net for a great factions/PvP server!

1HazNoLif3

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

forgot to say that I have been playing minecraft since about 1 day after beta was released

DazorGr
    DazorGr

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 885 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:39 PM

View Post1HazNoLif3, on 02 January 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

Experience: I have owned 2 servers, they where successful, but I put them down becaue of lack of time. I was also an admin on mc.freelands.net and head mod on forknife.com
Time you will allocate to the server: school 7-4ish, so after hat and  weekends.(unless something comes up)
What can YOU bring to this server?(Minimum of 1 paragraph): I am a java programmer(I used to make plugins), I provide comical reliefe Posted Image, I am maure when I have to be. I owned 2 servers that where BOTH greifed by aVo, and I won both battles(I know how to handle stuff(greifing)), and I am a great world edtor / teriformer(idk If you will even have world edit tho Posted Image)
Proof of work(Minimum of 2 servers):mc.freelands.net(server is gone), forknife.com
Thank you for reading this, sorry for misspelled words, computer is RALLY lagging right now
I suggest you edit it and correct all the spelling mistakes.

1HazNoLif3

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

Correct Version
Experience: I have owned 2 servers, they where successful, but I put them down because of lack of time. I was also an admin on mc.freelands.net and head mod on forknife.com
Time you will allocate to the server: school 7-4ish, so after that and weekends.(unless something comes up)
What can YOU bring to this server?(Minimum of 1 paragraph): I am a java programmer(I used to make plugins), I provide comical relief Posted Image, I am mature when I have to be. I owned two servers that where BOTH (almost)greifed by aVo, and I won both battles(I know how to handle stuff(greifing)), and I am a great world editor / teraformer(idk If you will even have world edit though Posted Image), I can also bring people to the server(friends, people from other servers)
Extra: I have been playing minecraft since about 1 day after beta was released.

Thanks a bunch for reading/considering this!

thaBoom
    thaBoom

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

Im confused have I been accepted or not Posted Image

Thank you for your time.

DazorGr
    DazorGr

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 885 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

View PostthaBoom, on 02 January 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

Im confused have I been accepted or not Posted Image

Thank you for your time.
Yep you have been accepted!

Crazymaddog5
  • Minecraft: CrazyMADdog5

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

In-Game Name: CrazyMADdog5
Contact Information: Skype: Gellon Hellfire
Experience (minimum of 1 paragraph.): I have ran my own server and become admin on others. I know what it's like to try to run a server or deal with hackers. I'm not saying I am the best choice but I am saying I will try my best. I also kow how to set up websites and a little bit about coding.
Time you will allocate to the server: I can promise you at least 3-4 hours a day, on week days.
What can YOU bring to this server?(Minimum of 1 paragraph): I can bring a safe hacker free environment, and I know everyone says this, but I am willing to try to do just this. I can advertise the server and make videos of it. I will bring more people to the server and help them when and where ever they need me.
Proof of work(Minimum of 2 servers): CrazyCraft (gone) Highland (gone)
What rank are you interested in?: Admin, Head Moderator, Moderator, Advertiser
Timezone: Central Time Zone, USA

Posted Image

PierceStrine
  • Location: Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
  • Minecraft: NameUser1

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:48 PM

View PostNinja719, on 02 January 2013 - 08:08 AM, said:

In-Game Name(obviously): Ninja719
Contact Information(No emails, please!): Skype: clux12
Experience (minimum of 1 paragraph.): I have been Staff on many servers, and have been playing minecraft for a year. I was Co-Owner on CGN smp server and on CGN Tekkit server. Admin on WafflecraftServer and on a factions pvp server which i cant remember the name. i was mod on a survival build server and on a couple other servers. all of which have stopped because of lack of funds or lack of interest. I would just like to be able to stay on one server that i like and will play on for a long time. I am a very experienced builder, on the survival build server, you gained your rank by building awesome buildings in survival. i built 6 to their standards and became mod because of it.
Time you will allocate to the server: I can be on about 4-6 hours on days i have school, and 8+ hours on the weekends
What can YOU bring to this server?(Minimum of 1 paragraph): I can bring a lighthearted environment, but i will take action when needed, and only when needed, i have run into plenty of servers in which the staff abuse their power. i enjoy playing in survival and am not looking to cheat, so i will be respected by the players and hope to be able to contribute to the building no matter what rank i get.
Proof of work(Minimum of 2 servers): CGN, Wafflecraft(Asteriacraft)
What rank are you interested in?: Head Admin/Admin/Mod/Builder
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time: (PST)
Accepted.
Interested in getting in touch with me? Click here!

cornflakeraker

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

In-Game Name: cornflakeraker
Contact Information:skype?: cornflakeraker, pm for phone if needed
Experience :I was head op of my friend Myles Server for 4 months.
Time you will allocate to the server:1-3 hours a day
What can YOU bring to this server?: Help to players, And a fun atmosphere!
Proof of work: Myles server: 213.445.21.1:25565 (currently offline)
What rank are you interested in?: mod, admin
Timezone: Central

Thank you for your consideration! :D

PierceStrine

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:50 PM

View PostFireSinister, on 02 January 2013 - 10:12 AM, said:

In-Game Name:pengyman73
Contact Information:skype LegitSaber
Experience:I have Made my own server Very Seccessfully And it was a pvp Server And i Also Was a Co-owner on RubyCraft
Time you will allocate to the server:2pm-10pm Weekends: 7am-8pm
What can YOU bring to this server?:I will Bring Fun And Enforce Laws And Rules to The members And I will Advertise To my friends I will Not spawn items.I will Work My Hardest To make this Server The best As i Can.
Proof of work:Ruby Craft,Kingdom United
What rank are you interested in?:Admin
Timezone:EST
Thank You Very Much For your Time! Posted Image
Denied.

View PostDazorGr, on 02 January 2013 - 11:08 AM, said:

In-Game Name: DazorGR

Contact Information: Skype:Dazorsad

Experience:I have been a member of the staff team on a bunch of servers and used to even run a server myself so i have experience being a moderator/Admin or even a Head-Admin.

Time you will allocate to the server: I am really active daily.

What can YOU bring to this server?:I can help take some of the load off with reporting/punishing trouble makers, I can help new players or anyone with questions,
I can offer good ideas on how to improve the server and make it better and more fun for everyone.
Im really active and i will make sure spammers and chat-trolls will not run rampant.
I would be able to help greatly by being there to handle any situation when no other staff member is on.
I will recruit as many people as i can , keep the server safe from all kind of hackers and troublemakers and just basic rule-breakers and make sure everybody is having a fun time.

Proof of work: Admin in BarbarianCraft , Moderator in Olmec.

What rank are you interested in?: If i get accepted i would like to start from something like Admin and even go to Head-Admin, if you like me.

Timezone: UTC/GMT +2 hours (Greece)

PS: Thanks for reading my application and if you have any other questions i would be happy to answer them!! Posted Image

This is an example of a good application. Accepted.

ChetStrineKK
  • Minecraft: HitmanSparky

View PostCrazymaddog5, on 02 January 2013 - 05:31 PM, said:

In-Game Name: CrazyMADdog5
Contact Information: Skype: Gellon Hellfire
Experience (minimum of 1 paragraph.): I have ran my own server and become admin on others. I know what it's like to try to run a server or deal with hackers. I'm not saying I am the best choice but I am saying I will try my best. I also kow how to set up websites and a little bit about coding.
Time you will allocate to the server: I can promise you at least 3-4 hours a day, on week days.
What can YOU bring to this server?(Minimum of 1 paragraph): I can bring a safe hacker free environment, and I know everyone says this, but I am willing to try to do just this. I can advertise the server and make videos of it. I will bring more people to the server and help them when and where ever they need me.
Proof of work(Minimum of 2 servers): CrazyCraft (gone) Highland (gone)
What rank are you interested in?: Admin, Head Moderator, Moderator, Advertiser
Timezone: Central Time Zone, USA
Interesting, you will be notified soon. Pending

PierceStrine

View PostMance_Rayder, on 02 January 2013 - 02:13 PM, said:

In-Game Name(obviously): Mance_Rayder (Yes, a character from Game of Thrones).
Contact Information(No emails, please!): Skype name: ryan.harding111 (Please only use after I give permission on server).
Experience (minimum of 1 paragraph.): I have played Minecraft consistently for almost a year and a half now (1.7 Beta). I believe I am very experienced in the world of Multiplayer, including the workings of a Minecraft server, and how to make a server an enjoyable place to be. I myself have never been higher than a Member, or a rank below Moderator. However, I do believe that I am completely capable of performing the tasks required for a Moderator or Administrator.
Time you will allocate to the server: 10> a week over this month and school holidays, as well as 5 hours a week over school   periods.
What can YOU bring to this server?(Minimum of 1 paragraph): Me? I can bring a wealth of knowledge and character to your new server. I bring patience and respect, which many badly managed servers lack. I will bring humour too, as I believe that a server with good-humoured staff brings overall appeal towards a server a LONG way. I consider myself adept at designing and building things, which will be useful for spawn and function buildings. I am experienced in PVP, and have managed the biggest and best factions on several servers. If you are looking for a patient, respectful, skilled Administrator, I'm a sturdy choice.
Proof of work(Minimum of 2 servers): BossCraft (Member and assistant to Head Moderator), A Whole New World (Veteran).
What rank are you interested in?: Admin / Head Admin (I you decide I am up for it.)
Timezone: UTC/GMT +10 hours (Eastern Australia).

Although I am 14, I believe I am mature enough to be a staff member on your server. Thankyou for considering my application.
Accepted.

View Post1HazNoLif3, on 02 January 2013 - 04:34 PM, said:

Correct Version
Experience: I have owned 2 servers, they where successful, but I put them down because of lack of time. I was also an admin on mc.freelands.net and head mod on forknife.com
Time you will allocate to the server: school 7-4ish, so after that and weekends.(unless something comes up)
What can YOU bring to this server?(Minimum of 1 paragraph): I am a java programmer(I used to make plugins), I provide comical relief Posted Image, I am mature when I have to be. I owned two servers that where BOTH (almost)greifed by aVo, and I won both battles(I know how to handle stuff(greifing)), and I am a great world editor / teraformer(idk If you will even have world edit though Posted Image), I can also bring people to the server(friends, people from other servers)
Extra: I have been playing minecraft since about 1 day after beta was released.

Thanks a bunch for reading/considering this!
Pending.

ChetStrineKK

View Postcornflakeraker, on 02 January 2013 - 05:49 PM, said:

Thank you for your consideration! Posted Image
Denied]

cornflakeraker

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

Thank you for your consideration! :D

TheSilverHawk
  • Minecraft: TheSilverHawk

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

IGN - TheSilverHawk

Contact Information - pavelmartinov

Experience - Well, I have been a builder in about 7-8 servers, unfortunately most of them were closed. I have also been co- owner in 2 other servers.

Time I can dedicate to the server - Well, usually I am able to play for a few hours a day, but that can happen when I get laptop fixed (which won't take very long Posted Image ).

What can I bring to the server? - If I get accepted, I would give ideas how to expand and diverse the server. I would build lots and lots of things, that people can enjoy. I would try to protect the server from griefers and " trolls ", and I guess most of all, I am going to try to help as much as I can.

Examples of my work - http://thefalenone.imgur.com/

What rank am I interested in? - Well, I am mostly interested in the Builder rank, but if there is help needed and there is a free spot, I would love to help as much as I can. Posted Image

Time Zone - EET --- GMT + 2:00

ChetStrineKK

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

View PostTheFalenOne, on 02 January 2013 - 05:53 PM, said:

IGN - TheSilverHawk

Contact Information - pavelmartinov

Experience - Well, I have been a builder in about 7-8 servers, unfortunately most of them were closed. I have also been co- owner in 2 other servers.

Time I can dedicate to the server - Well, usually I am able to play for a few hours a day, but that can happen when I get laptop fixed (which won't take very long Posted Image ).

What can I bring to the server? - If I get accepted, I would give ideas how to expand and diverse the server. I would build lots and lots of things, that people can enjoy. I would try to protect the server from griefers and " trolls ", and I guess most of all, I am going to try to help as much as I can.

Examples of my work - http://thefalenone.imgur.com/

What rank am I interested in? - Well, I am mostly interested in the Builder rank, but if there is help needed and there is a free spot, I would love to help as much as I can. Posted Image

Time Zone - EET --- GMT + 2:00

Accepted You will be notified shortly

thaBoom
    thaBoom

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

I was accepted and have not recived the IP