By 17CupsOfCoffee, DizzyAlyx and bethw08
Version 2.1.0, for Minecraft 1.7.2The Still Hungry mod adds a LOT of new foods (more than are currently available in vanilla Minecraft), 3 extra crops and some extra fancy cookery based game mechanics for you to play around with! The inspiration for this mod was simple, while playing Minecraft, you get those moments where you just go 'Why is that not a thing?' We made them things. The bonus idea of this mod was to basically make more uses out of items you don't use a lot in Minecraft.
Coder: 17CupsOfCoffee - Profile
Artist (blocks, items, GUIs, etc): DizzyAlyx - Profile
Texturer (mob/NPC skins, armor items, etc)/Community Manager: bethw08 - Profile
Adf.ly link: http://adf.ly/3019820/still-hungry-21 (For 1.7.2)
Direct link (please only use if the other isn't working!): https://dl.dropboxus...1.7.2-2.1.0.jar
Contributing to the mod:
As of version 2.0.0, Still Hungry has been made open source under the LGPL licence.
This allows you to do 3 cool things:
- REPORT BUGS: If you find a problem make sure to submit it to our bugtracker - it helps keep us organized! https://github.com/1...l-Hungry/issues
- LEARN: If you're a new modder you'll probably run into many of the same problems we did. Now you can see how we made it all happen! If you use our code to help you learn to make your own mod then make sure to show us in the comments! (make sure you abide by the licence terms though) https://github.com/1...ee/Still-Hungry
- BUG FIX: Some of you are probably much better coders than me, that's for sure. See a bug you can fix? Send a pull request on GitHub, and we'll make sure to credit you for your contribution
Pahimar (developer of EE3) explained what LGPL means better than I can - make sure you read this before using our code:
1.6.2 Update Trailer:
Handy things to know:
- -Squids now drop meat (hell yes)
- -Sheep also drop meat
- -New plants can be grown
- -There are a few new blocks
- -There is a custom furnace
- -There are secret easter egg foods
New food recipes:
We actually do take requests for things and food you would like to be in this mod in the future, as long as they arent too stupid or overly complicated. Send these to DizzyAlyx in the form of a PM or just post it on the thread.Also if you happen to stumble across a bug despite testing PM 17CupsOfCoffee or post it on the thread, any help needed with downloads post on the thread only, someone there may be able to help or will be answered by us eventually.We hope you enjoy playing this mod
MOD PACK PERMISSIONS: We get asked a lot about using our mod in packs, so here's the official word on it - we would prefer you to use our mod in private, non-commercial modpacks only.
Edited by 17CupsOfCoffee, 07 March 2014 - 01:03 AM.