Small FTB Server Looking for staff + Players 18+

ftb direwolf20

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Johnnyc227
  • Minecraft: johnnyc227

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

Hey there :)

I'm looking for players for a small whitelisted FTB Direwolf20 server.

Its dedicated and will never go down... Its very reliably hosted on a dedicated server not an ordinary mc host.

To play you must be:-
o Over 18
o Have comms via TS3 and/or Skype
o Play pretty regularly!

If you meet these requirements just reply to me with a short description of yourself and then i'll reply back to you via PM or reply on here :)

Regards
Johnnyc

Register or log in to remove.

Johnnyc227

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:04 AM

Still looking

yourturn
  • Minecraft: swordmaster25

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

I would like to join your server but why have it over 18 not much 18 year olds play minecraft you'll be lucky if you do
i have ts3 and skype (austin.angus2)
i havent seen the server but ill try to play regular on it

Im a 15 year old Canadain playing football (canadain football). So yea i kinda just roll around in the snow im also a little bit of a tech geek and saving up for Ailenware aurora planning to get 2 screens on it. if it all maxed out and stuff it should cost 2600 more or less.
Posted Image

Johnnyc227

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:44 PM

View Postyourturn, on 02 January 2013 - 09:39 AM, said:

I would like to join your server but why have it over 18 not much 18 year olds play minecraft you'll be lucky if you do
i have ts3 and skype (austin.angus2)
i havent seen the server but ill try to play regular on it

Im a 15 year old Canadain playing football (canadain football). So yea i kinda just roll around in the snow im also a little bit of a tech geek and saving up for Ailenware aurora planning to get 2 screens on it. if it all maxed out and stuff it should cost 2600 more or less.

Sounds okay there yourturn. I'm consider exceptions for certain people on the age limit. I'll pm you later when i'm home

Darren_Pendergast
  • Minecraft: Rytel33

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:57 PM

I'd like to join, the only catch is i'm 15 :/. I'll play regularly, I have skype, and i know quite a lot about keeping servers together, if you needed Moderation help of course Posted Image Plus i know a metric crap ton about building computers and computer software.. so if you were thinking about making an LP i could help with everything about that including editing! Posted Image

About me: I play football, i'm canadian, I run OS X 10.8.2 (yeah hush hush) I own a Macbook Pro with 4GB of 1600MHz of RAM which runs surprisingly fast for just 4GB. My dream computer is a dual processor Mac Pro with 2 Intel Xeon processors, and 128GB of RAM which i'll be getting by the end of 2013 overall cost you ask? 5 Grand xD been saving for a while  Posted Image Also i work at a Tim Hortons ehh.. how much more canadian can one get?

Gvdsloot
    Gvdsloot

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Minecraft: UltraIonic

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

Hi, I would like to join. I am 18 years old and I'm from the Netherlands.
I can be online regularly and I possess Skype and Teamspeak 3.

quanchipanda

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:15 PM

hey, i would be interested in joining, im 28 i play very regularly, my mic just took a crap on me last night, but i plan to start livestreaming and getting back to makin youtube videos soon. but i do have skype and all that fancy shmansy stuff. I had my own server here recently, but due to people never being on i just shut it down last night. we were tekkit but wasnt my cup of tea lol, so if ya want me let me know.
thanks again
quanchipanda

Johnnyc227

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

View PostDarren_Pendergast, on 02 January 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

I'd like to join, the only catch is i'm 15 :/. I'll play regularly, I have skype, and i know quite a lot about keeping servers together, if you needed Moderation help of course Posted Image Plus i know a metric crap ton about building computers and computer software.. so if you were thinking about making an LP i could help with everything about that including editing! Posted Image

About me: I play football, i'm canadian, I run OS X 10.8.2 (yeah hush hush) I own a Macbook Pro with 4GB of 1600MHz of RAM which runs surprisingly fast for just 4GB. My dream computer is a dual processor Mac Pro with 2 Intel Xeon processors, and 128GB of RAM which i'll be getting by the end of 2013 overall cost you ask? 5 Grand xD been saving for a while  Posted Image Also i work at a Tim Hortons ehh.. how much more canadian can one get?

Jeeze man i just want a new mobo/cpu and thats only 500. I can't afford though :(... Well You sound fair enough. Add me to skype johnnyc227

View Postquanchipanda, on 02 January 2013 - 02:15 PM, said:

hey, i would be interested in joining, im 28 i play very regularly, my mic just took a crap on me last night, but i plan to start livestreaming and getting back to makin youtube videos soon. but i do have skype and all that fancy shmansy stuff. I had my own server here recently, but due to people never being on i just shut it down last night. we were tekkit but wasnt my cup of tea lol, so if ya want me let me know.
thanks again
quanchipanda

I'm excited by the thought of having you on my server there. You seem like the ideal candidate to have around. Add me to skype: Johnnyc227

View PostGvdsloot, on 02 January 2013 - 02:10 PM, said:

Hi, I would like to join. I am 18 years old and I'm from the Netherlands.
I can be online regularly and I possess Skype and Teamspeak 3.

Hey nice to meet you would like to talk. add me to skype: Johnnyc227

Ewout112
  • Minecraft: Ewout112

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:50 PM

Hiya,

Count me in. Been looking for a mature FTB. I´m still pretty new to FTB but I like to play it and get to know the hole thing thanks to others then.

Im 18 years old and would join like daily with 3-6hours a day if I can.
also im from netherlands

So yea PM me or Skype me

Ewout112
See your add here? Nope
You want a Link here? Ask me

Johnnyc227

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:03 PM

View PostEwout112, on 02 January 2013 - 05:50 PM, said:

Hiya,

Count me in. Been looking for a mature FTB. I´m still pretty new to FTB but I like to play it and get to know the hole thing thanks to others then.

Im 18 years old and would join like daily with 3-6hours a day if I can.
also im from netherlands

So yea PM me or Skype me

Ewout112

Thanks for your interest. I'll add you right away.

Johnnyc227

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

We are working on spawn area right now :)

_H3R3T1C
    _H3R3T1C

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • Minecraft: jbird627

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:55 PM

Hey I just posted my own topic looking for something like this.

Spoiler:

I got bored waiting, hence the colors.

Edited by _H3R3T1C, 02 January 2013 - 08:59 PM.

Posted Image

Johnnyc227

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:47 AM

View Post_H3R3T1C, on 02 January 2013 - 08:55 PM, said:

Hey I just posted my own topic looking for something like this.

Spoiler:

I got bored waiting, hence the colors.
I'd love to have you. Add me on skype: Johnnyc227

Johnnyc227

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:41 AM

A few apps here via PM :) Would love more to apply!

Johnnyc227

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

I'm back online I just upgraded my home PC a little today :)

Dsiwarper

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:41 PM

Ahhh I am 10 but im not immature and dont worry i'm not like 'The Angry German Kid' off of utube
Meow
Posted Image

Ewout112
  • Minecraft: Ewout112

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

Hiya,
Why is the Server changed? It's changed to "Tekkit Lite"

It changed when i was playing on the server and now I cant play... I was just used a link book to get to a other realm, at that time and i got disconected and when i wanted to re-log it was changed...

Plz, tell us. Whats gonna happen now? I want to play

Ewout112

Edit: also Since the change nobody logged its always 0/20 Players...

Edit2: Server is getting fixed

Edit3:  Just ask to join and wait for a PM or Reply. Server is still new so you dont miss a thing if you join today
See your add here? Nope
You want a Link here? Ask me

Alexert376

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:55 PM

o Sadly I'm only 13 but its worth a try!
o I have Skype (alexandersimone123)
o I am looking for a nice small server to settle down in. My previous server had lost funds so it closed down leaving it's players server less! (Thats where I come in!) I plan to build a humble home on the prairies and take up beekeeping, thaucraft, and ice/build craft!

Hopefully you will consider me as a member

Best Wishes,

X108 , or Alex

delta28770
  • Minecraft: delta28770

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:42 AM

count me in i love ftb i know a TONE about it i have a server of my own that i use to play on with my friend and yes i am 18 and can deveot at lease 4 houres eachday to the server, by the way my skype is redreeve and my email addres is [email protected] if you need to contact me

toapoint
    toapoint

Zombie Killer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 244 posts
  • Minecraft: shaverman5000

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:53 AM

Age 26
Looking for an FTB server :D
www.shavercraft.com   Apply and join our minecraft community now!