BORED!HELP!

bored help minecraft mods fun not

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

PvPOwnage69
  • Minecraft: PvPOwnage69
  • Xbox:NONE

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:56 AM

Hello,MineCrafters. Posted Image I am really bored with MineCraft these days Posted Image  I am tired of mining Posted Image  I have the full set and am not interested in more.I am not a good builder so building isn't really my thing.Got to the End killed the Dragon hit level 157 with full enchanted tool set and gear set.All are enchanted to level 30.Not really much to do...I play on a couple of MineCraft servers such as Lichcraft and some of the servers on www.minecraftpvp.com . I am extremely bored with all.Have any suggestions for a good legit NON-PVP (I am tired of PvP) server that is survival and fun with NO GRIEFERS?Or any cool mods that I can have fun with?All I use is TMI for when I'm extremely bored to make a mob arena in Creative then switch to survival but that got boring too... Posted Image I also use Rei's Minimap but thats just to help me because I am bad with finding stuff and I get lost alot Posted Image.So if you have any mod you want to suggest to me please make sure it's the latest version (1.4.6. in this case) because I don't like outdated stuff and the thing I don't like the most are...CREEPERS Posted Image  Posted Image!So no creeper related stuff.Thank you...I am 13 so please no bad replies and thank you in advance Posted Image!
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

nathanisnathan

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:00 PM

If 'building isn't really your thing' then Minecraft isn't really your game.

PvPOwnage69

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

View Postnathanisnathan, on 01 January 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

If 'building isn't really your thing' then Minecraft isn't really your game.
   I mean I love building but in Survival it's hard and well...when you mess up it's hard...I wish I was a better builder but..It's really hard for me whenever I build something it ends up being either strange or never used again...In my survival world I live in my mine believe it or not.I only go outside to do some XP grinding until I made my XP grinder and I ended up never really coming out of there.Thats why I started playing online myltiplayer servers.But I cant find one that I can play on for a long time..Thats why I need suggestions.Sorry for typos and stuff cuz Im typing on my phone atm. :(

And also if it's something RedStone related bring it on!I love redstone and I am really good at it...
Posted Image

nathanisnathan

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:17 PM

Well, this is my add for my server:-

I have a whitelisted Bukkit Multiverse server which has been running for a short while and is still in the early stages of design.  I am trying to encourage close collaborative play with shared resources, builds and ambitions and I am looking for  players that can lead a team and work as part of one.

Plugins are limited to server management, anti-cheating and anti-griefing with the exception of the multiverse plugin, which enables the server to host multiple worlds simultaneously, and the LWC plugin which gives the players limited security for chests.

Currently, the server is hosting only one world where the focus is on almost-vanilla, survival (normal difficulty) play without PvP.

If you think you can contribute to my server and would like to be added to the whitelist then please contact me on my skype. Skype Name: hm.nathangrant.

-

This is a slow build server and you may find it boring if designing, thinking and building are not for you and the community is currently very small... especially when it comes to quality players.

PvPOwnage69

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

Well...Lemme tell you...I love building but it's just that I dont have the ability to choose a good design and make it look cool.If someone tells me to build something and makes me a desing I can build almost anything.Before in a server I used to play there was a Building challenge for building a church.I won.The way I did it was...My best friend designed it and made the basic layout.I then build it up from scratch on a new world and chose my own blocks and the furnishing I also did and..we won.I got VIP status on the server but later I quit.So yea but like if the server is new I dont really know like about plugins and like WorldEdit and other stuff so once the server is actually runningtell me and Ill be happy to join it.Thanks^^
Posted Image