198 replies to this topic

Zbzman
    Zbzman

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Minecraft: Zbzman

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:08 AM

I would like to make a mod, a slugterra mod 1 guy is supervising the mod im creating the textures I need maybe 4 or 5 more people but sadly I am only a good texture maker I need a good batch of mod coders to help I will make textures for mobs and blocks, and tools here is a link:  http://slugterra.wikia.com/wiki/Slugs http://slugterra.wik...m/wiki/Blasters this is where you will find out what you need to code: 1.you need to create the slug mob(I will texture them) 2.the albilities that the slugs have(the first link is for number 1 and 2) 3.the blasters that shoot the slugs(the second link is for this one) 3. on a list there is a rarity of slugs follow this Common Slugs:
Armashelt · AquaBeek · Fandango · Floppers · Frostcrawler · Hop Rock · Jellyish · Lariat · Rammstone · Tazerling · Thresher  grenukers    Uncommon Slugs:
Arachnet · Bubbaleone · Flatulorhinkus · Frightgiest · Speedslinger · Vinedrill Extremely Rare Slugs:
Boon Doc · Crystalyd Ultra Rare Slugs:
Enigmo · Infurnus here are more some are repeat:
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

IXLKIDDO
  • Minecraft: IXLKIDDO

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:16 AM

Sorry I don't know how to make mods but... I LOVE SLUGTERRA I HOPE THIS MOD COMES TRUE :D! Make it server compatible too then you/me can team up and make a slugterra server :D!

Posted Image

Zbzman
    Zbzman

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:53 AM

when I do we will

View PostIXLKIDDO, on 01 January 2013 - 03:16 AM, said:

Sorry I don't know how to make mods but... I LOVE SLUGTERRA I HOPE THIS MOD COMES TRUE Posted Image! Make it server compatible too then you/me can team up and make a slugterra server Posted Image!
thx I love slugterra too when I get some people i'll ask for multiplayer supportPosted Image
Posted Image

IXLKIDDO

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:00 AM

Remember about grenukers

Posted Image

Zbzman
    Zbzman

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:08 AM

what are grenukers ???

View PostIXLKIDDO, on 01 January 2013 - 04:00 AM, said:

Remember about grenukers
also if you know any more plz tell me thx for the help! you help a lot! Posted Image
Posted Image

IXLKIDDO

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:08 AM

Grenukers are slugs that blow up. http://slugterra.wikia.com/wiki/Slugs

Posted Image

Zbzman
    Zbzman

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:19 AM

View PostIXLKIDDO, on 01 January 2013 - 04:08 AM, said:

Grenukers are slugs that blow up. http://slugterra.wikia.com/wiki/Slugs
do you want to help supervise the mod with me??
Posted Image

IXLKIDDO

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:29 AM

I would love to supervise the mod with you

Posted Image

madmaxminecraft

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:21 AM

hey can i help out and be a superviser i love the show an i know what the crafting and slugs do so can i help please

also i know how each slug works like hop rocks will explode a small explosion tazerlings shock there enemies vinedrills make the opponent raped in vines infernos slugs set stuff on fire and there are a lot more slugs i just dont want to bother you

Zbzman
    Zbzman

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

View Postmadmaxminecraft, on 19 January 2013 - 03:21 AM, said:

hey can i help out and be a superviser i love the show an i know what the crafting and slugs do so can i help please

also i know how each slug works like hop rocks will explode a small explosion tazerlings shock there enemies vinedrills make the opponent raped in vines infernos slugs set stuff on fire and there are a lot more slugs i just dont want to bother you
you can help too
Posted Image

madmaxminecraft

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:37 AM

thanks hey where do i get started

GreenOrange99

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

Hey guys, I love slugterra to and minecraft ofcourse. is theire anyway how I can help you with the mod Posted Image

Zbzman
    Zbzman

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:02 AM

View Postmadmaxminecraft, on 03 February 2013 - 01:37 AM, said:

thanks hey where do i get started

View PostGreenOrange99, on 08 February 2013 - 07:35 PM, said:

Hey guys, I love slugterra to and minecraft ofcourse. is theire anyway how I can help you with the mod Posted Image
can you both code or do you know anyone willing to help who can code
Posted Image

madmaxminecraft

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:12 AM

sorry i can't code but i do have ideas for the mod like new bioms new armor and gun upgrades

bbblllaaahhh
  • Minecraft: bbblllaaahhh

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:27 PM

There's actually 58 slugs including Ghoul slugs. If you're doing a SlugTerra mod it has to have mostly everything in SlugTerra. I think at the beginning of the game you're character should spawn in one of the 99 caverns in SlugTerra. I have also watched every single episode of SlugTerra, so I know a lot about SlugTerra. I think there should also be Cave Trolls, Molenoids, Dark Water, and the Shadow Clan. The shadow clan look like monkeys except they're hostile and black and green. Dark water is the color of dark red and is always found in deep caves. Dark Water is also what you use to Ghoul slugs. Molenoids are several shades of purple, they wear clothes, they can talk, and are bigger than normal moles. Cave Trolls are big, muscular and blue and afraid of Dark Water. You also have to have Mecha-Beasts. Mecha-Beasts are basically what you use to get around SlugTerra. Go on the SlugTerra Wiki and look up Mecha-Beasts. Oh yeah, could I also be an Admin when the SlugTerra server is up.   By the way the way I ordered the slugs it's a little messed up. I also volunteer to help with the mod, like giving you ideas.

Amperling Ghoul slug

madmaxminecraft

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:26 AM

and it should also have like random spawning towns and a portal to the actual slugterra where you can find more slugs you could also make ships like when elli fought those pirates and if you beat a ship you can get gold and slugs also you could get the slugs to do multiple attack like the tazerlings could stun enemies and or hurt them you could also use the dark water cleaned with bon doc to get water to cure ghoul slugs or sling a slug in their to turn in to a ghoul and also enemies to fight like in the pokemon mod

bbblllaaahhh

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:32 AM

Definitely madmaxminecraft, definitely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zbzman
    Zbzman

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:06 PM

d you guys have a preference on what I start coding something very small ex: slug canisters, holsters,or maybe the FIRST SLUG BURPY!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

KudyMC
    KudyMC

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

keep going Respect for me

bbblllaaahhh

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

You should start coding the slug tubes, and the vest that carries the slug tubes and blasters.