Hi all! I've just started up my first Minecraft server - RITUAL. I have some great ideas going forward, but for now I'm using this to learn the ropes. While it is a work in progress and supports 24 players max, after a week or two we plan to bump it up to 48 players. If anyone has any comments or suggestions, please let me know.
The server can be accessed at PLAY.RITUALMC.COM
Ritual is a Semi-Vanilla, PVP & Anarchy server.
• Griefing and raiding allowed - live in total anarchy.
• Realistic Chat - limited range yell to increase your range at the cost of hunger.
• Collect the heads of your enemies defeated in combat.
• An expansive ocean surrounding spawn, ripe for colonization.. or control.
• Standard biomes and a map size of roughly 25,000 mean the world will be contested.
• We’re growing - a new server means new features are always on the horizon!
You’ll begin in the city of IRONHOLD - from there, you can venture out across the ocean to eke out a life on the bordering continents.
Latest News Article
Epic Minecraft Carol, by Pedro6285 It's getting cold outside (or has been cold for months, depending on where you live), and that means WINTER HOLIDAYS! There are a lot of things associated with this time of year - snow, gifts, certain foods and drink - but the one thing that keep... Minecraft Monday Show #124 - Beta News This week's Minecraft Monday show covers Beta testing, the week of parodies, and so much more. Enjoy!... Community Creations - Batman-Themed Roller Coaster Today's spotlight comes from Carnage_TC, in the form of a wicked roller coaster! 3 months of building, stop-motion effects, and built in Creative mode - all on Minecraft: 360 Edition. Check it out!...
No replies to this topic