Hi all! I've just started up my first Minecraft server - RITUAL. I have some great ideas going forward, but for now I'm using this to learn the ropes. While it is a work in progress and supports 24 players max, after a week or two we plan to bump it up to 48 players. If anyone has any comments or suggestions, please let me know.
The server can be accessed at PLAY.RITUALMC.COM
Ritual is a Semi-Vanilla, PVP & Anarchy server.
• Griefing and raiding allowed - live in total anarchy.
• Realistic Chat - limited range yell to increase your range at the cost of hunger.
• Collect the heads of your enemies defeated in combat.
• An expansive ocean surrounding spawn, ripe for colonization.. or control.
• Standard biomes and a map size of roughly 25,000 mean the world will be contested.
• We’re growing - a new server means new features are always on the horizon!
You’ll begin in the city of IRONHOLD - from there, you can venture out across the ocean to eke out a life on the bordering continents.
Latest News Article
Snapshot 13w25a Full of Bugfixes! Snapshot 13w24b needed some revisions, so let's hear it for Snapshot 13w25a! This quick-fix Snapshot is chock-full of awesome fixes, so let's not waste any time! BUG FIXES AHOY! 3D Anaglyph biome color corruptionIncorrect/inconsisten... Community Creations - "Go Get Building" A Parody of Pitbull's Feel this Moment Continuing the fine tradition of parody songs, today we bring you "Go Get Building", a parody song of Pitbull and Christina Aguilera's "Feel This Moment"! This parody video - created by AnEpicPlayerName, XenocidesRS, hojjoshMC... Minecraft Weekly News: Spooky Mobs, Xbox One Edition & Minecraft WoW Revisited! David and Toby recap this week's excitement, enjoy!...
No replies to this topic