Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.5.2] The New, Improved, BUTTER MOD! [Forge] [1000 Downloads!]

skydoesminecraft butter golem

  • Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21

Sayeedur
    Sayeedur

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 30 posts
  • Location: England

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:07 PM

View PostDragisvarin, on 17 February 2013 - 11:30 AM, said:

Why is modloader contained in this mod? I am using forge, and I want to use this mod (I love watching sky's vids) but for some reason forge says there is modloader contained in this mod.
This mod is not compatible with forge. It uses ModLoader and is only compatible with ModLoader.

Register or log in to remove.

#22

RontoKing
  • Location: Unknown
  • Minecraft: rontoking
  • Xbox:N/A

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:57 PM

You should add a Sky mob and a butter turtle and a hostile version of the squid :)

Posted Image


#23

EatmyShorts
  • Location: In your room with slender...
  • Minecraft: GreifingRules

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

View PostRontoKing, on 18 February 2013 - 12:57 PM, said:

You should add a Sky mob and a butter turtle and a hostile version of the squid Posted Image
I totally agree. A sky mob would be great.

#24

Sayeedur
    Sayeedur

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 30 posts
  • Location: England

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:26 PM

View PostDragisvarin, on 17 February 2013 - 11:30 AM, said:

Why is modloader contained in this mod? I am using forge, and I want to use this mod (I love watching sky's vids) but for some reason forge says there is modloader contained in this mod.
It requires ModLoader and wont work with forge :(

#25

crazycrafter123
    crazycrafter123

    The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

  • Members
  • 42 posts
  • Location: Next to Tom the Creeper
  • Minecraft: corytrain

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

*trying not to sound like an idiot* How do you install this? I am using multimc and I've added it to my mods folder, I get nothing. Added it to my coremods folder, still nothing. And have tried to install it to the minecraft.jar, still nothing. I've put the files in a .zip, AND STILL NOTHING!!! This is making me VERY SUPER UBER MAD! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image
I am in the Sky army and I'm proud of it!

#26

Tower4Cast

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

Maybe a butter sort of gun? With butter bullets that would be cool! also may i do a review?

Posted Image


#27

Rx2259
    Rx2259

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Location: Romania
  • Minecraft: xenotomix
  • Xbox:Rx2359

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:47 PM

Hey,I'll post a review...please,can you put it in the videos section?

#28

Sayeedur
    Sayeedur

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 30 posts
  • Location: England

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

View PostRx2259, on 25 February 2013 - 06:47 PM, said:

Hey,I'll post a review...please,can you put it in the videos section?
Yup

View PostTower4Cast, on 19 February 2013 - 05:13 PM, said:

Maybe a butter sort of gun? With butter bullets that would be cool! also may i do a review?
Feel free to! :)

View Postcrazycrafter123, on 18 February 2013 - 05:43 PM, said:

*trying not to sound like an idiot* How do you install this? I am using multimc and I've added it to my mods folder, I get nothing. Added it to my coremods folder, still nothing. And have tried to install it to the minecraft.jar, still nothing. I've put the files in a .zip, AND STILL NOTHING!!! This is making me VERY SUPER UBER MAD! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Have you installed ModLoader

#29

Rx2259
    Rx2259

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Location: Romania
  • Minecraft: xenotomix
  • Xbox:Rx2359

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

HEy...i'll do a "continued" mod spotlight for v2.9

#30

Matei11777

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

I sure wish there was a version which works with Forge.
I'm not a modder, so I don't know why it would be hard to change it to Forge, or to just have started off with Forge.
This mod is awesome and i was looking forward to installing it but it contains Modloader...

Why did Modloader ever exist? why did Forge make its own?
Don't know.

#31

TNTing77
    TNTing77

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:15 PM

PLEASE MAKE IT WORK WITH FORGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also cool mod:)

#32

Sayeedur
    Sayeedur

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 30 posts
  • Location: England

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:32 PM

View PostMatei11777, on 08 March 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

I sure wish there was a version which works with Forge.
I'm not a modder, so I don't know why it would be hard to change it to Forge, or to just have started off with Forge.
This mod is awesome and i was looking forward to installing it but it contains Modloader...

Why did Modloader ever exist? why did Forge make its own?
Don't know.

View PostTNTing77, on 08 March 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

PLEASE MAKE IT WORK WITH FORGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also cool mod:)

The reason why I can't make it work with forge is that I will have to rewrite THE WHOLE mod.

#33

joshisfriends

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

in the next update of this you should add sky (i know its most requested), deadlox, kermitplaysmc, jason, and.......... BODIL40!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#34

XxKingFlameTailxX
  • Location: Mincraftia
  • Minecraft: KingFlameTail

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

No pics, no clicks... add some pictures please

#35

Hun_Norberto
  • Minecraft: Hun_Norberto

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:10 PM

You should make a sort of tamable dragon.
Hey! :P

#36

Sayeedur
    Sayeedur

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 30 posts
  • Location: England

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:12 PM

Posted Image TestPosted Image

#37

MansorgPCW

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:39 AM

Cool Mod, ima review just for the heck of it.

#38

Master_Dragoon_Bartz

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:58 AM

View PostSayeedur, on 09 March 2013 - 04:32 PM, said:

The reason why I can't make it work with forge is that I will have to rewrite THE WHOLE mod.
Its worth it, Forge is 120% better for everything
Posted Image

#39

Sayeedur
    Sayeedur

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 30 posts
  • Location: England

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:27 PM

View PostModderWizardDude, on 18 June 2013 - 05:58 AM, said:

Its worth it, Forge is 120% better for everything
I am doing this currently!

#40

trolligan
  • Location: MAKAI, CALIFORNIA
  • Minecraft: YumiIshiyama

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:37 PM

I'm sorry, good sir, but your mod apparently crashes my game.

Here is an error report I recieved from the game:

Spoiler: