• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

How do I join Minecraft pocket edition multiplayer servers for android?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

XxxCrafterxxX

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:09 AM

I need help on joining other peoples minecraft pocket edition servers for android. I hear that other people could join
random servers but I don't know how. If you know how for android, can you please help me thx.

Register or log in to remove.

xXBlakNightXx

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:16 AM

You can't. It's still yet on LAN
if you have a friend who plays minecraft pe, you can play on LAN with her/him.
Is always derped, :3

emzatiger

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:24 AM

View PostxXBlakNightXx, on 31 December 2012 - 08:16 AM, said:

You can't. It's still yet on LAN
if you have a friend who plays minecraft pe, you can play on LAN with her/him.

Yeah but there thinking of adding online multiplayer to 0.5.1

Hey hi........

-kilerk-
    -kilerk-

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

uhm actually both of you guys are wrong...you gota go to the google play store and download "PocketTool" then in-app you gota tap "change server IP" type the server in the dialog box,then tap "patch my IP!" and then just press the menu button and tap apply.the app will promp if you want to uninstall minecraft and you gota hit yes, then wait a little bit after its done because it will promp to install the modified minecraft app. you're done

- i do warn you that from the research ive done most of the servers listed in this forum are offine because i havent been able to connect to many of them,i do encourage you to try if you got time
Posted Image

xXBlakNightXx

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:31 AM

Well thats a modification, in the original MCPE you can't. And as emzatiger said, might be added in future update.
Is always derped, :3

emzatiger

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:38 AM

View PostxXBlakNightXx, on 31 December 2012 - 10:31 AM, said:

Well thats a modification, in the original MCPE you can't. And as emzatiger said, might be added in future update.

and XxxCrafterxxX, how do you start a topic?

They are adding it:

http://www.minecraft...coming_features

Hey hi........

XxxCrafterxxX

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

To start a new topic, (you could do this with maps, screenshots, texture packs, and multiplayer sessions.) On top of the screen, you should see a green button that says start a new topic in anyone of these subforums.
But thank you for trying to help me out, but I will wait till they update it until they add online multiplayer.

emzatiger

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:42 AM

View PostXxxCrafterxxX, on 01 January 2013 - 06:58 PM, said:

To start a new topic, (you could do this with maps, screenshots, texture packs, and multiplayer sessions.) On top of the screen, you should see a green button that says start a new topic in anyone of these subforums.
But thank you for trying to help me out, but I will wait till they update it until they add online multiplayer.

Thanks so much. I do hope i helped Posted Image Srry if i didnt

Hey hi........

megaman5612

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:15 AM

this helped me alot and if you could please tell me the servers that work

ssswarriorcatz

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:46 AM

Im really eager to play with other people in pe but i dont have anyone to play with!!! TELL ME HOW TO PLAY WITH OTHER PEEPS ON PE!!

ErrolLiamP

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:03 PM

View Postemzatiger, on 31 December 2012 - 08:24 AM, said:

Yeah but there thinking of adding online multiplayer to 0.5.1
actually, they plan on adding it next month in April, to the 0.7.0 update + there is a mod for playing online

View Postssswarriorcatz, on 03 March 2013 - 04:46 AM, said:

Im really eager to play with other people in pe but i dont have anyone to play with!!! TELL ME HOW TO PLAY WITH OTHER PEEPS ON PE!!
I'm not tottally sure how to do it on IOS but with Android, download the free app, Pocket Tool and open it up. Next click on tool kit at the top and than click on change server ip. Type in a server ip (one from the forums listed under PE). Than after it says done patching and magic okay, at the top right corner click apply changed. Than ask the owner to put it up. When you goto PE and click multiplayer their server will apear if online. We are currently at 0.6.1 but in April, 0.7.0 will be released and contain online multiplayer and likely, custom skins :)

Qw3rty_FTW

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:31 PM

This might help
http://www.minecraft...ervers-android/
If you read it it tells you the ip of 2 WORKING 24/7 servers.

mildchild7
  • Minecraft: mildchild_

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:48 AM

Ok sum of you are right and rong thear is an app called multiplayer for minecraft pe I will post the link it is 2$ just so you know https://itunes.apple...d609704981?mt=8

magica_14

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:30 AM

Well for some android pocket tool does not work but there is a app called blocklauncher pro you need to buy it
Or find in google search

MinecraftandGamebox

Posted 12 August 2013 - 03:32 PM

You have to get close enough to each other and use the same wifi server and you can find your friends world all the way at the bottom of all the worlds

SO DONT USE REALMS

minecraftKING594

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:34 PM

There is an app called pocket tool

AndroidMiner45
  • Minecraft: AndroidMiner45
  • Xbox:XboxSucks

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

Use an app called Blocklauncher Pro then there you can join servers by ip address (you cant do this on the free version you need the pro version)
Posted Image

ddoesmc
    ddoesmc

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

Try http://www.minecraft...ervers-android/

if this helped at all please hit the green arrow on this post :D-ddoesmc

MCPEwaseemMCPE

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:41 AM

the right way is to click "start" then click "edit" then click "external" DONE put the ip and port in!
ENJOY!!!

shootthetarget6259

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:08 PM

View Post-kilerk-, on 31 December 2012 - 09:35 AM, said:

uhm actually both of you guys are wrong...you gota go to the google play store and download "PocketTool" then in-app you gota tap "change server IP" type the server in the dialog box,then tap "patch my IP!" and then just press the menu button and tap apply.the app will promp if you want to uninstall minecraft and you gota hit yes, then wait a little bit after its done because it will promp to install the modified minecraft app. you're done

- i do warn you that from the research ive done most of the servers listed in this forum are offine because i havent been able to connect to many of them,i do encourage you to try if you got time