• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Generation:X tekkit server [3.1.2] dedicated players needed!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

sieg
    sieg

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:53 AM

OVERVIEW:
Generation:X is a community focused on enjoying the basics of minecraft/tekkit Break, Build, Punch, And Mine... with you're friends! We just recently started a new map on our tekkit server, and are looking for new faces to join our gang of friends/acquaintances to keep our community growing. We like to keep a fun/laid back atmosphere to our server where mods aren't putting you down because they have extra power, and where you aren't bogged down with so many rules and reminders that you simply don't want to play the game any more.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for players with a few key characteristics:
1. someone who is active in the community.
2. someone who isn't afraid to help out a member in need.
3. someone who will join Out Vent server with other members / be social
4. someone who isn't "the best tekkit player of all time"
and last but not least someone who will be themselves, enjoy the server, and stick around for many fun times!

THE SERVER:
Our server is hosted near Dallas Tx. It also runs on 3.5 gigs of ram with minimal to 0% lag depending on your connection. Server up time is 100% 24/7 unless server host is having issues or doing updates!
Tekkit Server IP: 66.135.42.50:29665
Vent Server: Ip: 66.135.59.124 Port: 3794 Password: Upon Joining

SERVER RULES:
  • NO Griefing or Stealing
  • NO Exploiting bugs of ANY KIND
  • NO disrespecting the mods / owner
  • Have respect for peoples building space (Give yourself room to expand)
  • HAVE FUN!

APPLICATION:
Name/Nickname:
IGN:
Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community)
Will you be a dedicated player on our server?
Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself:

**Upon being accepted you will get a forum messege with a username and password to log on to our vent server after you log on we will whitelist you and give you a starting area!**

Register or log in to remove.

stewbly
    stewbly

Carpenter

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Minecraft: stewbly

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:55 AM

IGN:stewbly/nickname is stew
Time Zone:canada mb winnipeg
Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community)i dont no wat that is

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?yes
Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: im good at mining and pvping

XxPunchingTreesxX

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:48 AM

IGN:Orbital_fang/nickname is Fang

Time zone:Eastern

WIll you use Ventrilo? no  but i will use skype

Yes i will

Im not pro at tekkit but i know a few things

AdmiralAckbar

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:51 PM

Name/Nickname: IPwnDragons
Time Zone: (+10)
Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) No. i do have skype.
Will you be a dedicated player on our server? yes, when i find a good server i stick around.
Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself:  i know a bit about EE but thats about it. i want to join a nice server. and this could be one. i wont know until you add me :D

theicychameleon said:

NO BUMPING OF ANY KIND IS ALLOWED HERE

[b]IS THERE ANY CIRCUMSTANCES UNDER WHICH I CAN BUMP?: Yep,

FrostxFinal

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

Name/Nickname: Jack
IGN: BlazexFinal
Time Zone: eastern standard time
Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) sure, and i do have skype
Will you be a dedicated player on our server? yes i will be a dedicated player, i will swich between both servers, the one im currently on and this one.
Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: very nice, like to give stuff away if i have too much, loves building

ImperialTank

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

Name/Nickname: Jeremy
IGN: ImperialTank
Time Zone: GMT -8 (Pacific Standard)
Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): Can't guarantee it, but I might.
Will you be a dedicated player on our server?: Of course.
Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: You should consider adding me because I'm a very friendly guy, and I'll be as active as I can. I'm not the best builder, but I enjoy it and am proud of what I create. I tend to focus on EE more than anything else, but usually get to the other stuff eventually. I'm looking forward to playing on here (Hopefully), because small communities are usually the best kind.

bugsysiegel
  • Minecraft: Chromosis

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

Name/Nickname: Ben
IGN: Chromosis
Time Zone: EST
Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) Heck yea I will
Will you be a dedicated player on our server? yes
Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I am an experience vanilla player, but I have reached the point where I need a new challange.  I have played a little tekkit single player, and I really enjoy it.  I am looking forward to playing on a server now.

Irockpeople1
  • Minecraft: irockpeople

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:04 PM

Name/Nickname: Chacho
IGN: irockpeople

Time Zone:eastern standerd
Will you use Ventrilo? Yes i will
Will you be a dedicated player on our server?: Yes
Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself:  I have always been a person to be around, i am very helpfull and will be more then willing to help anyone who needs help.
My world was corrupted, so I went into mc editor and copyed it into a new world.  Its not cheat, just starting where I left off.   Irockpeople

Eiknarf
    Eiknarf

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Minecraft: Eiknarf
  • Xbox:Eiknarf95

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

Name/Nickname: Eiknarf/Eik
IGN: Eiknarf
Time Zone: EST
Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community yes i will
Will you be a dedicated player on our server?: Yes! I am looking for a good server to spend a lot of time on.
Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself:I have always enjoyed tekkit and a fun person to be around. I will help out other members if they need help and I plan on focusing on E.E. so I can give other members some of my materials

gr55222
    gr55222

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Minecraft: gr55222

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

APPLICATION:
Name/Nickname: George
IGN: gr55222
Time Zone: Eastern US
Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community): I'll make one but as of now I've only got skype
Will you be a dedicated player on our server? Absolutely! why would I play a game and not be dedicated?
Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself: I'm a pretty good builder, I'm not "the best tekkit play of all time" and I get along easily with people.

pricey148

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

Name/Nickname: James
IGN: pricernators
Time Zone: London Uk
Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) yes of course i like to be involved in community projects etc
Will you be a dedicated player on our server? of course i am looking for a server that i can be dedicated to to help it expand
Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself:  well i have played minecraft since alpha the very beginning and something interesting is i have also help the yogscast in some of their buildings
Posted Image

Cman3144
  • Minecraft: cman3144

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:11 AM

Name/Nickname: Christian   ING: cman3144   Age: 10 (Please Don't Think Im Not Mature, And Im Fine With People Swearing And ALl That)   Time Zone: Central   Will You Use Ventrilo? Not really sure what that is...But ill look it up....And yes I will use it is I find it.  Will You Be A Dedicated Player? Yes Of Corse I Love Helping People And I Have Hours To Play Each Day.  Why Should We Add You/a little bit about your self: I've played minecraft sence 1.2.5. and I have been moderator, admin, and co-owner of a lot of servers. (I'm sorry my application is a little messy I was having problems with it)

ObeyTheSupreme

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:59 AM

Name/Nickname: Mock
IGN: MOCKINGJAY_21
(dont forget underscore!)
Time Zone: west coast
Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) no.
Will you be a dedicated player on our server? hell yeah :P
Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself:  im a good player hoping to go on a good server! tanx :3

NicklasML

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:27 AM

Name/Nickname: Nick
IGN: NickTeeHee
Time Zone: UTC+01:00, Copenhagen.
Will you use Ventrilo? (to talk / interact with the community) I will indeed.

Will you be a dedicated player on our server?
I will play too much on it i think Posted Image I tends to play for like 12 hours straight the first day, then a little less everyday after, but still alot.

Why should we add you/a little bit about yourself:
I'm a happy and helpful guy who lives in Denmark. I live alone and have nothing to do for the day atm. so i can play alot. You should add me because i'm helpful, and enjoy chatting with the community, and because i wanna experience tekkit which i currently only know the basics of, like 15%, so still lots to be learned.

Hope to see you in-game! Posted Image

- Nick Posted Image