Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

SkyblockME :) ~BRAND NEW 1.5.1 ~ [FREE RANK :)] {Apply Now} [Website] [Anti-Grief] [24/7] [No Lag] "The Way Skyblock Should Be Played!" :-)

best skyblock

  • Please log in to reply
366 replies to this topic

#101

Zenegog
    Zenegog

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 30 posts
  • Location: Newcastle, England, United Kingdom
  • Minecraft: Zenegog

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

Minecraft Username (IGN): ryanmarsden94


Age: 18


Why do you want to join us? I am looking for a friendly, mature Vanilla Survival Server to play alongside fellow mature players.



Thank you!



Register or log in to remove.

#102

1a2k
    1a2k

    Diamond Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 811 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:30 PM

View PostZenegog, on 30 December 2012 - 11:24 PM, said:

Minecraft Username (IGN): ryanmarsden94


Age: 18


Why do you want to join us? I am looking for a friendly, mature Vanilla Survival Server to play alongside fellow mature players.



Thank you!


Added to whitelist! Have fun!

Still accepting...

#103

1a2k
    1a2k

    Diamond Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 811 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:42 PM

Notch is whitelisted, why aren't you?
Apply now.Posted Image

#104

1a2k
    1a2k

    Diamond Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 811 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:40 AM

Apply Now!

#105

1a2k
    1a2k

    Diamond Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 811 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:49 AM

Accepting!

#106

1a2k
    1a2k

    Diamond Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 811 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:59 AM

"I loveeeeeee this server! :)" - cgcroouse82

#107

Zabrakel
    Zabrakel

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • Location: Florida
  • Minecraft: Statipo

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:04 AM

Minecraft Username (IGN): Statipo
Age:12 (It's okay, I'm mature)
Reason You Would Like To Join The Server: I've been looking for a nice community with a perfect amount of slots (not too much, not too little), full of mature members so people aren't constantly burning down your stuff for no apparent reason. Anyways, I hope I get white-listed, and hope to see you all on the server! Posted Image
Posted Image My dog, Cody!

#108

1a2k
    1a2k

    Diamond Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 811 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:05 AM

View PostZabrakel, on 31 December 2012 - 02:04 AM, said:

Minecraft Username (IGN): Statipo
Age:12 (It's okay, I'm mature)
Reason You Would Like To Join The Server: I've been looking for a nice community with a perfect amount of slots (not too much, not too little), full of mature members so people aren't constantly burning down your stuff for no apparent reason. Anyways, I hope I get white-listed, and hope to see you all on the server! Posted Image
Added to whitelist, cool!

#109

1a2k
    1a2k

    Diamond Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 811 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:28 AM

Our server is up and running, as always. We are 24/7 and (we will never) if we crash, we have a 0.512 second bootup time!
Join now.

#110

1a2k
    1a2k

    Diamond Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 811 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:53 AM

Still accepting! JOIN NOW!

#111

SexyTaco21
  • Minecraft: SexyTaco21

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:55 AM

Minecraft Username (IGN): SexyTaco21
Age: 15
Why do you want to join us? My friend joshpotato and I were on this server but this ­ kept abusing his powers and ­ing our base and members, so he told me about this server and thats why I am trying to join Posted Image

#112

1a2k
    1a2k

    Diamond Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 811 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:56 AM

View PostSexyTaco21, on 31 December 2012 - 03:55 AM, said:

Minecraft Username (IGN): SexyTaco21
Age: 15
Why do you want to join us? My friend joshpotato and I were on this server but this ­ kept abusing his powers and ­ing our base and members, so he told me about this server and thats why I am trying to join Posted Image

Ok, cool! Join now!

#113

1a2k
    1a2k

    Diamond Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 811 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:07 AM

Still Accepting :)

#114

1a2k
    1a2k

    Diamond Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 811 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

Join now!

#115

PressurePlate
  • Location: Finland
  • Minecraft: MRTrv

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:05 PM

Minecraft Username (IGN): MRTrv


Age: 14


Why do you want to join us?


I'm looking for a vanilla server to play on. A server that doesn't have too many players nor a very un-mature community constantly destroying any block you place.



#116

MedicalDummy
  • Minecraft: medicaldummy

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:13 PM

Minecraft ID: MedicalDummy

Age: 16

Why do i want to join the server ?: Well I have been searching for a server that you can play on with people that don't burn your house down or grief you etc etc.  I saw this post on the forums and I hope that this server is one of those that you can play on in peace.

#117

Saljine
    Saljine

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 26 posts
  • Minecraft: Saljine

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:21 PM

Minecraft Username (IGN): Saljine
Age: 11 (I promise you, I'm very mature for my age)
Why do you want to join us? I've been looking for a vanilla minecraft server for over a month now and every one I find just has a bunch of immature people. I'm hoping that this one is not like that and I will be able to have fun and actually play minecraft! :)
"Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door."- Unknown
Posted Image

#118

1a2k
    1a2k

    Diamond Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 811 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:01 PM

View PostPressurePlate, on 31 December 2012 - 02:05 PM, said:

Minecraft Username (IGN): MRTrv


Age: 14


Why do you want to join us?


I'm looking for a vanilla server to play on. A server that doesn't have too many players nor a very un-mature community constantly destroying any block you place.


View PostMedicalDummy, on 31 December 2012 - 02:13 PM, said:

Minecraft ID: MedicalDummy

Age: 16

Why do i want to join the server ?: Well I have been searching for a server that you can play on with people that don't burn your house down or grief you etc etc.  I saw this post on the forums and I hope that this server is one of those that you can play on in peace.

View PostSaljine, on 31 December 2012 - 02:21 PM, said:

Minecraft Username (IGN): Saljine
Age: 11 (I promise you, I'm very mature for my age)
Why do you want to join us? I've been looking for a vanilla minecraft server for over a month now and every one I find just has a bunch of immature people. I'm hoping that this one is not like that and I will be able to have fun and actually play minecraft! Posted Image
Awesome applications guys! Added to whitelist!

#119

Quibbley
    Quibbley

    Newly Spawned

  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Location: Oklahoma

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

Minecraft Username (IGN):  Quibbley
Age:  47
Why do you want to join us?
My brother and I are looking for a server that we can both play on, which we don't have to worry about being killed off by other players.  The creepers are bad enough.
"not all those who wander are lost"

#120

Magickftw
  • Minecraft: Magickftw

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

Minecraft Username (IGN): Magickftw
Age: 14
Why do you want to join us?: I've been looking for a decent vanilla server that I can be in peace without any griefers or any of that nonsense.