Check out our new Trailer here
Erecia is a medieval Minecraft Roleplay server.
We are here to provide you with the best minecraft roleplay experience out there! without loosing out on the building and exploration that makes minecraft even more fun and enjoyable!
Click here to see a gallery of screenshots from the server!
Servermap as of 05-06-2013
Erecia offer many fun roleplay elements including but not limited too:
custom jobs - We have put permissions for several jobs to make trading useful and enjoyable
We have spent weeks creating the entire continent in WorldPainter. Checking if everything was perfect. Then going over everything afterwards ingame with voxelsniper to get that perfect feel of an amazing custom terrain!
We have many useful and fun plugins installed on the server:
Bookshelf - store all kinds of books inside bookshelves
Chairs - sit on chairs and slaps
Coreprotect - allows us to check, rollback and enforce griefing!
FishChecker- we check for previous bans = a lot less griefers are accepted onto the server!
FirstjoinPlus - you only spawn in the rules room the first time you join.
Headdrops - get mob and playerheads when you kill them with iron swords.
Herochat - adds chat channels. use global, local and whisper chats to communicate!
LWC - ensures protection of your goods and houses
Ships - pay a Shipwright to build you a proper ship which you can sail on the ocean!
TreeAssist - Lumberjacks get access to TreeAssist - cut down entire trees by destroying bottom log.
ExpPlus - pay the blacksmith or mages exp to repair or enchant your items
Lores - give your items lores
IJMH - adds realistic elements to minecraft
RPGamer - Custom nickname plugin developed by our plugin_dev: Dibujaron
Recipes - adds custom recipes so you can craft items such as mossy stone brick.
Craft Arrows - a lot of different and fun arrow types for hunters
Treasure Chest - You'll find a lot of treasure chests in custom dungeons and explorable places throughout Erecia.
BetterPassives- Another custom plugin developed for Erecia, that makes it so normal passive mobs respawn! while farmers can tame and name them so they don't despawn.
Voxelport - You'll find caravans at each city that you can use as an alternative mean of transportation.
and many more
A proper roleplay server must have frequent events.
And Erecia is no exception.
haven't you always wished you could get those fun items such as chainmail armor, cobwebs, mossy and cracked stones?
On Erecia you can do just that.
See our custom recipeshere:
Currently on Erecia we have the following races:
With 2 or 3 more races planned.
Read the lore here (written by lolsephiroth)
Join or create your own guilds.
Some guilds can get a dedicated area on the map e.g.
A bandit fortress in the wilderness
The mages island (mages will be added at a later time.)
Nicknames and biographies:
All registered users can write a biography on the forums, when approved by a Chatmoderator or higher they will change your ign to the name you chose in your biography.
By registering an account onwww.Erecia.enjin.com or by logging in to our server, you acknowledge that you have fully read and understood the rules and agree to follow them. Breaking these rules will result in a punishment determined appropriate by staff, which may be as severe as a permanent ban (account and/or ip).
1. You are not allowed to build in the wilderness without permission. (you are however allowed to gather materials, mine etc. in the wilderness. We would though ask of you to do this away from the roads so it doesn’t ruin our hard work and the beautiful areas around the most visited places.)
2. Do not leave floating trees. All trees must be fully cut down. (including that one log you just can’t reach from the ground)
3. No player head farming
4. No cheating, hacked clients, Xray-texture packs, fly mods etc.
5. No griefing. (this includes stealing ships, taking e.g. torches from roads)
6. You may not start a new race/city/settlement etc. without permission from the Owner(s)
7. Have some common sense.
8. Keep it realistic. No underground farms, buildings/Ships that aren’t medieval etc.
1. Do not seek out exploits of use any exploits for personal gain.
2. You must report any exploits found to the staff. An exploit includes anything that contravenes with the intended mechanics advised on the website.
3. Grinders are banned - these are any contraptions that either direct mobs to a single point - or automatically harvests mobs. We want to keep a feel of realism to this server!
1. No excessive swearing, sexism or racism.
2. No chat spam. All text must be non-repetitive and in English!
3. Common courtesy to everyone who follows the rules.
4. Role play takes place in local or whisper chat! use (/ch L) to enter local chat, (/ch W) for Whisper chat. Discuss OOC topics in global chat (/ch g)
1. No metagaming! Metagaming is the use of OOC (Out of Character) information. e.g Using global chat to ask where people are with the intention of finding them.
2. no powergaming. Powergaming is making your character do unrealisticly powerful stuff. e.g. You have been caught and are put in prison with 3 guards around you. you cannot simply say "picks lock, runs away" another simple example is an RP fight "Kills player" the player you are trying to kill must have a "fair" chance to react to this. A better example would be "Attemps to cut the players throat with his sword."
3. When you are killed in a role play situation, you must start a new life. This means everything your dead character knew is gone. Your buildings and items now belongs to your closest relative or the leader, unless other arrangements were made. Ask a moderator or higher ranked staff to have your nickname removed.
4. if your character dies, your new character cannot have any relation or any knowledge of your previous character.
5. Please use a fantasy/medieval skin that fits with your character. e.g. if you are a farmer don't have your skin wearing a cape and a golden crown. >_>
6. Leaders are chosen by staff. They cannot be overthrown nor can there characters be killed. However the knockout rule is changed a bit regarding leaders. If you do win over them in an rp fight and knock them out. Their character will forget everything about you.
7. At the end of your application write: Skooma kills
1. No unprovoked PVP
2. No PvP in spawn area. This includes camping at a players spawnpoint (bed) with the intention to kill them.
3. Do not randomly kill people without a purpose. e.g. If someone trespasses into your house looking to steal something, reacting to it is acceptable, although in this case an RP kill would be better. But seeing someone you dislike on the street is not a reason to kill someone in a city.
1. you may only join a race when the leaders of that race have agreed to let you in and your bio has been accepted.
2. you may only build in your town if you have permission from your leader
3. Most towns have their own set of rules, usually announced on a board inside the town. it is not a bannable offense to violate the town rules, but in doing so you will be hated in the town and you might end up in a prison, banished or murdered.
1. No removing or placing torches,areas will be lit up enough for you to get the things that you will need.
2. No destroying blocks,we have each place made the way we want them to be.(you may only break ore blocks,no mining in caves or mines!)
3. No placing blocks at all,all the locations will have a way for you to complete the objectives.(such as jumping puzzles,no nerd poling) =P
4. No placing down water or lava buckets for any purpose.
5. No complaining to staff if you die and lose your stuff while exploring one of the locations,you will get fair warning for each place.(we will not spawn your stuff back in for you)
6. No breaking traps,(such as pressure plates,pistons,dispensers,or trip wires)
7. No farming mobs from traps,(such as walking over trip wire/pressure plates to kill mobs and then loot drops over and over again.)That is an exploit.(Powergaming)
1. You may steal from unprotected chests. (chests lock automatically when you place one. So if it’s unlocked it’s the owners own fault.)
1. You cannot start a guild without having an approved guild application.
2. The individual guild rules are stated in the respective guild’s post on the guild subform:
To apply to be whitelisted on the server use the following template:
Have you joined our website?:
Dedicated Server specs:
Slots: 500 Slots
Processor: Dual Intel Xeon 8-core 3.80 GHz CPU
RAM: 12 GB
1000 MB/s connection
Server IP: mc.erecia.net
Custom server Texturepack here