• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

DiceCraft , Whitelisted Minecraft Server , (100% Legit )

mindcrack whitelisted survival 100% legit

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Ryanshot

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:50 AM

==================================================================

DiceCraft.

http://dic3craft.enjin.com/home

Hello everyone , i am Ryanshot , owner of DiceCraft , we are a white listed Minecraft server that could use a few more players . there are many things to look forward to in the future including the wither boss , which we plan to do 10 at once . the ender dragon has been killed , so getting xp will not be a problem . spawn hasnt been built , players are getting the bases done before this , projects to look forward too include xmas gifts , wither fight , spawn being built and more ! the server dosent lagg at all .

My Skype : Ry-shot , add me if you are too impatient to wait for me to check the post  

•Server rules :
•No Griefiefing ( its pointless , i will just roll back the server .)
•No stealing
•Respect all players , dont build in their places , use common sence .
•Minimum age is 16
•Build 1000 blocks + from the co ords 0 , 0
•build at least 750 blocks from other players .
•Don't act immature .
•Have fun .

Server ip: 85.236.102.68:28565

• to apply to the server just follow this simple and easy application form , copy it and fill it in .
==================================================================

• Skype name :

• IGN:

• When you started playing minecraft :

• Why you want to join our server :

• info on past experience on servers :

• Extra info:

•Why you should pick me over someone else :

(The more effort you put into this will give you a better chance of me picking you over someone else .)

Good luck!

~ Ryanshot .

( i will check this daily . or message me on skype .  )

Register or log in to remove.

CheckMyBrain11

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:50 AM

• Skype name : LetsGoJets11

• IGN: CheckMyBrain11

• When you started playing minecraft : On Xbox- Like 4 months ago
On PC: like 2 weeks ago

• Why you want to join our server : I like playing minecraft with others

• info on past experience on servers : I play a few Survival Games servers but other than that, nada.

• Extra info: I love to mine and trade with other players. Willing to help others once I get on my feet.

•Why you should pick me over someone else : Because I like Whitelisted servers, no griefers :)

Batman5897
  • Minecraft: TheManMinecraft

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:59 AM

• Skype name :beastm0de123

• IGN:TheManMinecraft

• When you started playing minecraft :2010

• Why you want to join our server : i have been looking for a new server with a kind community

• info on past experience on servers : i have outlasted many whitelisted servers and i have liked most of them

• Extra info: i will (if accepted) be posting a few videos here and there

•Why you should pick me over someone else : because i have fun and dont freak out alot. also i would be willing to post episodes.

Xair
    Xair

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 324 posts
  • Minecraft: Xair

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:08 AM

• Skype name : iXairi

• IGN: Xair

• When you started playing minecraft :  Somewhere around 2 years ago, I started playing just before alpha during Infdev.

• Why you want to join our server : I've been really looking for a nice legit survival VANILLA experience that I can share with new friends.

• info on past experience on servers : I've been a part of a few. Some too huge to feel like I even existed and others with not so savory players.

• Extra info: A question for you. How many players are there currently, and also how long has the server been up?

•Why you should pick me over someone else : I've been around for a while. Have a good hold on game mechanics. I keep to myself and know my way around redstone.
Posted Image Clever signature loading...

Ryanshot

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:37 AM

View PostXair, on 29 December 2012 - 03:08 AM, said:

• Skype name : iXairi

• IGN: Xair

• When you started playing minecraft :  Somewhere around 2 years ago, I started playing just before alpha during Infdev.

• Why you want to join our server : I've been really looking for a nice legit survival VANILLA experience that I can share with new friends.

• info on past experience on servers : I've been a part of a few. Some too huge to feel like I even existed and others with not so savory players.

• Extra info: A question for you. How many players are there currently, and also how long has the server been up?

•Why you should pick me over someone else : I've been around for a while. Have a good hold on game mechanics. I keep to myself and know my way around redstone.
there are 8 players currently , servers been up for around 2 months . you are accepted :) please join the server

Batman5897
  • Minecraft: TheManMinecraft

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:40 AM

View PostBatman5897, on 29 December 2012 - 02:59 AM, said:

• Skype name :beastm0de123

• IGN:TheManMinecraft

• When you started playing minecraft :2010

• Why you want to join our server : i have been looking for a new server with a kind community

• info on past experience on servers : i have outlasted many whitelisted servers and i have liked most of them

• Extra info: i will (if accepted) be posting a few videos here and there

•Why you should pick me over someone else : because i have fun and dont freak out alot. also i would be willing to post episodes.

im guessing that you don't accept because of my age? that seems kinda rude cause you are probably stereotyping my age for immature freaks

Ryanshot

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:06 AM

View PostBatman5897, on 29 December 2012 - 03:40 AM, said:

im guessing that you don't accept because of my age? that seems kinda rude cause you are probably stereotyping my age for immature freaks
if you would kindly read the application the minimum age is 16 , we have all talked and agreed that the minimum is 16 , because of the immaturity that whent on when the server first opened , if you had read the application and not thought you could talk your way into getting on then you wouldent have wasted your time . im not assuming all people under 16 are immature , just the ones that was allowed on the server was . im not bring rude , im doing it because we all decided .

laks96
    laks96

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:02 PM

• Skype name : cheese-berger96

• IGN: laks7

• When you started playing minecraft : about 1 year ago when i first found out about it\

• Why you want to join our server : I've been looking for a survival server with skype for a wile now because i'd like to talk to people instead of type ( i'm i slow typer)

• Experience on servers :i've played a couple, i'm good at fallowing what should be done according to server rules

• Extra info: i am use ing a netbook computer

•Why you should pick me over someone else : i like doing what is said and fallowing rules

mrtorp
    mrtorp

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

• Skype name :torp252ownzu

- Ingame Name: Mrtorp

• When you started playing minecraft :Beta 1.2.5

• Why you want to join our server :Im tired of all the drama on non whitelisted servers

• info on past experience on servers : I have played many But i hate the crowds and stuff just really annoying

• Extra info: I love playing on low pop server and loving talking and helping people out just dont ask for redstone

•Why you should pick me over someone else : Because i am freindly and I love to talk to people

IronMcFly
  • Minecraft: IronMcFly

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:17 AM

Skype name: none, I drove 20+ years no CB, I use maps and roadsigns for directions

IGN: none

When started MC: back in Alpha ( 2? years ago ) saw one of early writeups in PC Gamer magazine so I dropped out of paying for mining in Eve online for $14 a month. bought 2 accts and 5 gift codes

Why DiceCraft; I Googled 100% Legit - I'm a grinder who does not want tools, or diamond, or warps or flying bla bla bla - I want to earn it

Info on Past servers: No Griefing, I do about 5-15 hours max and move on, a small home with some farming and chests left open for others, I like to spread a few wild melon patches, NOT exstinct cows, pigs, ducks (chickens do not swim) etc
  OH - and I cleanup floating leave masses still full of Log, I don't like their un-real ugliness, I plant saplings where I do logging.  I also consider it goodluck to leave at least 1 Ore from most pockets of Iron and coal, even gold if I dig that far.  I rarely seek diamond or do Ob. for anything.

I've donated to Creeper Cartel (long ago), ETHICraft, MassiveCraft,... at least 5-7 more, maybe 10 already, played on twice that number

Extra Info: I will do Vent or TS or Mumble interview but I prefer to ignore chat

Why me: a noob is good luck - I'm not appling to build your spawn area - sorry \o/

app Rejected - well at least you got a BUMP and i got 15 sec of Fame Posted Image

Sameman
    Sameman

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Minecraft: Krunse

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

• Skype name : thbalwk

• IGN: Krunse

• When you started playing minecraft : around 1.6

• Why you want to join our server : Beacuse I'm looking for a server with a good comuity, and meet new people.

• info on past experience on servers : I've played on a few servers and none of them are all legit.

• Extra info: I'm Norwegian so if my grammar is a bit wierd that's why.

•Why you should pick me over someone else : Beacuse I know almost everything you need to be a decent minecraft player, and I partisipate in activities.

Sameman
    Sameman

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Minecraft: Krunse

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:06 PM

Sorry misspelled my skype name it's: thablawk

DieHard21
  • Minecraft: DieHard21

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:44 AM

Skype Name: junior32781

IGN: DieHard21

When you started playing Minecraft: 1.2.5

Why you want to join our server:  I would like to join your server because the other server that I would frequently go on and make lots of LP's for got shut down for good.  I need a new server to be comfortable living in so that I can trust everyone and not have any worries.  My family have been going through some rough times lately and I am looking to make a career off of youtube.

Info on past experience on servers:  Well, lets see, I have been on 3 whitelisted vanilla servers so far, all of which have been shut down for an extended period of time.  I also spent some time on a server call "Aeronetwork".  Me and my friend were very successful on there until the server got hacked and they had to reset the world and as a result we lost our base, materials, and inspiration to play on Aeronetwork.

Extra info:  I have been playing Minecraft frequently and as soon as I get out for summer will probably be on for at least 3 hours a day.  I live in the United States of America and I am hoping to be accepted onto your server.

Why you should pick me over someone else:  Well, I am a dedicated player who never quits a job once I start it and I am very trustworthy so I will not cheat or steal at all.  I also get very mad when a person cheats on a server that is supposed to be 100% legit.  I take cheating very seriously on whitelisted servers and do not like to be messed with.  A few pranks here and there are fine but nothing that is un-fixable.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to look at my application and I hope to see you all soon on DiceCraft.
Signing Out:
~DieHard21

Posted Image