4 replies to this topic

steinm18
    steinm18

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Minecraft: R3dm00n

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

Hello there. Today id like to present my new Server. Right now it is in Pre Beta , so not even close to Release.

A few Weeks ago i finished watching the Anime Sword Art Online. Watching it i realised that there was no MMO IRL that was even close to the Epicness that was SAO. Now as a Skilled Admin i thought about making it a Minecraft Server , realizing that this was totally Possible. Using Spout and Spoutcraft i am able to add an Unlimited Amount of Swords , new Mobs , Items without an End etc. without forcing the Player to install any Mods. Right now i am inside the Development of Plugins. But i do have One Problem: I am not very good at Building. I can do Small Things , but no Chance of doing the Whole Scenery of SAO. So thats what i am here for. I am recruiting Builders for this Project.

So before you wanna sign up here ill tell you more about the Project:

This Server will be Based around Sword Art Online. Therefor there wont be Bows or Magic. Instead the Huge Amount of Swords And Skills makes up for that. The Whole Thing is based on a Skill/Level System which allows you to increase your Characters Abilities. The Thing is: Of Course the Amount of Skillpoints you can get is Limited. So you have to choose one profession if you want to be good at ANYTHING. Now there will be Two Kinds of Skills: Crafting and Fighting. Crafting Skills allow you to make Swords or Armor , Fighting increases your Fighting. (Of Course the Two will have Dozens of SubSkills) Now especially the Crafting Skills will get VERY Customizable. For Example the Weapon Smithing. Your Level will roughly determine the Stats of the Weapon you make. You will be able to choose from a Few Different Skins until you reach a Certain Point where you are skilled enough to make Custom Swords. Yes you heard me. CUSTOM SWORDS. So with your Own Skin , Sound e.t.c. Also Spout supports HD Icons so Players who are able to draw get a Slight Advantage. The Fighting will work with Cooldowns. So when you Swing your Sword it will take a While until you can Swing again. Armor Increases the Cooldown while a Certain Skill will lower it. Also the Kind of Weapon u use is important. Using a Rapier for Example is very Fast. A Two-Handed BroadSword is slower but deals more Damage. Also a Rapier cant block =P. The Server will be Hardcore to have the SAO feel in it.

This is just a TINY Part of what you will get in the End. And you can be a Part of it. As a Builder you will get:
- Guaranteed Beta Access
- Premium Items
- 3 Phoenix Feathers (Have a Guess.)
- A Title on the Server so People will Recognize you

Interested? Well the IP is:

SAO.minecraft.to

There is just one Thing about it: Its whitelisted. Just fill in this and ill add you:

--------------------------------------------------------------
Name:
Your Favorite Moment from Sword Art Online: (Totally to check if you have seen the Anime or not)
ScreenShot of my Work: (At least one ScreenShot of Either Custom landscape you made or a Town/Buildings)
What is Spoutcraft? - Answer: (Totally to check if you know what Spoutcraft is. If not just google it)
--------------------------------------------------------------

Ill prefer People with Good ScreenShots. Also filling this in does not mean you are Whitelisted. And Yes , i check Global Bans. And Yes , we have World Guard and the Server makes an Update every 50 Blocks changed and keeps the Backups from the Last 2 Weeks.

Hope to see you soon.

Register or log in to remove.

qazokmdude
  • Minecraft: Qazokmdude

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:19 PM

Name:
Your Favorite Moment from Sword Art Online: (Totally to check if you have seen the Anime or not)
ScreenShot of my Work: (At least one ScreenShot of Either Custom landscape you made or a Town/Buildings)
What is Spoutcraft? - Answer: (Totally to check if you know what Spoutcraft is. If not just google it)

Name: Qazokmdude
Favorite Moment: When Silica gets her tamed dragon, Pina , back with Kirito's help
ScreenShots:
Spoiler: Pictures
What is Spoutcraft? - Answer: Spoutcraft (the client mod) is a custom Minecraft client that allows for the functionality in SpoutPlugin. It overrides a lot of Minecraft code (165 files, a lot of which are commonly used ones), so is incompatible with most mods. As with SpoutPlugin, Spoutcraft is a legacy project and will be replaced by the Spout client when finished.

lilshatespug217

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

Name:
lilshatespug217

Usa Eastern Time

Favorite SAO moment:
I like the entire show, but I liked when Kirito and Asuna killed that blue demon thing.

Screenshots: N/A:
(Sorry, I dont really like bulding that much, I just like playing XD)

What is spoutcraft:
Spoutcraft is the client for the plugin spout. It alowes custom mods withut a lengthey install.

DBZfan2000

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:21 AM

Name:
DBZfan2000

(UTC+10:00) Melbourne

Favorite SAO moment:
Kirito V.S. Eugène

Screenshots: N/A I deleted all my worlds :/

What is spoutcraft:
Spoutcraft is used to play servers that have Spout plugins.

NaikoLP
    NaikoLP

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:09 PM

Name: NaikoLP
From(time zone): GMT Greenwich Mean Time
Your Favourite Moment From Sword Art Online:
   Well,that's a difficult question. At the light novel, it's Chapter 1: page 10 or maybe 12 when kirito meets
   Klein, but in the Anime, it's Episode 9 at 14:25 when he uses his dual wielding skill for the first time and
   hits the monster.
Screenshot of my Work: Well, I am pretty shy and didn't do much up to now. You will see, what I am able to build if you let me build something. So I don't really have Screenshots of my work, sorry.
What is Spoutcraft? - Well, as far as I can remember, it's a client (and a bukkit plugin[The plugin is called Spoutplugin]), which also allows you to add new Items to your server, but I am not quite sure.
But it wasn't originally created just for Minecraft.