░▒▓▒░ The Firethorn Providence ░▒▓▒░

factions pvp mcmmo hardcore griefing

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

SoulReturns
  • Minecraft: souljabri557

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

Posted Image

The Firethorn Providence is a brand new faction on a new server! Our server is Left Wing PvP, a powerful, no lag, hardcore griefing server. This clan is not for the faint of heart; we will be fighting, raiding, and use advanced architectural techniques all to our advantage.

Even so, there is no skill requirement to join. But if you are a good fighter or builder we need you in our faction.
It is essential to our survival.

Posted Image

Posted Image

In-game Name:
Raiding Skill:
Building Skill:
Role:
Bio:

-The "skill questions" are to be rated between one and ten.
-The Bio must have at least seven sentences and the best grammar you can manage.
-Be completely honest. Most of this doesn't even matter.
-Sorry for the strictness and complexity. We need to ensure everyone is legit!

Posted Image

Posted Image

souljabri557 - Owner
quadripplee
12khfan44
Konomira
avnomke
Listerine_User
superkingkiller
TehFryingPan

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

TehFryingPan

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:40 AM

In-game Name: TehFryingPan

Fighting Skill: 7/10, I can fight good, maybe even better than most, but I am not one of the god-pvp-esqe types.

Raiding Skill: 8/10, I can build a TNT cannon and whatnot.

Building Skill: 10/10, I am quite good at creating TNT-proof obsidian structures, formatting with lava and water, and using redstone.

Role: I'd like to be some kind of defensive builder. I'm good at that kind of stuff.

Bio: A long long time ago in a galaxy far away, there lived a frying pan. That would be me. On Febuary 9th, 2010, I began my legendary adventure of Minecraft. Ever since then I have been playing on servers learning the techniques of great clans such as this one. I have learned to make the best of TNT cannons, best of defensive structures, and learned to use a bow and sword. I have gained trust with the superiors including Team Avolition. They're actually good, legitimate PvPers once you get to know them! I've owned factions too. Just check out my profile and you can see some my best stuff. You can definitely trust me. Just ask around, many people have heard of me and they know of my promise-keeping honorable code. Trust me, you will need me in your faction. Accept me or not, good luck!

Take the key with your hands, you won't be hesitating, right? Even if you were wrong, if it seems that it'd never open again.
Come on, end it with the sound of a lock falling.

TheRaiderBox7

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:30 AM

This clan is a masterpiece. I'm friends with the executive owner and he's quite the PvPer.
"Life's a gun game, but I'm running knife only!"
-Famous Quote Only 60k people will understand.

SoulReturns

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

View PostTehFryingPan, on 29 December 2012 - 03:40 AM, said:

In-game Name: TehFryingPan

Fighting Skill: 7/10, I can fight good, maybe even better than most, but I am not one of the god-pvp-esqe types.

Raiding Skill: 8/10, I can build a TNT cannon and whatnot.

Building Skill: 10/10, I am quite good at creating TNT-proof obsidian structures, formatting with lava and water, and using redstone.

Role: I'd like to be some kind of defensive builder. I'm good at that kind of stuff.

Bio: A long long time ago in a galaxy far away, there lived a frying pan. That would be me. On Febuary 9th, 2010, I began my legendary adventure of Minecraft. Ever since then I have been playing on servers learning the techniques of great clans such as this one. I have learned to make the best of TNT cannons, best of defensive structures, and learned to use a bow and sword. I have gained trust with the superiors including Team Avolition. They're actually good, legitimate PvPers once you get to know them! I've owned factions too. Just check out my profile and you can see some my best stuff. You can definitely trust me. Just ask around, many people have heard of me and they know of my promise-keeping honorable code. Trust me, you will need me in your faction. Accept me or not, good luck!

Okay, I looked a lot of your stuff, you've had relations, and you seem like a trusty person. You wrote a good bio and you seem like you would make a great recruit.

Welcome to Firethorn!

Posted Image

quadripplee
  • Minecraft: quadripplee

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:20 PM

In-game Name: quadripplee

Fighting Skill: 9 I'm good at potions and Melee, OK at bow.

Raiding Skill: 10 Great with TNT, know all the faction glitches, good at finding bases.

Building Skill: 10 Can build highly unraidable bases, hidden or in the open. I know lots about raiding, and always try to raid my own bases to see if its raidable.

Role: I'd like to be a builder for bases and a base-finder. I'm great at that stuff.

Bio: Around September 2011, I found out about Minecraft. I assumed it was stupid- who plays with blocks? But soon after, I realized how fun it could be. I started as a noob, watching Lets Plays and videos, slowly learning. Then I tried multiplayer. From then on, I was hooked. I learned fast and soon, I was starting to PVP. I wasn't on many raiding servers, mostly lockette PVP. Then, I found out what raiding was and again, I got hooked. I watched the "Factions 101" series and it helped me a lot. That's when I started to raid. Now I play a lot on a server called Blazewars and I continuously raid a lot. I want to be in this Clan, because I usually lack people to raid with and would like to change that.

SoulReturns

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:31 PM

View Postquadripplee, on 29 December 2012 - 06:20 PM, said:

In-game Name: quadripplee

Fighting Skill: 9 I'm good at potions and Melee, OK at bow.

Raiding Skill: 10 Great with TNT, know all the faction glitches, good at finding bases.

Building Skill: 10 Can build highly unraidable bases, hidden or in the open. I know lots about raiding, and always try to raid my own bases to see if its raidable.

Role: I'd like to be a builder for bases and a base-finder. I'm great at that stuff.

Bio: Around September 2011, I found out about Minecraft. I assumed it was stupid- who plays with blocks? But soon after, I realized how fun it could be. I started as a noob, watching Lets Plays and videos, slowly learning. Then I tried multiplayer. From then on, I was hooked. I learned fast and soon, I was starting to PVP. I wasn't on many raiding servers, mostly lockette PVP. Then, I found out what raiding was and again, I got hooked. I watched the "Factions 101" series and it helped me a lot. That's when I started to raid. Now I play a lot on a server called Blazewars and I continuously raid a lot. I want to be in this Clan, because I usually lack people to raid with and would like to change that.

Accepted, welcome to the group!

Posted Image

Yoruichi
    Yoruichi

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:11 PM

-Snip-

Callmemyst

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:14 AM

In-game Name:12khfan44
FightingSkill:I'd say a 8/10 I'm not extremely good but i have practiced a lot
RaidingSkill: 9/10 I've raided many bases and have certain tactics i use  
BuildingSkill: 7/10 i usually build underground bases or pagodas they aren't amazing but they are okay
Role:miner or base builder or potion maker any one is fine
Bio: I've played minecraft since alpha and i stay up to date with minecraft updates and news. I had owned and set up multiple servers and are familiar with many plugins (not really including groups/permissions kind of a noob there). I usually join factions/clans for raiding and PVP but being a friendly clan is fun also. I love to mine and dig it's tedious but fun. I try to get along with people and well as i can and try to be friendly. I really like working as a team the most and defeating the enemy is always fun. I'll be online most of the time.

quadripplee

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:55 AM

May I be in charge of building the base?

quadripplee

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

Two guys on the server (maybe one is a girl) but especially one dude (his name is on the sign at f home) kept tp spamming me. Gonna try to get them banned. The thing is, the one dude spamming me the most is a mod (I think. >.<) [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZXHsy.png[/img]

Posted Image
THERE WE GO

SH4D0WCREEP3R

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

Heyy im thinking of joining your clan can you guys maybe pm me the ip of the server because im trying to stay away of some people i know and a lot of clans go on the server...
Thanks Posted Image

SH4D0WCREEP3R

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:08 AM

In-game Name: SH4D0WCREEP3R
Fighting Skill: Around 8 maybe a bit higher :D, My bow is my greatest weapon if im not feeling RAMBO and go at it with a sword xD
Raiding Skill:  7 Im pretty good with raids
Building Skill: 7 I can build pretty good but when i build nice things it takes a while, if its gonna be a deccent building i can be faster though
Role: Im not the greatest fan of mining xD ( I know people hate it when i say that), But if i must mine i shall mine :D Love PVP/Raid though
Bio: A creeper has been struck by lighting again but what lurks in the darkness? the charged creeper goes and explores the darkness but then he sees a pair of red glowing eyes so he decides to start to hiss. You can here the hiss from outside the dark cave and then a boom but after you see what has happened, A half creeper and a half shadow type thing it looks kind of like a enderman... Thats ME xD, Ive been playing MC since 1.2 im thinking (LOL i have no idea just around there :P) and love the game. I play almost everyday and love to PVP. Ive had a server just to screw around with sick plugins and also love factions, but hate servers with lockette.
I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN BUT I MUST KNOW IP FIRST (another clan was kinda getting me VERRY mad so i decided to leave and would like to not be on the same server as them THANKS i hope i get accepted...

RutyShacklford
  • Minecraft: rutyshacklford

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:25 AM

oh you quit TRE shadow:? thats news to me.
We are powerful because we are knowledgeable

Panzer_Pwnage
  • Minecraft: Panzer_Pwnage
  • Xbox:imaloser1991

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:55 AM

Wow, this clan is nice! Kudos to the creator of this clan. I've got my own clan I just joined, so, I won't join this one unless something happens :D

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you- Freidrich Nietszche

quadripplee

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:18 AM

This clan Is small so far, and I hope to build a new base when it gets bigger. My idea (SoulReturns, can you tell me if its OK) is to have 2 factions: Beginner and Trusted. Beginner would have the new players who we still don't know If we can trust. Beginner can have a base above ground, split up into houses.
One of the trusted can run the Beginner faction, training and observing to see who's ready to go to Trusted. The Beginner faction base could be an above ground town thingy with obsidian walls and obsidian floors. It could have 5+ houses and a few other buildings like the vault, the meeting hall, and a trade center or something.

The Trusted faction would be an above ground, water surrounded 3 thick obsidian fortress split into 4+ rooms- two for the Staff, and 2 for the Members. There would also be a mob grinder/xp farm and a storage unit as well as a separate mine.

Obviously this would take an enormous amount of obsidian, but it would be worth it, as we would be practically unraidable. So lets get mining! Spend xp on picks only! :D :DPA: :obsidian:

quadripplee

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:46 AM

We also kinda need a Allies and Enemies List, so that wb(something) guy we tried to raid today is an enemy.

quadripplee

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:52 PM

Like mai sig? I made it :)

Unrealrich

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:32 AM

Apply for this clan and hop on the server today!
Fire Thorn Providence is now sponsered by Left Wing PvP!
Make our community stronger by joining our website!
www.leftwingpvp.enjin.com

Posted Image

quadripplee

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:53 AM

View PostUnrealrich, on 01 January 2013 - 02:32 AM, said:

Apply for this clan and hop on the server today!
Fire Thorn Providence is now sponsered by Left Wing PvP!
Make our community stronger by joining our website!
www.leftwingpvp.enjin.com

I'm trying to get people on the server! :)

SoulReturns

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

View PostYoruichi, on 29 December 2012 - 11:11 PM, said:

In-game Name: Xlure
Fighting Skill: 9/10 PvP is my specialty, and Im an average person on the bow.
Raiding Skill: 7/10 Im good at aiming cannons and finding ways and paths into other peoples bases. I can find cords and trespass any base.
Building Skill: 5/10 Im not really good at building that much. Im good at designing unraidable bases and desigining rooms and vaults, but Im not really a builder type.
Role: I would like to be a Pvper and a miner. Im good at gathering minerals and a true master at PvP.
Bio: July 1st, 2011 I started minecraft. I realized in my vanilla survival with my friend that I can kill people and PvP this made me super pumped. I went ahead and joined Mcctf, and practiced Pvp for 11 months.
I started to get the hang of it and become Top 1-5 factions in a few faction servers. I learned and kept moving on, I loved this game. I want to be in this clan so we can become successfull and become known, you can trust me.
I'll always be on your side.

Alright, cool app. You're in. You'll always be on my side :D

View PostCallmemyst, on 30 December 2012 - 01:14 AM, said:

In-game Name:12khfan44
FightingSkill:I'd say a 8/10 I'm not extremely good but i have practiced a lot
RaidingSkill: 9/10 I've raided many bases and have certain tactics i use  
BuildingSkill: 7/10 i usually build underground bases or pagodas they aren't amazing but they are okay
Role:miner or base builder or potion maker any one is fine
Bio: I've played minecraft since alpha and i stay up to date with minecraft updates and news. I had owned and set up multiple servers and are familiar with many plugins (not really including groups/permissions kind of a noob there). I usually join factions/clans for raiding and PVP but being a friendly clan is fun also. I love to mine and dig it's tedious but fun. I try to get along with people and well as i can and try to be friendly. I really like working as a team the most and defeating the enemy is always fun. I'll be online most of the time.

Alpha and Beta draw the nostalgia from my heart. Great app, I hope what you said is true :)

Remember everyone, IP is 184.154.251.173
If you didn't get accepted, make another app if you want. You'll start out on a new leaf without any judgement from the previous app.

Quadripplee is in charge of building the base.
(Maybe Xlure can be in charge of PvP, and 12khfan44 can be in charge of raiding. I haven't seen them on the server yet, so yeah).

Awesome banner, kudos to quadripplee!
And thanks for all your positive feedback on the clan, everyone!

Posted Image