Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.6] MINDCRACK INSPIRED SERVER [RAINCRAFT][Youtubers Only]

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Jordancarr

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:40 AM

Posted Image

Hello Guys and welcome to raincraft a server just for youtubers I want this server to be fun enjoyable no 12 years running around griefing , i want mature players who will play the right way

Applications :

IGN-
Age-
Youtube channel ( Needed )
Skype -
Why you want to join?

Thanks , Hope to see you soon

Register or log in to remove.

shaddowlinkk
  • Minecraft: shaddowlinkk

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:53 AM

IGN- shaddowlinkk
Age- 15
Youtube channel ( Needed ) www.youtube.com/shaddowlinkk
Skype - shaddowlinkk
Why you want to join? I am looking for a Mindcrack/Hermitcraft like server to be a part of :)
Posted Image

Jordancarr

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:55 AM

View Postshaddowlinkk, on 28 December 2012 - 10:53 AM, said:

IGN- shaddowlinkk
Age- 15
Youtube channel ( Needed ) www.youtube.com/shaddowlinkk
Skype - shaddowlinkk
Why you want to join? I am looking for a Mindcrack/Hermitcraft like server to be a part of Posted Image

Accepted will send you ip Soon

SimqlySketch

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:55 AM

IGN- Alan1060
Age-15
Youtube channel ( Needed ) SimqlySketch or abSketch
Skype - alanbyrne.  (fullstop)
Why you want to join? I would love to join a quiet, trusted server to play with friends and meet new people while building awesome structures. I would also like to record some Mindcrack for a new series I might be starting on Youtube :)

Jordancarr

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:58 AM

View PostSimqlySketch, on 28 December 2012 - 10:55 AM, said:

IGN- Alan1060
Age-15
Youtube channel ( Needed ) SimqlySketch or abSketch
Skype - alanbyrne.  (fullstop)
Why you want to join? I would love to join a quiet, trusted server to play with friends and meet new people while building awesome structures. I would also like to record some Mindcrack for a new series I might be starting on Youtube Posted Image

Accepted Man ( Nice Ghrapic work btw :] ) Just sorting server out you will get ip soon

TheAdmiralizer

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:48 PM

IGN-TheWsdf4
Age-12 (Very mature & Deep voice)
Youtube channel ( Needed ) Www.Youtube.com/TheAdmiralizer
Skype - Ethanmoyer
So far I have one series going on my channel, my Minecraft lets play, but I want to have a few more... and that includes SMP. I have been looking for a server around my age group and with a few people that are very nice. Hope you let me join, don't let my age throw your dissection off.

RenderFarmHD

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:02 PM

IGN- techforever
Age- 13 (I am very mature, if you need a referral, ask 00solution00 on youtube)
Youtube channel ( Needed ) RenderFarmHD
Skype - haamvideos
Why you want to join? I used to be on a server like this when it closed. I love to do cinematics, and I love to do Let's Plays. I would like to do one that I can continue. I create intros for people, and I have been a VFX and video editing guy for 3 years.
Hope to see a response,
RenderFarmHD
Posted Image

BayliTechtalk
  • Minecraft: BayliTechTalk

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

IGN- BayliTechTalk
Age- 17
Youtube channel ( Needed ): http://www.twitch.tv/minecraft_girl heres my link to my stream, i ussally play all my minecraft multiplayer worlds/single player worlds their. I have about 1,500 and growing followers
Skype - Bayli.Sade16
Why you want to join?  I would love to join you guys on the server because i love to meet new and awesome people who play minecraft! I will try to help out around spawn and such too Posted Image overall i love the aspect of 'vanilla' servers!

monochronoid
  • Minecraft: Monochronoid
  • Xbox:Umbreonlp

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

IGN-  monochronoid
Age- 17
Youtube channel ( Needed ) http://www.youtube.com/user/umbreonLP
Skype -  umbreonLP
Why you want to join?

I've always wanted to start a minecraft series on my channel to kick start it and joining this server will give me the opportunity and motivation to do so.
Everything begins with just one simple action. All you have to do is just do.

CrazyBambooPanda

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:23 PM

IGN- lukerrrr - i use my mates account will be getting my own in about a month or two
Age- 15
Youtube channel ( Needed ) www.youtube.com/CrazyBambooPanda
Skype - thomas.martin473
Why you want to join? i want to Jon Because i want to start my Youtbe Channel On a Goof Feed The Beast Server.

IXoxREAPERxoXI

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

IGN- zGrimmm
Age- 14
Youtube channel ( Needed ) zGrimmmGaming
Skype - Ixoxsynxoxi
Why you want to join? I'm Looking for a server witgh a nice community where i can produce content like let's play's etc. Im very expreienced as i have been playing since 1.7, My favorite thing to do are Brewing, Redstone, and Combat with Bows,thanks for all your time
-Grimmm

ps: I also have another channel which is IXoxREAPERxoXI thats more for tut's Intro's music etc.

GameerPro

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:10 AM

IGN- GKing14231
Age- 15
Youtube channel ( Needed ) http://www.youtube.com/user/GameerPro
Skype - nixon13231
Why you want to join? I really want to join a nice whitelisted server, that actually has people on it. I would love to meet new people, make new friends. Most of all have a few laughs every now and again. This server seems like a very nice and quiet server to join. I hope to talk to you sooon. ;)

riley4890

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

IGN-riley4890 @ urbansniper45
Age-14
Youtube channel ( Needed ) www.youtube.com/TimeForMC
Skype - meaganomara
Why you want to join? me and my friends are looking to start up some FTB on my channel and we just wanted to review the mod and have a fun time and meet some new people.

SoBadlyBenny

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:59 PM

IGN- Benjonjones9
Age- 15
Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/sobadlybenny
Skype - Solvemyrubik
Why you want to join?
I want to join as i want to start an LP with other youtubers. i want to Play and record to upload to my youtube channel, i want some videos to be great quality and show good content. if i get into a server like Mindcrack and/or Hermitcraft  to upload. Want any further information add my skype. Also i can take a joke and i hope others can to and we can have a fun time playing

nickman98
  • Minecraft: nickman98

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:29 AM

IGN- Nickman98
Age-14
Youtube channel ( Needed ) http://youtube.com/therealnickman98
Skype - dichiria98
Why you want to join? To meet some nice and friendly youtubers that are calm and nice to talk to. Mabye also find people to do collaboration's will!
If you think you are the best, strive to be better.

TjzombieSir

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:35 AM

IGN-tjzombie
Age-12,i know i am young and probably have a squeaky voice but i dont talk i usally type responses but talk if needed.
Youtube channel ( Needed )https://www.youtube....low=grid&view=0 havent uploaded in a while just got a windows 8 cpu so gotta re-download stuff.
Skype -hateroftreyarch i put i live in banana us if u need help finding me just let me know.
Why you want to join?Becuase i have been looking for a youtube only server that is mindcrack inspired and this is the first i have found.

MrXandBadAs

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:47 AM

IGN- MrXandbadas
Age- 15
Youtube channel - TotallyFiredChannel - http://www.youtube.c...el?feature=mhee
Skype - Msg me on MC Forums, i don't really trust the interwebs. haha
Why you want to join?
i beleive that it will be a fun experiance, meeting new people 'n stuff. I want to get back into recording after my old channel get reset. and Yeah Posted Image
Thanks for reading Posted Image
~Totally Fried (Fromally known as MrXandbadas)

garrethschaefer

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:24 PM

my ingame name is garrethschaefer
my skype name is garreth0221
and my youtube channel is www.youtube.com/user/garrethschaefer

why i want to join is because i want to make my channel boom and get a normal amount of subs and views

my age is 16

thanks and i hope you exept me

MassiveFreek
  • Minecraft: Massivefreek773
  • Xbox:Massivefreek

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:04 PM

IGN- Massivefreek
Age- 13
Youtube channel ( Needed ) Massivefreek
Skype - Massivefreek
Why you want to join? I want to join because I see this server as a nice community and I see me adapting to it.

TaylorGidley

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:08 PM

IGN: TaylorGidley
Youtube channel ( Needed ) MinecraftGrind ( No videos yet, I have been waiting to get on a good server)
Skype - taylorgidley
Why you want to join? I want to join because I want to record on a good community server and I want to have fun.