• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Bsoles
    Bsoles

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

Hey guys, the name is Brandon Solak, you can just call me Solak.
My Minecraft name is Bsoles I am 18 and currently stationed with the 82nd Airborne in Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
I'm looking for a small community server with mature adults.  I'm just looking for something I can keep coming back to on my time off.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

OWNxemnas

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

I'm sure you would love our server called the Noxverse.
We have an amazing multi-world server which includes Survival, Creative, PVP and Events. I'm really sure you would fit in extremely well with us. Our staff are really great people are active nearly all of the time.
All you need to do to apply, is go to www.tinyurl.com/noxverse and just reply to the post with your IGN and age.
We also have a great TeamSpeak3 server if you want to speak to us and play together: voice.noxusgaming.com.
If you have any further questions or need any help feel free to contact me and im sure I will be able to help you.
Hope to see you there. ^.^
Coats - luna-network.com - tinyurl.com/lunaverse

Diemex
    Diemex

Coal Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 146 posts
  • Minecraft: Diemex94

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:49 AM

All of the players on my server are mature. This server is meant to run for a while and to provide you with some longlasting fun its pretty hard, but that makes it even more fun. http://www.minecraft...ck-to-survival/ I guess you will like a challenge if you are a soldier :).
“Accept the challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory.”
Back To Survival - Vanilla ExtraHardMode Server

nathanisnathan

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:54 AM

I have set up a Bukkit Multiverse server which has been running for a short while and has a small group of reliable players.  I am trying to encourage close collaborative play with shared resources, builds and ambitions and I am still looking for more players that can both lead a team and work as part of one.

Currently the server is whitelisted and is hosting only one world where the focus is on near-vanilla, survival (normal difficulty) play.  PvP is not enabled and cheating and griefing are actively discouraged or prevented.

Plugins are limited to server management, anti-cheating and anti-griefing with the exception of the multiverse plugin, which enables the server to host multiple worlds simultaneously, and (currently) the LWC plugin which gives the players limited security for chests, furnaces and the like.

If you think you can contribute to my server and would like to be added to the whitelist then please contact me on my skype. Skype Name: hm.nathangrant.

-

Now 1.4.6