Latest News Article

[1.4.6] Minegasm [Whitelist][Anti-Grief][Economy][Dedicated]

1.4.6 minegasm whitelist survival dedicated 24/7 economy

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Ravenmast

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

Minegasm

Minegasm is a fun server with a friendly atmosphere. Hosted on a dedicated server with a 100mbps connection, minegasm is sure to please. We practice a sort of casual survival where players have access to helpful commands such as /spawn, and /home. Players, however, do not have access to commands such as /tp and /god and cannot pvp. The server is whitelist and all staff have experience in server administration ranging from 1 - 2 years. Come visit minegasm today to see a warm and welcoming community.

IP: mc.zenxworks.com:25566

• No griefing or stealing
  • Do not ask for items
  • Be ethical
  • No 1x1 towers, replant trees, keep structure realistic.
  • have fun!

Server Map:
Posted Image

• What is your in game name(minecraft username)?
  • Name one rule of the server.
  • Why do you want to join the server?
  • What do you expect from the server?
We hope to see you soon!

IP: mc.zenxworks.com:25566

Register or log in to remove.

minecraftman_123
  • Minecraft: xx_tommydaman_xx
  • Xbox:tgrabow26

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

• What is your in game name(minecraft username)? xx_tommydaman_xx
  • Name one rule of the server. No 1 by 1 towers
  • Why do you want to join the server? I'd like to join because most other public server are all griefed up and that drives me crazy. So, I'm looking for a fresh start on a new clean server like this.
  • What do you expect from the server? Well, there is the words Anti- Grief in the title, so I know that there is not going to be hackers or griefers. Everything else looks great, just plain non pvp survival. Thank you for your time and consideration. I greatly appreciate it.

richyrich1991

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

This one's for two people.

1. IGNs: richyrich1991 and Kafwren
2. No griefing.
3. We're looking for a server we can go on together, we're a couple and she's only just started playing, so I'm showing her the ropes on another server because I can't get LAN to work and don't know how to host a server myself.
4. Well, no griefing or stealing, the rest is common courtesy.

Ravenmast

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:29 PM

View Postminecraftman_123, on 27 December 2012 - 03:09 PM, said:

• What is your in game name(minecraft username)? xx_tommydaman_xx
  • Name one rule of the server. No 1 by 1 towers
  • Why do you want to join the server? I'd like to join because most other public server are all griefed up and that drives me crazy. So, I'm looking for a fresh start on a new clean server like this.
  • What do you expect from the server? Well, there is the words Anti- Grief in the title, so I know that there is not going to be hackers or griefers. Everything else looks great, just plain non pvp survival. Thank you for your time and consideration. I greatly appreciate it.

View Postrichyrich1991, on 27 December 2012 - 03:16 PM, said:

This one's for two people.

1. IGNs: richyrich1991 and Kafwren
2. No griefing.
3. We're looking for a server we can go on together, we're a couple and she's only just started playing, so I'm showing her the ropes on another server because I can't get LAN to work and don't know how to host a server myself.
4. Well, no griefing or stealing, the rest is common courtesy.
All of you have been added.
Welcome and hope you will enjoy!

Cole2018
  • Minecraft: cole2018

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

1. Cole2018   2. No Griefing or Stealing   3. I can't stand public servers with hundreds of people because you can never even have a conversation with someone. The land is always griefed and that annoys me so much. I would love to join your server and i'll be sure to have fun :D   4. I expect the server to be fairly small and the land to still be pretty and not have random holes in he ground. I hope everyone is as friendly as you say :) Good luck with the server!

Andrei905
  • Minecraft: DJStivz

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

• What is your in game name(minecraft username)? DJStivz
  • Name one rule of the server. No griefing or stealing
  • Why do you want to join the server? I am looking for a small server with no griefing and no pvp
  • What do you expect from the server? I think this is a good peaceful server.

Ravenmast

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

View PostCole2018, on 27 December 2012 - 03:31 PM, said:

1. Cole2018   2. No Griefing or Stealing   3. I can't stand public servers with hundreds of people because you can never even have a conversation with someone. The land is always griefed and that annoys me so much. I would love to join your server and i'll be sure to have fun Posted Image   4. I expect the server to be fairly small and the land to still be pretty and not have random holes in he ground. I hope everyone is as friendly as you say Posted Image Good luck with the server!
Hey i read your post and added you to our whitelist. WELCOME!

View PostAndrei905, on 27 December 2012 - 03:32 PM, said:

• What is your in game name(minecraft username)? DJStivz
  • Name one rule of the server. No griefing or stealing
  • Why do you want to join the server? I am looking for a small server with no griefing and no pvp
  • What do you expect from the server? I think this is a good peaceful server.
Same to you. Welcome!

jonman11
  • Minecraft: JonZeEpic
  • Xbox:JonZeEpic

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

1. What is your in-game name: JonZeEpic
2. Name one rule of the server: No 1x1 towers, replant trees, keep structure realistic
3. Why do you want to join?: I only purchased Minecraft yesterday and need to get a feel of it.  This server looks small and organized and would suit my needs perfectly
4. I would expect friendly admins and players, not to much arguments and the tranquility of a nice economy server
-Insert original signature here-

Ravenmast

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

View Postjonman11, on 27 December 2012 - 03:37 PM, said:

1. What is your in-game name: JonZeEpic
2. Name one rule of the server: No 1x1 towers, replant trees, keep structure realistic
3. Why do you want to join?: I only purchased Minecraft yesterday and need to get a feel of it.  This server looks small and organized and would suit my needs perfectly
4. I would expect friendly admins and players, not to much arguments and the tranquility of a nice economy server
Added & Welcome!

snipey1234
  • Minecraft: snipey1234

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:51 PM

• What is your in game name(minecraft username)? snipey1234
  • Name one rule of the server. No greifing ! ;D
  • Why do you want to join the server? It's seems way fun to be in, organized, and just to kill boredom & meet new people ! ;P
  • What do you expect from the server? A lot of fun and a lot of cool people (:

Snipey

Posted Image < Click My Newest Dragon ! (:

Hamchop
    Hamchop

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

Hey there!

I pretty interested in joining your server, its been a while since ive done multiplayer, and getting a little tired of playing alone.

1 Hamchop
2 No 1x1 towers, replant trees, keep structure realistic.
3 I enjoy playing the more realistic aspect of the game, not big on makeing hudge farms, more of building large citys and developing things slowly. i can be very picky on things like my mines. i strip mine, but fill in all hole, and ensure everyhting is the same length and junk. andywho. i noticed you map contains my two fav biomes, and it sounds like there is a good group of people already a part of you group, and would love to join C:
4 New home, i enjoy developing my own things, but love to help when people need so. im also hoping to share mine, and get some of everyone elses ideas ont he game, and buildings.

Lemme know what you think. hope to hear from you soon.

top_troller

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

View Postsnipey1234, on 27 December 2012 - 03:51 PM, said:

• What is your in game name(minecraft username)? snipey1234
  • Name one rule of the server. No greifing ! ;D
  • Why do you want to join the server? It's seems way fun to be in, organized, and just to kill boredom & meet new people ! ;P
  • What do you expect from the server? A lot of fun and a lot of cool people (:

View PostHamchop, on 27 December 2012 - 03:55 PM, said:

Hey there!

I pretty interested in joining your server, its been a while since ive done multiplayer, and getting a little tired of playing alone.

1 Hamchop
2 No 1x1 towers, replant trees, keep structure realistic.
3 I enjoy playing the more realistic aspect of the game, not big on makeing hudge farms, more of building large citys and developing things slowly. i can be very picky on things like my mines. i strip mine, but fill in all hole, and ensure everyhting is the same length and junk. andywho. i noticed you map contains my two fav biomes, and it sounds like there is a good group of people already a part of you group, and would love to join C:
4 New home, i enjoy developing my own things, but love to help when people need so. im also hoping to share mine, and get some of everyone elses ideas ont he game, and buildings.

Lemme know what you think. hope to hear from you soon.

Welcome to the server you two!

Deliriousnerd

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

My Minecraft username is: Milkyspunkster (A little inappropriate I know, I assure you the name does not reflect the personality).
A rule of the sevrer: To have fun, of course!
Why i'd like to join: I'd like to join because I believe this server has big potential and I wish to join because I hope I'll meet new friendly people I can play Minecraft with :).
What do I expect from the server: The only thing I wish from the server is to be respected and treated fairly.

Thanks for taking time to look through my application.

Ravenmast

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:00 PM

View PostDeliriousnerd, on 27 December 2012 - 04:55 PM, said:

My Minecraft username is: Milkyspunkster (A little inappropriate I know, I assure you the name does not reflect the personality).
A rule of the sevrer: To have fun, of course!
Why i'd like to join: I'd like to join because I believe this server has big potential and I wish to join because I hope I'll meet new friendly people I can play Minecraft with Posted Image.
What do I expect from the server: The only thing I wish from the server is to be respected and treated fairly.

Thanks for taking time to look through my application.
Hey. added you to our whitelist and welcome!

gnoompinguin
  • Minecraft: gnoompinguin
  • Xbox:MunchlaX4

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

• What is your in game name(minecraft username)? gnoompinguin
  • Name one rule of the server. Be ethical
  • Why do you want to join the server? This server just looks so fun, and I haven't played SMP in a while
  • What do you expect from the server? The same as in the title, but the other applications also look promising!

Posted Image

Tobizz3
    Tobizz3

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:22 PM

• What is your in game name(minecraft username)? Tobizz3
  • Name one rule of the server. Do not ask for items
  • Why do you want to join the server? Because I'm looking for a server i can create stuff in, i find single player to be boring now and then.
  • What do you expect from the server? To have fair admins, and a small community of dedicated builders that i'll enjoy playing with. :)

Ravenmast

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:31 PM

View Postgnoompinguin, on 27 December 2012 - 05:10 PM, said:

• What is your in game name(minecraft username)? gnoompinguin
  • Name one rule of the server. Be ethical
  • Why do you want to join the server? This server just looks so fun, and I haven't played SMP in a while
  • What do you expect from the server? The same as in the title, but the other applications also look promising!

View PostTobizz3, on 27 December 2012 - 05:22 PM, said:

• What is your in game name(minecraft username)? Tobizz3
  • Name one rule of the server. Do not ask for items
  • Why do you want to join the server? Because I'm looking for a server i can create stuff in, i find single player to be boring now and then.
  • What do you expect from the server? To have fair admins, and a small community of dedicated builders that i'll enjoy playing with. Posted Image
Both of you have been added to our whitelist! Welcome!

MadScience532
  • Minecraft: Madscience532

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:45 PM

• What is your in game name(minecraft username)? MadScience532
  • Name one rule of the server.    No Griefing!
  • Why do you want to join the server?   My old server went down, so I'm homeless :( Looks like a cool server.
  • What do you expect from the server?   Cool people, casual SMP, supporting staff

Ravenmast

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

View PostMadScience532, on 27 December 2012 - 05:45 PM, said:

• What is your in game name(minecraft username)? MadScience532
  • Name one rule of the server. No Griefing!
  • Why do you want to join the server?   My old server went down, so I'm homeless Posted Image Looks like a cool server.
  • What do you expect from the server?   Cool people, casual SMP, supporting staff
Added & Welcome!

Ravenmast

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:27 PM

Looking for more friendly players!