• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

KitPvPcc Soups - Kits - Economy - Arenas - PvP - Need Staff - Anti-Hack - Enhanced PvP -

kitpvp need staff kitpvpcc soups kits arenas survival soup

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Imortaly1
  • Minecraft: Omfgs

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:45 PM

-  KitPvpCC  -

Cheesea3-Omfgs-Amykosky1
the best of the best.
IP: 69.175.28.58
-Cracked for all you sneaky players, but we have cracked protection -
Post your user here each day and get $150 ingame to use at /warp shop!
KitPvPcc.beastnode.com - KitPvPcc.buycraft.net - Concussioncc.buycraft.net/

We have customized plugins to make your pvp experience worth the join
It's economy, every kill you get you get fame (points) and you get $8 with fame you rank up. Theres a /ladder for top 5 and theres /rank to check where you're at. You can get killstreaks and earn mightier weapons at /warp shop. = NOTE: ONLY DONATE USING /BUY (Autodonationsystem) AND IF YOU WANT YOU CAN DONATE MANUALLY TO CHEESEA3/OMFGS/AMYKOSKY1 we have alot of good  benifets for our donating players such as /warp donatorzone Posted Image Please do not put staff applications on here I only look for nice active helpful players WHO NEVER ask for staff Posted Image even asking how to get staff. Asking lowers your chance. Please post on how this server is. Thank you.
Posted Image

post your user for $500
ingame money!
Also post your user for access to the NINJA kit! Exclusive!

Come on down to KitPvpCC! This server is the best ECO Based PVP and also kit server. Basically all that you do is choose a kit and go out to play! For every kill, you will earn $8. So after a while of killing, you can head to the shop and buy some better equipment along with your kit(WARNING: CHOOSE YOUR KIT FIRST BEFORE GOING TO THE SHOP) like diamond swords, enchantments, better armor, and even potions! But you don't want to lose your precious store-bought items? Well then go to the ender chest bank and store your expensive items there!

mc.beastnode.com/index.php?r=status/10656.png

Can't wait to see you all there!

IP: 69.175.28.58 Combat your way to survival and lead your way to the top! With these highly advanced PvP plugins from kill streaks to higher amounts of money earned to PvP from the baddest to the best there's ranks where you have a leader board and a rank kdr ratio! Yes you heard me /ladder /rank COME ON DOWN TO IP: 69.175.28.58 AND OWN

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

minecraftman_123
  • Minecraft: xx_tommydaman_xx
  • Xbox:tgrabow26

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

Username: xx_tommydaman_xx

Imortaly1

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

View Postminecraftman_123, on 27 December 2012 - 02:47 PM, said:

Username: xx_tommydaman_xx
You recieved your money ingame!
Posted Image

Imortaly1

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

:)
Posted Image

XTjack
    XTjack

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Minecraft: Grass_Block

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:47 PM

View PostImortaly1, on 27 December 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

-  KitPvpCC  -

Cheesea3-Omfgs-Amykosky1
the best of the best.
-Cracked for all you sneaky players, but we have cracked protection -
Post your user here each day and get $150 ingame to use at /warp shop!
KitPvPcc.beastnode.com - KitPvPcc.buycraft.net - Concussioncc.buycraft.net/

We have customized plugins to make your pvp experience worth the join
It's economy, every kill you get you get fame (points) and you get $8 with fame you rank up. Theres a /ladder for top 5 and theres /rank to check where you're at. You can get killstreaks and earn mightier weapons at /warp shop. = NOTE: ONLY DONATE USING /BUY (Autodonationsystem) AND IF YOU WANT YOU CAN DONATE MANUALLY TO CHEESEA3/OMFGS/AMYKOSKY1 we have alot of good  benifets for our donating players such as /warp donatorzone Posted Image Please do not put staff applications on here I only look for nice active helpful players WHO NEVER ask for staff Posted Image even asking how to get staff. Asking lowers your chance. Please post on how this server is. Thank you.
Posted Image

post your user for $500
ingame money!
Also post your user for access to the NINJA kit! Exclusive!

Come on down to KitPvpCC! This server is the best ECO Based PVP and also kit server. Basically all that you do is choose a kit and go out to play! For every kill, you will earn $8. So after a while of killing, you can head to the shop and buy some better equipment along with your kit(WARNING: CHOOSE YOUR KIT FIRST BEFORE GOING TO THE SHOP) like diamond swords, enchantments, better armor, and even potions! But you don't want to lose your precious store-bought items? Well then go to the ender chest bank and store your expensive items there!

mc.beastnode.com/index.php?r=status/10656.png

Can't wait to see you all there!

IP: 69.175.28.58 Combat your way to survival and lead your way to the top! With these highly advanced PvP plugins from kill streaks to higher amounts of money earned to PvP from the baddest to the best there's ranks where you have a leader board and a rank kdr ratio! Yes you heard me /ladder /rank COME ON DOWN TO IP: 69.175.28.58 AND OWN

Username Grass_Block

MGK

EST. 19XX

Imortaly1

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:03 AM

View PostXTjack, on 27 December 2012 - 04:47 PM, said:

Username Grass_Block
Okay, thank you!
Posted Image

Cabgamer123

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:46 AM

Hey Cheese. You're a dick. You banned me when I was trying to help you're server out. I call ­ing abuse on this server, don't join. I built spawn for him, and other really cool stuff, and then he started his period and ­ing raged on me, for all I care, his server can go to hell, besides, he is a short fat Mexican crack baby anyways.

Imortaly1

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:18 AM

View PostCabgamer123, on 28 December 2012 - 08:46 AM, said:

Hey Cheese. You're a dick. You banned me when I was trying to help you're server out. I call ­ing abuse on this server, don't join. I built spawn for him, and other really cool stuff, and then he started his period and ­ing raged on me, for all I care, his server can go to hell, besides, he is a short fat Mexican crack baby anyways.
I'm sorry I couldn't hear you. You're mom was making to much noise...sucking my dick. You didn't make spawn you abusable ­. I deleted your spawn and my team made a new one. Atleast my servers successful go suck on a chode. I'm sure they offer free pads for you at your local hillbilly gas station since your on your period.
Posted Image

kh123
    kh123

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

Username:3rdkiller6

Posted Image

sgtdlee
    sgtdlee

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Minecraft: sgtdlee

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:16 AM

Username:  sgtdlee

Imortaly1

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

Rewarded you guys XD
Posted Image

Imortaly1

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

Added a underground void arena BENEATH SPAWN IT'S SICK GUYS!
Posted Image

XxFireFoxxiexX

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:41 PM

This server is amazing I say, You will not regret joining, It's unlimited soups and arrows and heals also prove for longlasting battles, Its various kits allow even the weaker weapons to compare to the stronger ones, I must say I love this server so much, I can't stop playing, I'm even thinking of donating, and you should too, not just to help the server but for the amazing perks and better Gameplay, I can't wait to access their donator only class, You should donate and find out what it is too! You will not regret joining this server (I suggest teams as when you first join you might get camped a little)

P.S: Ign; XxFirefoxyxX

Imortaly1

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:31 PM

View PostXxFireFoxxiexX, on 05 January 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

This server is amazing I say, You will not regret joining, It's unlimited soups and arrows and heals also prove for longlasting battles, Its various kits allow even the weaker weapons to compare to the stronger ones, I must say I love this server so much, I can't stop playing, I'm even thinking of donating, and you should too, not just to help the server but for the amazing perks and better Gameplay, I can't wait to access their donator only class, You should donate and find out what it is too! You will not regret joining this server (I suggest teams as when you first join you might get camped a little)

P.S: Ign; XxFirefoxyxX
Haha thanks mate means alot :P
Posted Image

Arenmj
    Arenmj

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

Username Gomaxtreme

Imortaly1

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:05 PM

View PostArenmj, on 08 January 2013 - 04:53 PM, said:

Username Gomaxtreme
Reward recieved, sorry havent been on mc forums for a while
Posted Image

MinecraftMerch

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

Username: jovin123

please whitelist me!

Imortaly1

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:10 PM

View PostMinecraftMerch, on 17 February 2013 - 06:53 PM, said:

Username: jovin123

please whitelist me!
Whitelist was on due to development It's not whitelisted anymore mate :)
Posted Image

Dilluexe
  • Minecraft: Dilluexe

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:19 AM

I do not recommend this server! I thought it was alright at first I played it for a nice long while and got a nice rank (Hero). But then a admin ARDBZ muted me for saying the donors were over powered. WHICH they are, the donors get a kit called fisherman that just so happens the admin ARDBZ uses and can hit you with the fishing rod and in a few hits you'll be dead before you even reach them. When donors are online it's barely pvp =/ I'm done with this server and am going to go find a much better server that gives nice pvp.

im_satan
    im_satan

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Minecraft: im_666

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:23 AM

my username is im_666 and i was banned for grief when i did do any grieving. people were digging up all of the arena and i fell in a hole and i hit one block so i could get out. that was my best server so can u please let me play again