• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Any gay minecraft servers out there?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

crazeskull

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:20 PM

Hey really need to find one, I get hated on on any other server for BEING gay :) Please no hate.....

Register or log in to remove.

Diemex
    Diemex

Coal Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 146 posts
  • Minecraft: Diemex94

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:50 PM

Most of the people don't care if you are gay or not. For me it doesn't make a difference at all. Why do you need our acceptance? If you are gay, then you are gay, we don't want to change that so we have to accept it one way or another. You can check out my server if you want to http://www.minecraft...k-to-survival/. Its a smallish server with me, a friend and some other people. You can pm me if you want to.
“Accept the challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory.”
Back To Survival - Vanilla ExtraHardMode Server

Beaupedia

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:58 PM

Join us on Queercraft at mc.queercraft.net. We're a primarily LGBT community with survival, creative and PVP.

RainbowTranny

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:07 AM

I am a member www.Exuniverse.org come check us out Posted Image it be nice to have more members but would like to also make friends regardless Posted Image add me and rate me Posted Image I am a LGBT Commuity Member/Advocate andsupport moral rights and liberties and will strictly enforce intolerance delt swiftly and quickly Posted Image Thank You all all my lovew xoxoxoxoxoxox <3