Makemyday Avatar Server

avatar bending aang korra bend fire water earth air server

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

DragonRush
  • Minecraft: DragonRushGaming
  • Xbox:Changing Soon

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:31 AM

Have you ever wanted, for Minecraft to have bending? Yes, bending, like in the Avatar series. You know, like fire, water, earth, air, and even chi! Maybe you've tried it. But don't you want to play it with your friends. Don't you want to compare your skills with everyone else in the world? Of course you do! Also, to increase the awesomeness of alliances and raiding, there are Factions as well! Are you already drooling? To stop the drooling, the ip is: makemyday.no-ip.org! As of the day I post this, checking every published avatar server, this is the actual most popular server of them ALL.

You know how in LOK there is probending? Well you can do that on our server too! Also, because airbenders aren't extinct or anything like that, you can play in probending as any of the four elements! We have an organized tournament system for probending. You can go onto our website and send an application for your team of three to participate in probending!

Once you have played on the server,you may want to make a website account. That's right, we have a website! It is here. From there you can keep updated, on well updates,tournaments, and post some threads, to express what you feel about the server!

Here is the server trailer if you haven't drooled:

Not only is there a bending and factions server, but there is a hunger games server! To spice up the pvp and survival in it, the games allow bending, breaking, and placing blocks! Ok, to prevent you from flooding your computer room with drool, the ip for the hunger games server is: makemydayhg.no-ip.org!

If you like the servers make sure to spread the word! Once you have joined, say I have sent you, and if you can, say hi to me there.
Something will eventually go here.

Register or log in to remove.

thepigwhisperer1
  • Minecraft: thepigwhisperer1

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:16 PM

Server isn't up :c
Also does this server include role-play?
Posted ImagePosted Image

Every click helps!

DragonRush

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:15 AM

sorry about it not being up, u see we reached our 62 player limit so we are having lots of updates to celebrate,such as 108 player limit,we had to also restart server to reduce lag,and yes it is an rp server.

I'll see u tomorrow when it is started again.Oh and by the way, please, when u get on the server, say that i sent u to it ok?

Thanks.

Girathina

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:11 AM

hello draco >:) nice to see that other people from our server is posting forums... i also have one on here. cya on the server

DragonRush

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:14 PM

Yeah gira I mean we all are doing this to promote and advertise OUR GROWING COMMUNITY SERVER WITH OVER 50 PLAYERS ON AT ONCE IN AVERAGE, right?I would also like to see your MAKEMYDAY AVATAR SERVER thread too!See ya on our SERVER!

Girathina

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

cya also on the server, and its under girathina or something like that...

um i know i get to it by looking up in the search bar      minecraft avatar bending server

DragonRush

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

Hey guys,we reached a new player record of 85 players on at once,also,we have a new map!Ur guaranteed to love it!

DragonRush

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

Guys hurry up!We have chosen the firelord and the watermaster tournament is soon!(those ranks arent permanent)

DragonRush

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

just a heads up,our server is 100% 24/7.Sometimes people just love to hack into it and shut it down.Other times its just ur connection.And OTHER times they r just updating the server.

Ive been out of it for a while.I probably missed a 90/100 players on at once record...

DragonRush

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:07 AM

server is having like 85 players on at once as a regular occasion!

DragonRush

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:43 PM

server just reached its limit,upgrading time!

DragonRush

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

Server reached 108 players, its player limit, we need to upgrade soon! Also I'm starting one of the most fiercest factions on the server! Its name is "Candy"! Come by the server and maybe you can join!

Teknonick

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:27 PM

Woh, this is a neat idea. I didn't watch the video, but can you actually bend air, water, fire or earth?
Quick! Go check out TUG! It's a really cool game, they have the Survival Games (Not Survival Mode) now!

DragonRush

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:16 AM

Yes you can bend them, but of course Minecraft styled. Such as bending actual cool shaped things. For example I know a water move(I'm a waterbender in server) that is used like water whip. It rotates around you until you let go, shooting a massive outward wave. Or if you do it right, a hurting more controlled smaller wave, still good though. Watch the video and you'll see how cool it is.

Also Tek I didn't know you were into Avatar?

DragonRush

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:31 PM

Haven't been on the server much Posted Image I've been readying for video making, in a week I'm uploading my first video, have a thread for the channel and my signature will be changed to the subscribe sign.

My 100th post!!!

DragonRush

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:39 PM

Some guy killed me, for the purpose of being a noob! Grr! Avenge me, his name is "awesomesauce"! Although I don't think he is any type of awesome sauce.

Teknonick

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:15 AM

WASKOMESAUCE! I can't kill him :(... Anywho, AWW YEAH! Forget the video, I'm joining in NAWH! I AM COMING!
Quick! Go check out TUG! It's a really cool game, they have the Survival Games (Not Survival Mode) now!

DragonRush

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:03 AM

Lol, ok?

Jeez, before I notice, my posts are rising quickly.

DragonRush

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:04 AM

If you enter the server, believe me, unexplored land in the server is hundreds of thousands of blocks away from the spawn. It takes forever! I've been trying to go far to build a faction base!

Teknonick

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:29 AM

I found Wilderness almost instantly. Want me to take you to it? It's unclaimed Water Area too.