8 replies to this topic

TheHasax
    TheHasax

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

Santa's Fireworks.

Santa slept 4 days after working on Christmas.

And he wakes up, only to find out that all the materials to make fireworks has been used up!

It's your job as Santa, to gather all the materials so the New Year fireworks can be shown.

How many Duck Faces are there in the map?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Screenshots:

Spoiler:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Trailer:

Install:

SSP:

1. Open the .rar file with either WinRAR or 7zip.

2. Drag the folder into your "saves" folder.

Bukkit:

1. Open the .rar file with either WinRAR or 7zip.
2. Drag the folder into your server folder.
3. Go into the "server.properties" file and change the world name, to the name of the folder you downloaded.
4. Run the server.

Download:

26/12/12 v1.0 http://adf.ly/GW1K4

Credits:

Map makers:

TheHasax(Gaminghole)
Redmann2000(MinecraftTheGuys)
DemonChokoreto(BlackShadowHD)

Register or log in to remove.

LegendaryWar001
  • Minecraft: LegendaryWar007

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:41 PM

woah cool

TheHasax
    TheHasax

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

View PostLegendaryWar001, on 26 December 2012 - 07:41 PM, said:

woah cool

SirDu4rt3

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:46 PM

Man, i had a problem with your map. I think the redstone wires cause too much lag and i couldn't run in the creeper factory. So it was difficult. But still a great map. Congrats!

TheHasax
    TheHasax

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:53 AM

View PostSirDu4rt3, on 26 December 2012 - 11:46 PM, said:

Man, i had a problem with your map. I think the redstone wires cause too much lag and i couldn't run in the creeper factory. So it was difficult. But still a great map. Congrats!
The map was tested on many computers before upload.
It must be something on your part.

TheHasax
    TheHasax

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:54 AM

Dump.

TheHasax
    TheHasax

Tree Puncher

• Members