hexsor
    hexsor

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:16 AM

HexaCraft

Welcome   
We are looking for mature players only. So children don't bother applying. We allow pranks but not greifing, if your caught greifing you will be banned. So no greifing, but the prank rules are as follows - no lava, no fire, no theft, no TNT, you have to leave a sign with your name in it. payback pranks expected. Pranking teams are allowed. Answer all questions below as thoroughly as possible. The more info u give the better the chances of you getting on the server. We want to build a community of friends and build large buildings together. We also have some interests in possible role playing a story or acting out a series of event for a YouTube audience.  NO CHEATING.

Invite your friends

The server is whitelisted
ip will be sent to your Forums name if you are accepted also i will mention accepted players from here

1. Whats your in game name?
2. Whats your age?
3. Whats your favorite MC YouTube lets play series?
4. Do you have a YouTube channel? - If so link it may help your chances
5. Why do you want to join Hexacraft?
6. What do you plan to do on the server?.
7. What are your strengths and weaknesses - Building, Redstone, everything?
8. Tell me about yourself anything you can give will help.
9. Have any friends on the server?

Register or log in to remove.

ewoodthemacguy
  • Minecraft: ewoodthemacguy

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:36 AM

1. Whats your in game name?
thisisdwood1

2. Whats your age?

3. Whats your favorite MC YouTube lets play series?
Building with BDoubleO

4. Do you have a YouTube channel? - If so link it may help your chances
Yes. www.youtube.com/user/ewoodthemacguy

5. Why do you want to join Hexacraft?
I am looking for a good home for my Youtube channel. A recording server can benefit the server and myself.

6. What do you plan to do on the server?.
I plan to record for my Youtube channel.

7. What are your strengths and weaknesses - Building, Redstone, everything?
My weakness is commentating, but I am trying to improve this by making more videos.
I am talented in redstone, building

8. Tell me about yourself anything you can give will help.
I am a High School Student. I live in USA. Working to get a tech degree. Minecraft and Recording are my hobbies.

9. Have any friends on the server?
No.

hexsor
    hexsor

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

thisisdwood1 you are now whitelisted please enjoy.

Also this will be the official forums for the server if anyone has questions or comments leave them here. please build at least 100 blocks away from spawn and keep the space around other players in mind when you go to build. Don't build right on top of each other unless u have set up an understanding with each other.

FireworkCube

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

[font='lucida sans unicode', ', ', 'lucida grande', ', sans-serif} ']1. Whats your in game name? GreenFirework[/font]
[font='lucida sans unicode', ', ', 'lucida grande', ', sans-serif} ']2. Whats your age? 15[/font]
[font='lucida sans unicode', ', ', 'lucida grande', ', sans-serif} ']3. Whats your favorite MC YouTube lets play series? The Minecraft Project by TheSyndicate Project or Docm77's Mindcrack Series![/font]
[font='lucida sans unicode', ', ', 'lucida grande', ', sans-serif} ']4. Do you have a YouTube channel? - If so link it may help your chances Yep, used to use a partnered channel called 'FireworkCube' but now use an account called 'Fireworkio'.[/font]
[font="lucida sans unicode, , , lucida grande, , sans-serif}"]5. Why do you want to join Hexacraft? Would love to play on a server with a small, safe community without risk of griefing, harassment, etc. and would overall be really fun![/font]
[font='lucida sans unicode', ', ', 'lucida grande', ', sans-serif} ']6. What do you plan to do on the server?[/font][font="Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif"] Make awesome builds, ensure the community is a great place and have fun![/font]
[font='lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]7. What ware your strengths and weaknesses - Building, Redstone, everything? Strengths - overall survival, sometimes builds, making there be a friendly, safe community. Weaknesses - redstone[/font]
[font='lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]8. Tell me about yourself anything you can give will help. I'm mature, very friendly... oh and I have a Minecon 2012 cape! ;)[/font]
[font='lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]9. have any friends on the server? Nope, would love to show them it though so they could apply![/font]

Not sure why it did that^, hope you can read it all okay though! :)
Subscribe to me for HD Minecraft videos & to become a cubie! Would be appreciated a lot! ^_^

hexsor
    hexsor

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:09 PM

GreenFirework you have been added to the server, enjoy!

hexsor
    hexsor

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

www.youtube.com/user/Hexatonotron