• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

The Nodus - Minecraft PvP [1.4.6] 1000 Downloads!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

12maruu
    12maruu

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:15 PM

The Nodus

Note: This map is recommended to be played in 1.4.6+. However, it can be played in 1.2.5 and 1.3.2.

Are you looking for a Minecraft PvP map to do with friends? Or are you simply bored and looking for a new map? Well, this map is  in both those categories. Since early August 2012, this map has been in heavy construction, and is finally complete. Since this is my first map, I'm eager to hear people's opinions.

This map features a giant sphere called the Nodus. In order to get to the Nodus, which is the main area, you must first be placed in a capsule by the host. Once he flips the lever, it's a race to get to the chests.
[No longer implemented, command blocks are used.]

Posted Image

The Nodus has a total of 8 chests, along with several chests in the 4 Sectors and Biospheres. There is also 1 easter egg in this map if you are playing in Minecraft Version 1.3.2 or 1.4.2.

The Nodus Trailer

Here are a few screenshots from the map, followed by the Settings and the Map Download.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Map Settings:

November 16, 2012 UPDATE: Command Blocks Implemented for automatic game!
Turn Command-Blocks ON
Difficulty: Easy-Hard, Peaceful not recommended
Mob Spawns should be OFF, not recommended on
Animal Spawns should be ON
Nether is recommended ON because there is a portion of the map within, however, still optional
Recommended for 2-12 Players

Map Download:

Initial Download: http://adf.ly/EvDam

Mediafire Direct: http://www.mediafire...347dsjhpijj7o1j

Any questions, concerns, or comments, please reply to this post.

On that note, I hope you enjoy this map! Please leave a response if you can, I appreciate it.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.