40 replies to this topic

DFBlocks
    DFBlocks

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • Minecraft: DFBlocks

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:39 PM

this morning i woke up and played some minecraft then i was going on tekkit when i saw a modpack called voltz?
i tried to log on but it wont let me its just a wait screen of the java picture and themodpack loader.

does any1 know how to log on or what this mod pack is?
Testing 123

Register or log in to remove.

valtraman2012

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

try reinstalling tekkit. its basically a mod pack that bring electricity to minecraft. but obiously theres no wiki for it yet and all us suers are completely and utterly durped... good luck...

Cereal_killer_
  • Minecraft: Cereal_Killer_

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:57 PM

Do NOT reinstall tekkit You have to go to options Then it will say In the top right corner 1.4.6 latest Rec. Build or something in the center there will be things to bubble in one thing labeled Manual Selection will be bubbled in. You must bubble in the choice above Manual selection Which reads always use Rec build. Once you have done that run Voltz and it will start to download.

fishyhiggs

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:14 PM

View PostCereal_killer_, on 25 December 2012 - 05:57 PM, said:

Do NOT reinstall tekkit You have to go to options Then it will say In the top right corner 1.4.6 latest Rec. Build or something in the center there will be things to bubble in one thing labeled Manual Selection will be bubbled in. You must bubble in the choice above Manual selection Which reads always use Rec build. Once you have done that run Voltz and it will start to download.
but i cant get on the the thing no matter what

Hov
    Hov

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

It's probably busy.

lolsethlol
  • Minecraft: lolsethlol
  • Xbox:FortySeventy

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:30 PM

It's real name is 'Universal Electricity'. It's a mod pack made by Calclavia. I'm not sure why it has a new name in the Technic launcher, but it's also in the Feed The Beast launcher. There's two servers for it, I'm sure people on them could you out with what does what and how to do stuff. Otherwise, nope, no wiki made yet.

valtraman2012

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:19 PM

you forgot the word help :P

Beta_Creeper

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

When is the wiki going to be up I really want to know what to do. By the way this mod is perfect for multiplayer battles and factions.

Metamorphic_Fish
  • Minecraft: Gamebuster19901
  • Xbox:Gamebuster1990

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:50 AM

Man, I wish the wiki was up, I'm tired of spawning grenades in xD, but I guess we will have to wait until then. Posted Image

DFBlocks
    DFBlocks

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:00 AM

what do you do if it says failed to update then do you reinstall the thenic lanucher?
Testing 123

DFBlocks
    DFBlocks

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:06 AM

ok so i updated it but still white screen do i reinstall my tecniclanucher?
Testing 123

Rockguy53
  • Minecraft: Rockguy53

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:37 AM

View PostDFBlocks, on 26 December 2012 - 04:00 AM, said:

what do you do if it says failed to update then do you reinstall the thenic lanucher?
it happened to me too

buckPppo
    buckPppo

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:30 AM

im having the same problem except mine says minecraft failed to start what do i do help :(

Brad1895
    Brad1895

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:39 PM

If it fails to update, the server may be offline or overloaded. Wait an hour or so and try again. If it still doesn't work, then I have no clue.

DFBlocks
    DFBlocks

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:32 PM

ok i found out reinstall the thenic launcher like you do then resinstall it like you did with the frist 1 also btw dont think its frozen like it was last time this time its just taking a long time the screen will go black then white then mojang then voltz laso the fact that its laggy because of the big mods they have like ICMB.   HAVE FUN WITH UR MODPACK
Testing 123

lokokohi
    lokokohi

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

How to make voltz modpack work?

fire_line
  • Minecraft: fire_line

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:34 PM

mine worked when i manual build selected 1.4.6 (the latest one), and cleared the cache (look in the options menu). hope this helps!

DFBlocks
    DFBlocks

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:04 PM

let me repeat it in simpler terms if it says failed to update go to optains and click the lowest update like ever then load up exit at white screen then do the next update wicht should be 1.0.1 minecraft 1.4.6 and then if ur still having trouble do what i said earlyer.

PS: about the thing not working is it just white screen for about 3 minutes because it takes a long time to load the frist few time so be patenant but if u wait 20 minutes try the support on the technice froums.
Testing 123

ThatEpicKitten
  • Location: Right Behind you... Don't see me? God your a slow reader

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

Yeah! I just saw it today! I LOVE, absolutely LOVE the ICBM mod and the other mods that I saw in this modpack, but I have a problem.
It goes on a whitescreen, a window opens saying ' Hello! ', then it says Minecraft has failed to START. Not download, START. I can't get this to work, I've done everything, as a decent modder. Nothing. Need help!

DFBlocks
    DFBlocks

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

View PostThatEpicKitten, on 26 December 2012 - 09:09 PM, said:

Yeah! I just saw it today! I LOVE, absolutely LOVE the ICBM mod and the other mods that I saw in this modpack, but I have a problem.
It goes on a whitescreen, a window opens saying ' Hello! ', then it says Minecraft has failed to START. Not download, START. I can't get this to work, I've done everything, as a decent modder. Nothing. Need help!
failed to start might be a sign that you need to resart your technic lancher as in go to the website and redownload it also the hello always pops up so get used to it
Testing 123