• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

New Minecraft server Nanocraft [Whitelist] [82.25.7.61]

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

NanoCraft_Server

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:20 PM

Hello, introducing a new server nanocraft!

Nanocraft is a server that offers many things, from an anti grief survival world to a Creative plot world. Or if you like hardcore grief and pvp survival we now offer a PvPWorld to! How ever to ensure that the server is a nice friendly place its whitelisted and you have to submit a form to get on. nanocraft also now offers a creative building project for the best of builders!
The staff!

The is a large group of staff here at nanocraft that are kind, loyal and friendly!

Owner:
Milese3

Co-Owners:
JoelyMo101
FluffehBuneez

Admins:
Your_fat_mum (Head admin)
maxluther
Coreokie
ryangent2000
ehiblox

Semi_Admins:
Coreokie

Moderators:
edal

Semi-Mods
BuneezBro
patminer
daveshotgun

/\Going to be updated soon/\

So how do i get on?

To get on to the server you need to fill in a form like so:

Minecraft name:
How will you help the server?:
How long have you played the game?:
Whats your favourite thing in minecraft?:
What douse whitelist mean?:

Already part of the server but want to be part of the creative project?

If you are a good builder and want to be part of the project Fill in this form!

Minecraft name:
Whats your favourite style of build?:
Show us your best builds: [Upload images or put in imgur links]
Can you build in medieval styles?:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

Milese3

NOTE:

When i can get round to it the IP will change! keep your eyes open on the forums for more info!

The server recently experienced an error when implementing SG 6 so it may not function normally for a few days.

Register or log in to remove.

Kaisa
    Kaisa

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 766 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:31 PM

Minecraft name: pegasus1411
Do you have skype?:Yes, michael.kellly
Do you know how to use WorldEdit?:Yes
Whats your favourite style of build?:Multiple colors with variable shapes
Show us What you have made: My main build was a custom map which tool ages and I have no pictures and I can't find the map.
How your Builds can benefit a mountainous Medieval village?:Yes

Minecraft name: pegasus1411
How will you benefit the server?:I can elp by building the best of my ability
How long have you played the game for?: Almost two years.
Whats your favourite thing in minecraft?:Building.
Have you ever been banned and why?:I have been banned once with an admin who banned everyone who came onto the server.........
What douse Whitelist mean?:It means a list of people allowed on the server.

Posted Image

minecraftman_123
  • Minecraft: xx_tommydaman_xx
  • Xbox:tgrabow26

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:58 PM

Minecraft name: xx_tommydaman_xx
How will you benefit the server?: I can benefit the server with kindness and maturity.
How long have you played the game for?: about a year
Whats your favourite thing in minecraft?: Hmmmm... probably just playing survival with other people on servers.
Have you ever been banned and why?: No
What douse Whitelist mean?:  Whitelist is what private servers use. It is when only the owner or opped players (I think) get to choose excactly who may join.

NanoCraft_Server

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:00 PM

XeroCate your in and uber_builder! The server wont be up that often today as Im adding lots of plugins However should be up like normal By the 27th

sebbizombi

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

test

NanoCraft_Server

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

xx_tommydaman_xx Your in

sebbizombi

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:07 PM

Minecraft name: sebbizombi
How will you benefit the server?: I Can help making new games like Paintbal , :D
How long have you played the game for?: It was 23 Staturday 2012, I Was moderator then
Whats your favourite thing in minecraft?: Going checking servers and Building :D
Have you ever been banned and why?: Iv been banned 2 times becuase co owner got mad at me, Hes friendly now, he got a bit mad XD
What douse Whitelist mean?: It means who are allowed to get on the server, if they want it private whit their friends so :D I Want private playing whit miles haha!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im moderator on NonaCraft,please whitelist me! Im real sebbizombi

NanoCraft_Server

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:11 PM

Your in Sebbizombi

ROG Shadow9766

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:45 AM

Minecraft name: ROG_Shadow
Do you have skype?:No
Do you know how to use WorldEdit?: Yes, I've used it extensively at one point but I stopped playing for awhile so I might be rusty
Whats your favourite style of build?: Grand builds, cities, older medieval types of housing, fountain
Show us What you have made: No pictures sorry, I have built many cities and Roleplaying towns, Kingdoms
How could your Builds can benefit a mountainous Medieval village?: I've done these before it was the theme on a lot of my old servers when I played awhile ago, I promise I'll try my best and im always open to new ideas which is why I love creative servers

How will you benefit the server?:Hopefully add a piece of my building to some of your servers creations or up and coming creations
How long have you played the game for?: 2 or 3 years
Whats your favourite thing in minecraft?: Buulding with a group of people who like to have a good time playing and enjoy creative
Have you ever been banned and why?:No
What does Whitelist mean?:When the owners or admins want only certain people to join the server, while also diminishing the amount of griefers joining the server

NanoCraft_Server

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:22 AM

Thanks ROG_Shadow, Your into the Project aswell ill promote you when you join

sebbizombi

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:25 PM

I Got banned for nothing?? wtf Im an admin and i keep getting lagged and banned, Can you tell a co owner or owner to stop banning me??

-sebbizombi

Sidewinz
    Sidewinz

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

Minecraft name: [emilemil2]
How will you benefit the server?:i'll build stuff
How long have you played the game for?: about 3 years
Whats your favourite thing in minecraft?: to build advanced things
Have you ever been banned and why?: nope
What does Whitelist mean?: that you have to be listed to get on the server

NanoCraft_Server

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:12 PM

sebbizombi,

You are not added to the whitelist because before said whitelist was implemented you were pestering, abusing and generally disrespecting me, and co-owner Joelymo101, whitelist asking for your friend who had been on the server for 2 minutes to be made into moderator, which is punishable by ban.
Also you then went about greifing said server and using hacks to promote yourself from the default member rank to moderator and then to admin when the Owners and Co-Owners distrusted you.
Do not expect to get back on to our server for you have committed more than half of the ban penalties and shall not be added to the whitelist.

-Signed:

milese3,
Joelymo101
FluffehBuneez

-Written by

FluffehBuneez

NanoCraft_Server

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:18 PM

Ok then Sidewinz, or should I say emilemil2, you are officially a member of the Nanocraft server and you have been added to the whitelist.
Be sure to check our forum post on the 27th/28th December 2012 because the ip will change and the server will be up at all times!

-Signed

FluffehBuneez

HugoCool24

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

Minecraft name: [HugoCool24]
How will you benefit the server?: be nĂ­ce and build things :)
How long have you played the game for?: 1 year
Whats your favourite thing in minecraft?: to build epic houses
Have you ever been banned and why?:  no
What does Whitelist mean?: it means that you need to be on a list to be able to login on the server :)

NanoCraft_Server

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

Nice HugoCool24 your in

asdfowkw
    asdfowkw

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

Minecraft name: Asdfowkw
How will you benefit the server?: I'm friendly and always ready to help out people with building stuff, and I'm descent with redstone creations.
How long have you played the game for?: Alpha
Whats your favourite thing in minecraft?: Redstone
Have you ever been banned and why?: No
What does Whitelist mean?: A list of people that are allowed to join the server, if ure not on the whitelist, then you cant join.
Who created the game?: Notch ofc<3
What language of code is it coded in?: Java

NanoCraft_Server

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:27 AM

Asdfowkw your in however the ip will change today/tomorrow so make sure you check posts on this thread.

Milese3

asdfowkw
    asdfowkw

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:43 AM

View PostNanoCraft_Server, on 27 December 2012 - 06:27 AM, said:

Asdfowkw your in however the ip will change today/tomorrow so make sure you check posts on this thread.

Milese3

Thanks =) Ye ill keep my eyes wide open <3

ROG Shadow9766

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:51 PM

Server went down are we changing IP's?