Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.6] MINDCRACK FEED THE BEAST MINECRAFT SERVER! v4 ![WHITELIST] there are always slots to fill ! 29/12/12 :)


  • Please log in to reply
318 replies to this topic

#1

NelskinQuantum

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:24 AM

Welcome to a brand new 24/7 server ready for a long time service waiting for people to join Posted Image


IP: 85.236.100.111:29865



Application

Ign:
Real Name:
Youtube channel (recommended):
Skype (recommened):
Age:
What part of minecraft are you best at? (redstone, building, pranking, etc.):
Why you wanna be on this server:
Are you good at pranking?:
Can you take a joke?:
What's the best way to get in contact with you if you are accepted?
Will you be recording on my server?


Register or log in to remove.

#2

LovelyFoxBoy
  • Location: Oglesby, Illinois
  • Minecraft: LovelyFoxBoy

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

Ign: LovelyFoxBoy
Real Name: Tahnner Shambaugh
Youtube channel (recommended): http://www.youtube.c...elaxingBaconMan
Skype (recommened): sunku68
Age: 15
What part of minecraft are you best at? (redstone, building, pranking, etc.): Surviving/building
Why you wanna be on this server: I'm looking for a server that takes my interests.
Are you good at pranking?: Sometimes. If it's planned over a long time then yes.
Can you take a joke?: Of course.
What's the best way to get in contact with you if you are accepted? Well if I'm not on skype you can e-mail me. ([email protected])
Will you be recording on my server? Most likely.


#3

polartt
    polartt

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 477 posts
  • Minecraft: polartt

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:48 AM

Ign: polartt
Real Name: Sam
Youtube channel (recommended):
http://www.youtube.c...X/feed?filter=1 (No videos yet)
Skype (recommened): polartt (dont use it too often)
Age:14
What part of minecraft are you best at? (redstone, building, pranking, etc.): I love building and i also am amazing at pranks.
Why you wanna be on this server: I want to join a nice community and want to build something big and awesome.
Are you good at pranking?: I am an amazing pranker, on many server i am the first to prank.
Can you take a joke?: Yes, Sorry about before i thought it said "Can you tell a joke!"
What's the best way to get in contact with you if you are accepted? To pm me through the minecraft fourms of through youtube (I don't check my skype too often)
Will you be recording on my server? Eventually but not for a month or too. (Trying to get the whole youtube thing going also no mic)


#4

NelskinQuantum

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:50 AM

View PostLovelyFoxBoy, on 25 December 2012 - 12:42 AM, said:

Ign: LovelyFoxBoy
Real Name: Tahnner Shambaugh
Youtube channel (recommended): http://www.youtube.c...elaxingBaconMan
Skype (recommened): sunku68
Age: 15
What part of minecraft are you best at? (redstone, building, pranking, etc.): Surviving/building
Why you wanna be on this server: I'm looking for a server that takes my interests.
Are you good at pranking?: Sometimes. If it's planned over a long time then yes.
Can you take a joke?: Of course.
What's the best way to get in contact with you if you are accepted? Well if I'm not on skype you can e-mail me. ([email protected])
Will you be recording on my server? Most likely.


added :)

#5

TheSuperGuy538
  • Minecraft: HoodyNinja72

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:04 AM

Ign: HoodyNinja72
Real Name: Chase
Youtube channel (recommended): http://www.youtube.c...72?feature=mhee
Skype (recommened): hoodyninja72
Age: 14, 15 soon
What part of minecraft are you best at? (redstone, building, pranking, etc.): redstone, and building but mostly redstone
Why you wanna be on this server: Because i would like to have fun on something with living people playing too and learn along the way
Are you good at pranking?: semi-good, semi-good :P
Can you take a joke?: Yup!
What's the best way to get in contact with you if you are accepted? I would say through this, the minecraft forums, if not it would be skype
Will you be recording on my server? Yes, well maybe if i can never fix up sims 3 for the new series, so yeah

Posted Image

#6

NelskinQuantum

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:17 AM

View Postpolartt, on 25 December 2012 - 12:48 AM, said:

Ign: polartt
Real Name: Sam
Youtube channel (recommended):
http://www.youtube.c...X/feed?filter=1 (No videos yet)
Skype (recommened): polartt (dont use it too often)
Age:14
What part of minecraft are you best at? (redstone, building, pranking, etc.): I love building and i also am amazing at pranks.
Why you wanna be on this server: I want to join a nice community and want to build something big and awesome.
Are you good at pranking?: I am an amazing pranker, on many server i am the first to prank.
Can you take a joke?: Yes, Sorry about before i thought it said "Can you tell a joke!"
What's the best way to get in contact with you if you are accepted? To pm me through the minecraft fourms of through youtube (I don't check my skype too often)
Will you be recording on my server? Eventually but not for a month or too. (Trying to get the whole youtube thing going also no mic)

added :)

View PostTheSuperGuy538, on 25 December 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

Ign: HoodyNinja72
Real Name: Chase
Youtube channel (recommended): http://www.youtube.c...72?feature=mhee
Skype (recommened): hoodyninja72
Age: 14, 15 soon
What part of minecraft are you best at? (redstone, building, pranking, etc.): redstone, and building but mostly redstone
Why you wanna be on this server: Because i would like to have fun on something with living people playing too and learn along the way
Are you good at pranking?: semi-good, semi-good Posted Image
Can you take a joke?: Yup!
What's the best way to get in contact with you if you are accepted? I would say through this, the minecraft forums, if not it would be skype
Will you be recording on my server? Yes, well maybe if i can never fix up sims 3 for the new series, so yeah

also added

#7

TheSuperGuy538
  • Minecraft: HoodyNinja72

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:26 AM

It says i'm not whitelisted
IGN: HoodyNinja72
Posted Image

#8

NelskinQuantum

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:42 AM

View PostTheSuperGuy538, on 25 December 2012 - 01:26 AM, said:

It says i'm not whitelisted
IGN: HoodyNinja72

sorry about that added :)

#9

Forsakein
  • Location: Japan
  • Minecraft: Forsakein

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:53 AM

Ign: Forsakein
Real Name: Bryce
Youtube channel (recommended): Forsakein (pretty inactive)
Skype (recommened): i'll send in pm if accepted, or on server
Age:22
What part of minecraft are you best at? (redstone, building, pranking, etc.): I enjoy mining and learning.
Why you wanna be on this server:Because ftb rocks and the server im playing kindof just went to s*** ­ and this one sounds intresting. =) + its whitelisted.
Are you good at pranking?: I have done a prank or 2 in my time
Can you take a joke?: Usually =)
What's the best way to get in contact with you if you are accepted?Skype
Will you be recording on my server? Probably Not.



Also, where is the server hosted? I ask because currently I am in Japan.

#10

TheSuperGuy538
  • Minecraft: HoodyNinja72

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:56 AM

Um,
It still says i'm not whitelisted
IDK if its just me or something, case sensitive?
exact- HoodyNinja72
          ^ ^
Posted Image

#11

Jackzarsmith

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:16 AM

Ign: Jackzarsmith
Real Name: same as above.
Youtube channel (recommended):AceOfSpades
Skype (recommened):Darknhallowed
Age:26
What part of minecraft are you best at? (redstone, building, pranking, etc.): Usually building, surviving if i am paying attention.
Why you wanna be on this server: To have a good time.
Are you good at pranking?: Depending on if i have the resources an time to do it. XD
Can you take a joke?: Yes of course.
What's the best way to get in contact with you if you are accepted? Minecraft forums or my skype.
Will you be recording on my server?
Once i have my equipment upgraded possibly it all depends on that.

#12

scoobydoo1214

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:22 AM

Ign:scoobydoo1214
Real Name:hancer cuevas
Youtube channel (recommended):http://www.youtube.c...ll?feature=mhee
Skype (recommened):hansel.cuevas
Age:13
What part of minecraft are you best at? (redstone, building, pranking, etc.):building and kind of good at redstone
Why you wanna be on this server: the server sounds awesome and im bored of single player
Are you good at pranking?: no
Can you take a joke?: yes
What's the best way to get in contact with you if you are accepted? skype or just send me a youtube msg
Will you be recording on my server? if u want too


#13

Jackzarsmith

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:38 AM

sorry for repost

#14

kazkaz135

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:08 AM

Ign: minezerboy
Real Name:zak
Youtube channel (recommended):kazkaz135
Skype (recommened):
Age:15
What part of minecraft are you best at? (redstone, building, pranking, etc.): i am best at doing building and macanics they are my strong points
Why you wanna be on this server: so i have not the chance of being greifed ( i hope any way ) and so i can help people out if they need it and just to have fun
Are you good at pranking?: yes but i choose not not
Can you take a joke?: yes i can take a joke how ever if it gets out of hand i would not like e.g nukeing my base then i would not be happy
What's the best way to get in contact with you if you are accepted? via this forum or my email [email protected]
Will you be recording on my server?no i would not be i have not got the neasary things for it


#15

CaptainRosi

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:34 AM

Ign: Catbro
Real Name: Marcel
Youtube channel (recommended): KGRetro
Skype (recommened): JonastusK
Age: 23
What part of minecraft are you best at? (redstone, building, pranking, etc.): Redstone, building, surviving
Why you wanna be on this server: I love playing with other people, chatting with people and learning from other people
Are you good at pranking?: I give my best
Can you take a joke?: Of course. And the best way of taking a joke is to laugh about himself
What's the best way to get in contact with you if you are accepted? Facebook, Email
Will you be recording on my server? It is planned, but not this year


#16

Alnar
    Alnar

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 93 posts
  • Location: "Having come back from the Gates of Hell"

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:37 AM

Ign: DarkKingDante

Real Name: Marcus

Youtube channel (recommended): I have one, but have no Minecraft videos on it.

Skype (recommened): I have Skype, but no microphone. Should I still provide it?

Age: 16

What part of minecraft are you best at? (redstone, building, pranking, etc.): I'm pretty good at building and I have some knowledge on Redstone. I don't think exploring counts as a skill, but I like doing that!

Why you wanna be on this server: Well, I've been searching for a nice whitelisted Feed the Beast server that's still accepting applications, and this looks pretty promising. I also have a friend that may want to join. I also find the Feed the Beast is best enjoyed playing with other people.

Are you good at pranking?: I haven't pranked very much, so I can't tell. I prefer doing simple ones, but I try my best!

Can you take a joke?: Yes I can take a joke.

What's the best way to get in contact with you if you are accepted? Well, you can PM me through the Minecraft Forum.

Will you be recording on my server? As of now, I can't.

#17

aaron9021

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

Application

Ign:Far_away_gamer
Real Name:aaron
Youtube channel (recommended):none
Skype (recommened):none
Age:19
What part of minecraft are you best at? (redstone, building, pranking, etc.):building
Why you wanna be on this server:because it is 1.4.6
Are you good at pranking?:some what
Can you take a joke?:yes
What's the best way to get in contact with you if you are accepted?:by seeing if i'm white-listed yet
Will you be recording on my server?:maybe


#18

JamesR91
    JamesR91

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:53 AM

Ign: JamesR91
Real Name: James
Youtube channel (recommended): youtube.com/d3thklutch
Skype (recommened): D3thklutch
Age: 21
What part of minecraft are you best at? (redstone, building, pranking, etc.): Building
Why you wanna be on this server: I have been looking for an active multiplayer server, and feed the beast looks like it would be fun to learn.
Are you good at pranking?: Probably I haven't tried.
Can you take a joke?: Yes
What's the best way to get in contact with you if you are accepted? On here.
Will you be recording on my server? If i can get a better computer yes.


#19

NelskinQuantum

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:18 PM

View PostForsakein, on 25 December 2012 - 01:53 AM, said:

Ign: Forsakein
Real Name: Bryce
Youtube channel (recommended): Forsakein (pretty inactive)
Skype (recommened): i'll send in pm if accepted, or on server
Age:22
What part of minecraft are you best at? (redstone, building, pranking, etc.): I enjoy mining and learning.
Why you wanna be on this server:Because ftb rocks and the server im playing kindof just went to s*** ­ and this one sounds intresting. =) + its whitelisted.
Are you good at pranking?: I have done a prank or 2 in my time
Can you take a joke?: Usually =)
What's the best way to get in contact with you if you are accepted?Skype
Will you be recording on my server? Probably Not.



Also, where is the server hosted? I ask because currently I am in Japan.
added its in the uk but u shouldnt have any lagg on it

View PostJackzarsmith, on 25 December 2012 - 03:16 AM, said:

Ign: Jackzarsmith
Real Name: same as above.
Youtube channel (recommended):AceOfSpades
Skype (recommened):Darknhallowed
Age:26
What part of minecraft are you best at? (redstone, building, pranking, etc.): Usually building, surviving if i am paying attention.
Why you wanna be on this server: To have a good time.
Are you good at pranking?: Depending on if i have the resources an time to do it. XD
Can you take a joke?: Yes of course.
What's the best way to get in contact with you if you are accepted? Minecraft forums or my skype.
Will you be recording on my server?
Once i have my equipment upgraded possibly it all depends on that.
added

View PostCaptainRosi, on 25 December 2012 - 08:34 AM, said:

Ign: Catbro
Real Name: Marcel
Youtube channel (recommended): KGRetro
Skype (recommened): JonastusK
Age: 23
What part of minecraft are you best at? (redstone, building, pranking, etc.): Redstone, building, surviving
Why you wanna be on this server: I love playing with other people, chatting with people and learning from other people
Are you good at pranking?: I give my best
Can you take a joke?: Of course. And the best way of taking a joke is to laugh about himself
What's the best way to get in contact with you if you are accepted? Facebook, Email
Will you be recording on my server? It is planned, but not this year

added

View Postaaron9021, on 25 December 2012 - 10:17 AM, said:

Application

Ign:Far_away_gamer
Real Name:aaron
Youtube channel (recommended):none
Skype (recommened):none
Age:19
What part of minecraft are you best at? (redstone, building, pranking, etc.):building
Why you wanna be on this server:because it is 1.4.6
Are you good at pranking?:some what
Can you take a joke?:yes
What's the best way to get in contact with you if you are accepted?:by seeing if i'm white-listed yet
Will you be recording on my server?:maybe

added

View PostJamesR91, on 25 December 2012 - 10:53 AM, said:

Ign: JamesR91
Real Name: James
Youtube channel (recommended): youtube.com/d3thklutch
Skype (recommened): D3thklutch
Age: 21
What part of minecraft are you best at? (redstone, building, pranking, etc.): Building
Why you wanna be on this server: I have been looking for an active multiplayer server, and feed the beast looks like it would be fun to learn.
Are you good at pranking?: Probably I haven't tried.
Can you take a joke?: Yes
What's the best way to get in contact with you if you are accepted? On here.
Will you be recording on my server? If i can get a better computer yes.

addedd

#20

Forsakein
  • Location: Japan
  • Minecraft: Forsakein

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:19 PM

Says im not whitelisted

ign   =   "Forsakein"