• Please log in to reply
1059 replies to this topic

kev991
    kev991

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:09 AM

we should have a bedrock rank :P heres proof of the first base in bedrock rank http://prntscr.com/pzhwg

Register or log in to remove.

MinecraftJoshjr

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:59 AM

Ban request for: Blue_Aero and darksora505
Hacks Blue_Aero was using: Fly hacking, Speed hacking, kill aura and derp
Hacks darksora505 was using: Speed hacking, kill aura and derp

Proof for Blue_Aero: http://tinypic.com/p...php?v=4otw7&s=6
Proof for darksora505: http://tinypic.com/p...p?v=2elunno&s=6

Taz40012
  • Minecraft: Taz40012

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

View PostMinecraftJoshjr, on 22 January 2013 - 08:59 AM, said:

Ban request for: Blue_Aero and darksora505
Hacks Blue_Aero was using: Fly hacking, Speed hacking, kill aura and derp
Hacks darksora505 was using: Speed hacking, kill aura and derp

Proof for Blue_Aero: http://tinypic.com/p...php?v=4otw7&s=6
Proof for darksora505: http://tinypic.com/p...p?v=2elunno&s=6
Here's another video. I know it could look like he was just flying high and fell to the inside of the island but it was a jump hack and also the forcefield too.
Posted Image

MinecraftJoshjr

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

Guard form:
Your IGN: MinecraftJoshjr
Your age: 13
have you ever guarded before on another server? and what server?: Yes, Jailed4Life and SkyPrison so I know how to guard.
Why should we pick you as a guard?: Because I love prison servers and i am good at keeping the peace between players. I would love the opportunity to help this server while it grows. I would stop those nasty PvPers before anybody dies. When i see someone with a contraband item, I will ask them for it and if they refuse, I am good at PvP so i might kill them for that item. I would welcome new players that join the server but I will always be doing my job, Guarding
Aditional info: I live in Australia so there might be different times between me and some other guards (if im accepted) so you can count i will be on guarding.

I Love Sky Prison Posted Image

Position69ROCKS1

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:02 PM

Guard form:
Your IGN: Position69ROCKS
Your age:14
have you ever guarded before on another server? and what server?:Yes, On Jail4Life And SkyPrison
Why should we pick you as a guard?:Because i am on the server almost all the time, i am helping the sevrer By making custom plugins and i think i can bring the server to a hole new level ( we cant Go Higher then the sky D: )
Aditional info:I Love Sky Prison, i make custom plugin, i will help Mods and all other Players in and out of the server  Kind Regards
Kind Regards, Max

Shotz_x_x
  • Minecraft: Shotz_x_x

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

Accepted:
mr_goodenough
Uae188

View Postmr_goodenough, on 21 January 2013 - 02:23 PM, said:

This Is one Guard Application for mr_goodenough

Your IGN: mr_goodenough

Your age: 14 years old

Timezone: GMT +1 (Sweden standard)

Have you ever guarding before? Yes, I have lots of experience, not only by guarding. I have been guard on 1 prison server before (the owner of the server sold it and its currently down, therefore i stopped playing at it). But as I said, I have also been mod and know how to handle people. I also love this sky prison server and want to be a part of it!

Why should I pick you as a guard: I am one mature player who have the things you need for being a good guard. I have only played on the server 1 day but already ranked up to desert, this also proves that I take this serious and that I know how to do it! I nearly didn't see any guard when I played and people ran around killing each other so I honestly think more guards are needed! And as I said before, I love your server and want (deserve) a place in the guard group.

Additional Info: I'm also a good builder! So if you need any more help with new buildings ask me! I have played minecraft since over 2 years ago and still loves it!

Thank you

//mr_goodenough

View PostUae188, on 18 January 2013 - 06:46 AM, said:

Your IGN:
Uae188

Your age:
your timezone:
GMT +4
Sky
have you ever guarded before on another server? and what server?:
Yh , behindbars
Why should we pick you as a guard?:
Cuz i am good pvper and Trusted enough and i would stop all riots in
G And i Look forward to stop these riots and there will be no more riots , I am great at PvP, have some experience, know the rules. I am also a fun person to get to know, and love to help out others. If you promote me, I will NOT be disappointed

Aditional info:
----

Denied:
MONKEY_KING_7
Boris_Baroka
cubzfan18
Lithbimbim
turtle_E_8
Midnight_Dreams
Rocket1991
MountainDewXPSP
humpst4r
Hawkman2000
Crystallilac
Gan00sh ( You need to be Desert (D) rank or higher to apply for Guard).
D34TH_4NG3L
pixal_guy
alldwapall
Bannanamamajama
Un1c0rniferis79 (You need to be Desert (D) rank or higher to apply for  guard).
tigerwold14
Golden_Golem20 (Please only apply once after I have done the apps).

Reserve:
MinecraftJoshjr
Position69ROCKS

Remember to only apply once for Guard after I have posted the Accepted/Denied.
Posted Image

mr_goodenough

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

View PostShotz_x_x, on 22 January 2013 - 04:44 PM, said:

Accepted:
mr_goodenough
Uae188

Thank you for giving me this chance and I'll do my best to make your server to a more friendly place! :)

Posted Image

otherwise777

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:18 PM

View PostShotz_x_x, on 22 January 2013 - 04:44 PM, said:

Accepted:
mr_goodenough
Uae188

Denied:
MONKEY_KING_7
Boris_Baroka
cubzfan18
Lithbimbim
turtle_E_8
Midnight_Dreams
Rocket1991
MountainDewXPSP
humpst4r
Hawkman2000
Crystallilac
Gan00sh ( You need to be Desert (D) rank or higher to apply for Guard).
D34TH_4NG3L
pixal_guy
alldwapall
Bannanamamajama
Un1c0rniferis79 (You need to be Desert (D) rank or higher to apply for  guard).
tigerwold14
Golden_Golem20 (Please only apply once after I have done the apps).

Reserve:
MinecraftJoshjr
Position69ROCKS

Remember to only apply once for Guard after I have posted the Accepted/Denied.

Guard applications are not approved,
More information and accepted guards in 24 hours
Posted Image

Josh_Mat_2000
  • Minecraft: Josh_Mat_2000

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

I recommend Boris_Baroka as guard, he is a great at pvp and fair to all players.

Zekermei

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:45 AM

Guard Application removed.
Will apply for Mod at a later time.

MONKEY_KING_7

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:35 AM

Hello this is my GUARD form

Your IGN: MONKEY_KING_7

Your Age: 14 I'm only 14 but don't let that fool you I am extremely responsible and trustworthy.

Your Time Zone: Eastern Standard Zone

Your Rank: SNOW

Have i ever been banned ? No never

Have you ever guarded on another server?  No I have not but, I know everything there is to know about guarding.

Why should we pick you as a guard? I love to help out on servers. I'm very good at PvPing because I have been on many PvP servers and I have learned A lot of PvP strategies. When I was just at the level grass I learned that there are a lot of times that there are no guards on and I would help fix that gap when there is no guards on. Also I know all the rules of the server. :)

THANKS

Additional Info: I really love this server and I hope to be a guard. THIS IS THE BEST SERVER EVER

gdl2000
    gdl2000

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

Guard form:

IGN: gdl2000

Have you ever guarded before on another server? and what server?: NO i didn't but i study the guard rules at killion and how it works.

Why should we pick you as a guard?: because i could watch over players if there following the rules of the server
Additional info: if the guard is still on the server i would be there to help

I love sky prison Posted Image

WishIHadAFridge

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:18 PM

file:///C:/Users/Maarten/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/screenshots/WishIHadAFridge%20as%20Elite%20rank.pngfile:///C:\Users\Maarten\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.jpg This is the transfer from WishIHadAFridge. I Am Elite rank at the Behind bars prison server
And this is my photo

(I can't get my photo here strangely? (bug?))

mr_goodenough

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

View PostWishIHadAFridge, on 23 January 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

file:///C:/Users/Maarten/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/screenshots/WishIHadAFridge%20as%20Elite%20rank.pngfile:///C:UsersMaartenAppDataLocalTempmsohtmlclip11clip_image002.jpg This is the transfer from WishIHadAFridge. I Am Elite rank at the Behind bars prison server
And this is my photo

(I can't get my photo here strangely? (bug?))

Try to upload the picture at imgur.com and then copy the code here and it will work!

Posted Image

Kdean1013
  • Minecraft: Kdean1013

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:25 AM

[b][color=#0000ff]Guard form:
Your IGN:Kdean1013
Your age:18
your timezone:pacific time U.S.A WA
have you ever guarded before on another server? and what server?:not yet but im going to be a mod on a new server coming out
Why should we pick you as a guard?:I think you should pick me as a guard because i love all the people on skyprison including skyprison , i protect my friends when they go afk and i try to make friends with everyone so the server is nice to eachother.I hope that some day everyone will follow the rules.
Aditional info:I LOVE SKYPRISON AND EVERYBODY ON IT!!!

otherwise777

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:30 AM

New guards have been accepted,

welcome to the team mr_goodenough, and MONKEY_KING_7
Me Goppi or octoworm will introduce you to the guarding, remember that the rules will slightly change in the upcomming days

In other news, monkeyball got accepted as a moderator, welcome to the team.

Upcomming updates:
The SKY rank will be removed, it will be changed to free,
All the people that have already gotten the Free or HELL rank will recieve 500k.

Starting from sunday we will have a week long event called the SkyGrid, more info: news.skyprison.net
Posted Image

rerritygaming

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

Guard form:
Your IGN:rerrity
Your age: 17
have you ever guarded before on another server?and what server?:yes on imprisoned
Why should we pick you as a guard?: I like to keep thing fare and I make people obay the rules I don't do it by force thoe
Aditional info: I love skyprison it is a good server im very happy I found it I think it could do with more islands idd be happy to help tho
Posted Image
Services are Paid by PayPal.com Donations Welcome at my paypal email [email protected]

MONKEY_KING_7

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

View Postrerritygaming, on 24 January 2013 - 06:28 PM, said:

Guard form:
Your IGN:rerrity
Your age: 17
have you ever guarded before on another server?and what server?:yes on imprisoned
Why should we pick you as a guard?: I like to keep thing fare and I make people obay the rules I don't do it by force thoe
Aditional info: I love skyprison it is a good server im very happy I found it I think it could do with more islands idd be happy to help tho

U must be at least Desert rank to be a guard

Josh_Mat_2000
  • Minecraft: Josh_Mat_2000

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

Mod application

Have you been banned before?: No
If so, for what reason N/A
What is your rank: Free
Have you read the rules and do you understand them?: Yes
What is your age: 12
How long have you played on this server? For around 3 weeks, back when the server was not as popular and there was no such thing as Sky and Hell
Why should we pick you as a mod?: Because I know all the rules, online most of the day, treat people fairly, helped out mods at times  [been helping some catch hackers] Also, I know how to tell who uses hacks like nodus from watching pvp a lot.
additional info: From England, not sure if we have much mods online for this time zone.

sdyer101
    sdyer101

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:39 PM

Guard Form:

My IGN: sdyer101
Have you ever been banned before?: No
If so, for what reason N/A
What is your rank: Desert
Have you read the rules and do you understand them?: Yes
What is your age: 13
I have played on this server for about 2 to 3 weeks.
Why should you pick me to be a Guard? You should pick me to be a guard because I absolutely love sky prison. Also I'm a very good rule follower and I'm honest. I would be a great guard for sky prison