• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Looking for UK host!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Son_Of_Bazzar

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

Looking to host my server. Already have hosts in mind, just wondering if i have missed any.

Here are my requirements:
  • Dedicated ram

• 24/7

• NO LAG, THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT. I'LL PAY MORE FOR NO LAG WITHIN REASON.

• Hosted in UK

• FTP Access

• Best plugin help . - I have only a very very basic knowledge and i need all the help and assistance i can get. Maybe i could just name the plugins and how i want them and just let the hosters do that? Possible?

• Lots of plans  to choose from. - With recommended players on each plan.

• Free trial or Money back Guarentee.

• NO DOWNTIME, OR 99.95% SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

• Instant setup would be a nice extra.
Please reply!!!

Register or log in to remove.

Eoin@ClanSlots
  • Minecraft: cookednoodles

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:40 AM

We are an established UK host and we've been hosting minecraft since the very early days. We own and operate our own servers in the heart of london (http://imgur.com/B6fX4) and have our own custom designed panel. We do support from 9AM to midnight 7 days a week.

We sell per player, as ram doesn't mean anything about performance : http://clanslots.com.../minecraft-ram/ and each server has dedicated ram.

If you PM, I can do a demo for you.

Any questions, just ask !
Eoin
Posted Image
I am a representative of ClanSlots (and an amazing one at that). Amazing game servers for intelligent and sexy people since 2009.

SkyLimitHosting

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:45 AM

Hello,

We have servers in New York City, that is a good US location near UK. We can meet all of your needs perfectly, we have an amazing fast support ready to help you at anytime, we offer managed solutions for our clients, many of them have used them, you can also easily install plugins from the panel! Here you get the best quality at the lowest possible prices. We have a 5 day money back guarantee and 99.9% uptime.

If you're interested take a look at www.skylimithosting.com

Regards,

Andres Benitez

Posted Image

Best Quality | Lowest Prices

Skua
    Skua

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 451 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:21 PM

I got a spare TopHat Custom Server running. Can't meet with 24/7, but agreed with, hosting in England, and no-lag. I used to use this server. Got a lot to give. Plus 15% off, for festive offer. Only got one of these. Wanting about 6£ per/mo. If you want the server feel free to purchase it any time. Instructions/original topic post: http://www.minecraft...ted-ip-6-permo/

Posted Image

Staff List | MCF Rules

Expecting a reply? Quote me first.

Son_Of_Bazzar

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:03 PM

Cheers guys, some looking nice. STILL LOOKING FOR RECOMMENDATIONS!

Jono20201

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:10 PM

View PostSon_Of_Bazzar, on 24 December 2012 - 09:35 AM, said:

Looking to host my server. Already have hosts in mind, just wondering if i have missed any.

Here are my requirements:
  • Dedicated ram

• 24/7

• NO LAG, THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT. I'LL PAY MORE FOR NO LAG WITHIN REASON.

• Hosted in UK

• FTP Access

• Best plugin help . - I have only a very very basic knowledge and i need all the help and assistance i can get. Maybe i could just name the plugins and how i want them and just let the hosters do that? Possible?

• Lots of plans  to choose from. - With recommended players on each plan.

• Free trial or Money back Guarentee.

• NO DOWNTIME, OR 99.95% SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

• Instant setup would be a nice extra.
Please reply!!!

1. Yes, RAM is dedicated using JVM and is not over-sold.
2 & 9. Our servers do run with an uptime of around 99.9%
3. Our servers also do not generally lag unless its due to mis-configured plugins or mods, etc.
4. We do have a UK location.
5. All servers have full FTP access.
6. We don't offer free plugin help, although you can purchase our Advanced Help addon for this if needed.
7. We do indeed have lots of plans with slot recommendations.
8. We have 5-day refund policy.
9. Look above.
10. Servers have instant setup.

We have also been in business for over a year and a half and are a registered company, approved by MinecraftForum, we also have a automated plugin installer for people who are less experienced with FTP and plugins, you can also edit your config files using our custom made control panel. We have a dedicated team of staff who monitor the nodes. If you have any questions then email us ([email protected]) or PM me.

Our site: http://mpserv.net/
Our reviews: http://bestminecrafthosts.com/mpserv/

Posted Image
Jonathan Martin. MPServ LLC COO. E-Mail: [email protected]

I am a representative of MPSERV LLC

scorpianz1525

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

We are based in the UK and we are always open to customer support and we promise to answer you within 24 hrs or you will receive a £1 discount from your next payment. We do not offer a free trial usually but if you email me we can offer you this. We can also give you unlimited SQL servers and free web hosting upon request via email. If you contact us we can also give you up to 50% our normal prices.
Our usual prices: http://www.thebuildcasthosting.co.uk
Email: [email protected]
Thanks and we hope to hear from you soon!
TheBuildcast Hosting
Posted Image

CFCParadox
    CFCParadox

Nether Resident

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2160 posts
  • Minecraft: ProvisionHost

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:30 PM

Check us out :)

Posted Image

I am a representative of Provision Host

TopHatUK
    TopHatUK

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:09 PM

Hello, Son_Of_Bazzar.

Can I interest you in our offers. Firstly, we are based in Slough, UK, so that meets your first requirement. Secondly, our RAM is dedicated, and our servers are online 24/7. No-lag, well, you can test that for yourself on one of our demo servers. We have full FTP access, and a friendly interface, (Space-Bukkit). Our FAQ gives you a full explanation about plugins, and how to install them. Yes, we have 5 different Tiers, all defined by the allocated server RAM. Unfortunately we do not do refunds. But, we do not charge for setup, and if you follow a few instructions, your server will be setup within an instant. If you are still interested contact me on Skype; Skuaproductions, or email us at: [email protected] to pre-order a server.

Kind regards,

Ben.

Posted Image

1# Minecraft Hosting.

SilvaGaming

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:22 AM

Hello Son_Of_Bazzar,

SilvaGaming is a company based in England as well as our hardware being located in the EU.

Our packages start at just £1.00!
We can offer servers for just £5/GB per month!

Included:
Dedicated IP Address
Unlimited SSD Storage
Dedicated RAM
24/7 Support
FTP Access
Fully Managed (includes plugin installation upon request)
Free 3 day trial
100% Uptime
Automated Instant setup Upon Payment Received

Check out our features and packages at: http://silvagaming.co.uk/ which include recommended players based on packages.

Check out our connection with yourself to see whether you get the speeds you want.
Just connect to this IP address in Minecraft: minecraft.silvagaming.co.uk

Thanks for your time.

SilvaGaming.co.uk
Terms of Service
[email protected]

Posted Image

Son_Of_Bazzar

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:57 PM

Wow, seeing some i really like atm. Still looking for recommendations though!!

Son_Of_Bazzar

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

Nice, thanks everyone who recommended themselves or others. After reviewing them all i think i know who im going with. However im still open to suggestions! Please keep em coming! :D

EliteHosting

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

Hello,

We may work for you. We have Europe located servers, so the connection will be great! The server will have dedicated RAM, no lag, and will be 24/7. We have a 99.99% uptime rating on all our Europe nodes. Our online panel features FTP access along with 1 click plugin installs, making setting up your server a breeze. All our plans and features can be found on our site, https://elitehosting.co

Regards,
Elite Hosting

SirJake
    SirJake

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1504 posts
  • Minecraft: SirJakers

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:31 PM

Hello there,
We provide servers in the Netherlands, which gives an amazing connection not only to the UK (12-16ms, I was over there after Minecon) it also gives an amazing connection to all over Europe and pretty good for the East coast of the US.

All hardware is company owned, we're a fully incorporated company. Our prices might be a little higher than others out there however we provide top-notch support and top of the line performance.

https://minecraftserver.net
I am a representative of:
Minecraftserver.net - Premium Minecraft Server Hosting
SIX Global Locations, Company Owned Hardware, SSD, Amazing Support, Tekkit, Bukkit, Custom Jar Access