Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

*♛Lord Of The Rings Server♛*Arhitects?

lotr

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

LOTRproject

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

Hey there im looking for some friendly people and trustable people to be whitelisted (temporary) on my Lord Of The Rings type server.

Things That will be built:

The Shire
The Black Gate
Minas Tirith
Mordor
Mount Doom
etc.
So on So fourth.

If you would like to be whitelisted i have made a short application for you to fill out:

IGN:

How long have you played:

Why are you a good Architect for this build:

Tell me about yourself:

What position would you like (make something up):

Thats it the server is up and running and as soon as i see your app i will review it and whitelist you. Happy Holidays and Have a nice Christmas! Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

tsatsa99
  • Minecraft: tsatsa99

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:57 PM

IGN: tsatsa99

How long have you played: since 1.2, I think.

Why are you a good Architect for this build: I love lotr and wanted to build something like this for a long time, I am also a pretty good builder.

Tell me about yourself: a guy from israel, love minecraft, bored of single- player, so I'm looking for people to play with. (or build)

What position would you like (make something up): I'm sauron. (didn't really understand the questionPosted Image )

LOTRproject

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

View Posttsatsa99, on 24 December 2012 - 12:57 PM, said:

IGN: tsatsa99

How long have you played: since 1.2, I think.

Why are you a good Architect for this build: I love lotr and wanted to build something like this for a long time, I am also a pretty good builder.

Tell me about yourself: a guy from israel, love minecraft, bored of single- player, so I'm looking for people to play with. (or build)

What position would you like (make something up): I'm sauron. (didn't really understand the questionPosted Image )

Accpeted ill msg ip