• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Can't connect to my friends Tekkit server!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Tsukeo
    Tsukeo

Carpenter

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:57 PM

We've tried for about two hours now. He can join his own server, but I can't seem to join. I've tried re-installing both Tekkit and Minecraft; TWICE. He've done it aswell. We both have Hamachi up to the neweste update. I've tried to ping his IP, but I just get 'request denied' or something similar. What the HECK is wrong? We both have the neweste update of Tekkit.

Please help! D:

Register or log in to remove.

Rmarmorstein
  • Minecraft: Rmarmorstein
  • Xbox:DSyR x River
  • PSN:eliteriver

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:31 PM

I would say that something with hamachi is your issue, are you both on the same Virtual Network? I would reccomend port forwarding, information on how to do so can be found here.

Please Quote me If you are Expecting a Reply!

Rmarmorstein | Retired Staff  | Check out my Server Ghost-Realms!

Follow me: @Rmarmorstein

Tsukeo
    Tsukeo

Carpenter

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:24 AM

He have port forwarded, that is why we believe it is so weird. I can ping him now, however, but I can't connect to the server. :/

Tsukeo
    Tsukeo

Carpenter

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:41 AM

Are there any that know what might be the issue? We now have the exact same version of Hamachi. And he assured me that he have port forwarded his router, but I can't connect. Suggestions?

Psycho954

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:27 AM

The reason you cannot connect to your friends is because his server is portforwarded, if you use the hamachi IP while his server is online, it wont show up because the hamachi IP isnt put in the server properties, his forwarded IP is, try joining his server with his online IP instead of his Hamachi IP