Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

I can't break ANY blocks.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

xReCnEpSx
  • Minecraft: xReCnEpSx

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

Hi, I play Feed The Beast and i just made a Twilight Forest portal, jumped in there with my friend and as soon as we get in i couldn't break any blocks but I could place blocks, i backed up the world before hand so i reverted back to that save and when it loaded up i still could break NO blocks, when i left click nothing happens at all, my arm does not move or anything. I'm st a loss and have NO idea what to do, any help would be awesome, thank you

P.S. : No, I am not in Adventure mode

Register or log in to remove.

Xnor40
    Xnor40

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • Minecraft: benna183

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:00 PM

Are you on the latest FTB version?

You can try asking for help here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/chat/
Did I not help you? Do you hate me? Did I ruin your life? If so, please click the green destroy-reputation button in the bottom right corner.

DiegoAtravesar
  • Minecraft: DiegoAtravesar

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

View PostxReCnEpSx, on 23 December 2012 - 05:49 PM, said:

Hi, I play Feed The Beast and i just made a Twilight Forest portal, jumped in there with my friend and as soon as we get in i couldn't break any blocks but I could place blocks, i backed up the world before hand so i reverted back to that save and when it loaded up i still could break NO blocks, when i left click nothing happens at all, my arm does not move or anything. I'm st a loss and have NO idea what to do, any help would be awesome, thank you

P.S. : No, I am not in Adventure mode

Try Opping Yourself, see if that helps at all(If You aren't Opped already). Or maybe even going a fair distance away from the spawn of the Twilight portal, and see if You can then(The servers seem to have some default protection around spawn now).

Other than that, I don't have much to suggest :(
Servers I play on: NearbyNation Sub Server
Current Project: Universal Configs (On hold currently)

Rory
    Rory

Void Miner

• Members
  • 1510 posts
  • Minecraft: rorybg
  • Xbox:rorybg

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

Maybe your not op?

Out of the almost 3'000'000 people on MCF I alone have the username "Rory", neat huh?

HockeyBolshem
  • Minecraft: HockeyBolshem
  • Xbox:Hocky23K

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

If you can't break blocks its either your internet or minecraft crashed or you have to go to "Options" and force update in the minecraft launcher.

DiegoAtravesar
  • Minecraft: DiegoAtravesar

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:09 PM

View PostHockeyBolshem, on 23 December 2012 - 08:13 PM, said:

If you can't break blocks its either your internet or minecraft crashed or you have to go to "Options" and force update in the minecraft launcher.
Using Force update won't fix the issue, as this is related to a modpack for 1.4.2. Force Updating will remove all the mods from the Jar(Mainly Forge) which will break the install essentially.
Servers I play on: NearbyNation Sub Server
Current Project: Universal Configs (On hold currently)