Soccer in Minecraft
Soccer is the most popular sport in the world. Minecraft is one of the most popular games in the world. It would seem like there should be a way to play soccer in minecraft. There isn't, until now. We have created a map that requires no buggy mods, laggy servers, or poorly designed texture packs. The Soccer! map simulates a soccer game in real life, but in the wonderful world of minecraft!
- Scale 1:1 ratio from official soccer field
- Incredible stadium with unbelievable ambiance
- Working 5 minute timer with NO lag (computer friendly)
- Automatic scoring recognition with working scoreboard
- Custom system of hitting the ball multiple different distances
- Coach/substitution area with working water dispensers
- Custom locker rooms for each team and ref
- Custom uniforms for each team and ref
- Yellow and red cards for ref
Covered by Skydoesminecraft, HuskyMUDKIPZ, Deadlox, and Slamacow!
In Game Instructions
More screen shots here:
Map created by michaelminer20 and MaxMiner2000 from
DOWNLOAD LINK HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?vxd3hg4drxdq175