• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft history FAN fiction

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Poll: What next (1 member(s) have cast votes)

Should steve meet a character, If yes who?

1. Sethbling! :D (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Notch? (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Jeb? (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Dinnerbone? (0 votes [0.00%])

5. C418?!?! :O (1 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

6. He shouldn't meet anyone. (0 votes [0.00%])

So no meeting someone?

1. I voted someone he should meet (1 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Make a crafting table (Yes he has wood!) (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Hear sounds and pretend to sleep (More on it if this wins) (1 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

4. I hate you, and this story sucks. (0 votes [0.00%])

Rating please?

1. 1 (0 votes [0.00%])

2. 2 (0 votes [0.00%])

3. 3 (0 votes [0.00%])

4. 4 (0 votes [0.00%])

5. 5 (0 votes [0.00%])

6. 6 (0 votes [0.00%])

7. 7 (0 votes [0.00%])

8. 8 (0 votes [0.00%])

9. 9 (0 votes [0.00%])

10. 10 (1 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

11. 0 (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

Noodbleyseam

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:45 AM

(Copied from my old post due to it being blocked)

I'm doing a story. And you are! If you want to! there will be a story (below) and you post what YOU think should happen! If i like it, I'll put here into the story! Make sure that you'r idea is classic!

Chapter 0, Creation
There was a man, Notch. And his brother, Herobrine.
Together they made atoms, the world around them prospered and grew.
Together they created entities in the code, other life.
Vegetation. Animals.
Together they created, and built great fortresses and vast cities.
They adventured, they crafted, they mined.
Notch and Herobrine did everything there was to do.
They eventually needed more. Their world was too monotonous.
Together they re-entered the code and constructed yet again.
The Nether. The End. Vast new continents. Terrifying new creatures.
Together they braved it all.
Adventure and riches flooded them.
But then, out of the code. Appeared a new entity.
Steve

Chapter 1, Steve
Steve was a brave adventurer, even more brave than Notch and Herobrine themselves.
While Notch was studying Steve's movements, he saw him build a small, comfy wooden home.
About a few days later, Steve was gone. Notch was confused.
Herobrine had killed Steve, until, Steve respawned. He went back to his comfy home, and grabbed the spare tools out of his chest and continued mining.
Herobrine then grew confused.
He went back to mine for iron.
Then, he came back up with lots of iron ore. Notch and Herobrine were surprised that this player... played well.
After about 10 minutes, Steve came back out with iron tools. He went back in, and he was mining... but for what?
He came back up after about a week.

Chapter 2, The monsters
Steve had diamonds, lots of cobblestone, lots of iron, lots of coal, and a bit of gold.
They saw Steve run into his home. He put another floor on it. Then, after about 20 minutes, Steve came out of his house, and went looking for sheep. He had created Shears, so he came back with wool. He went back into his wooden house, and crafted a bed. He placed on the second floor, and he realized, it was already night. Steve got into his bed, and he slept 'till morning. After Steve came out of his home looking for wood, a spider came down from his roof and attacked him. After slaying the vile spider, Steve had an idea. He put a castle-like spider guard, so spiders could not climb up his house. After Steve got his wood, he began to make another structure. It was a huge castle. When he was building it, a vicious exploding, depressing creature with endlessly deep eyes of sadness came up to him and viciously detonated. Steve was surprised, and he almost died. His stomach growled, too. He had to walk back home, and grabbed food out of his chest. He had eaten his porkchops, but he left his steak and chicken.
As Steve finished his castle, he came out the bottom door.

Chapter 3, Herobrine
Notch felt something more was needed... He wanted more to entertain this player, he wanted to study Steve more.
So, Notch placed a bit of diamonds near his cave entrance. The player mined them right away. He went back into his house, and crafted diamond tools. Herobrine was standing right next to his door. Steve looked at him and ran away, while Herobrine chased him.
As Notch was watching this, he saw that Herobrine was Steve's greatest fear. Therefore, Notch banished Herobrine into a place called "The Nether", as it was created before. Steve didn't see Herobrine ever since. As Steve continued, he went mining. Again. He came back up with obsidian. Steve went onto the roof of his castle and build a portal. He lighted it with Flint & Steel, but he didn't think he was ready yet. He went back into his home, and placed an enchantment table. He went to kill cows, and search for sugar canes.

Chapter 4, A short adventure
After this, Steve created lots of bookcases. Steve saw an enchantment that would require a large amount of power, as Steve was surprised, he went mining for diamonds, coal, redstone, he was mining for these more often. He stopped sleeping during the nights. He ruthlessly fought monsters, those depressed monsters, which happened to be called "Creepers"...
The next day, Steve decided to get some seeds. He broke tall grass, he went back into his home, created fences, a bucket, and an iron hoe. As he walked out, he began to build a large wheat farm. When Steve looked at the bones he had in his "Inventory", he mashed all of the bones he had. He grew the saplings he placed, he grew the wheat in his farm, and he even grew more grass for seeds. He also got flowers that he used for decoration.

Chapter 5, The stronghold
Steve went travelling a few days later and noticed in his caves.
A unusual block he had never noticed, A brick like one.
Then he mined some more and noticed more of them.
He mined into the blocks and then a small grey mob appeared and he killed it then he mined some more of the strange brick like stone. He went into the stronghold as he called it. He put his armor on.
Diamond helmet with some iron boots and golden leggings with golden chestplate
He fought some monsters along the way and then... He found a strange sight. Some kind of portal...
He walked off because he could not open it, he did not know how.

Chapter 6, Jeb
One day notch was getting bored about the entity they called Steve.
So notch went and coded a new brother, Jeb.
Jeb coded many things, He coded 3 new entitys...
The wizard, The bat, And... The wither.
He spawned 5 harmless bats in steves house. Steve didn't mind.
He fed them, He took care of them, And at night he brought them out.
At day they slept in his house, Meanwhile steve mined.
The next day steve came home, And noticed a house, It was newly built, Then he noticed...
It was a whole village! He found some villagers then... One attacked him!
He fought the villager and named it a witch, When it died he discoverd he had no use in killing it.
then he went home and slept...

Chapter 7 Prepare for HIM

Steve woke from his long sleep to find a creeper in his house... he ended up losing his front door so he went out to punch trees,
He punched 32 trees and made another crafting table, he used his map to get home to find a terrible thing has happened.
HE has RETURNED... Steve searched for survivors, he found one, he asked her some questions:
"What happened???"
"I don't know! someb- YOU! YOU DESTROYED OUR VILLAGE!!!!!!!!!"
"What? no!"
Steve ran from the village, maybe they thought he was Herobrine?
He fixed his home and hid inside, when suddenly a sound came from the attic...
*BANG BANG BANG* he hid for a minute then came out...
*BANG BANG BANG!!!* he opened the attic door.
*Bang bang* It got quiter *Bang bang bang* *Knock knock knock* *Tap tap tap*
Then silence... he walked up and then *SHREEEEEEAAAAAAAK!* he fainted...
he woke up in a small chamber tied to a metal bed.
the ropes were loose... but he was still stuck in the jail...

Chapter 8  The chamber
Steve looked around, there was a table, it had bread on it.
The bed he was on was iron with ropes, not comfortable...
Last there was buckets in a chest and a cow... milk.

(What should happen next??? Posted Image)

Posted Image
MAKETHEMGOAWAY!

Register or log in to remove.

Netherack_plus

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:36 PM

Steve should slowly collect 3 wither skulls, Find all the pearls for the portal, fight the Enderdragon, and almost die. He should the come home to find that herobrine has returned and has ruined the village. He builds a iron golem and prepares to fight the wither!

Noodbleyseam

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

View PostNetherack_plus, on 23 December 2012 - 02:36 PM, said:

Steve should slowly collect 3 wither skulls, Find all the pearls for the portal, fight the Enderdragon, and almost die. He should the come home to find that herobrine has returned and has ruined the village. He builds a iron golem and prepares to fight the wither!

Well screw you
Posted Image
MAKETHEMGOAWAY!

sc1020
    sc1020

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3118 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:41 PM

Well, he obviously needs to escape! XD
But, Steve should use the table and the iron to make a pickaxe and escape. Only to find himself trapped by a group of armed zombies.

Noodbleyseam

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:27 AM

View Postsc1020, on 28 December 2012 - 06:41 PM, said:

Well, he obviously needs to escape! XD
But, Steve should use the table and the iron to make a pickaxe and escape. Only to find himself trapped by a group of armed zombies.

not possible
1:NO PICK
2:NO AXE
3:when iron blocks are mined they don't drop anything
4:He won't escape yet. that's too soon!
Posted Image
MAKETHEMGOAWAY!

sc1020
    sc1020

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3118 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

Um... Iron blocks drop iron blocks when mined XD. What makes u say they don't drop anything?

Noodbleyseam

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:28 AM

View Postsc1020, on 04 January 2013 - 09:50 PM, said:

Um... Iron blocks drop iron blocks when mined XD. What makes u say they don't drop anything?

whatev

Okay So you are right!
That's new to me!

Edited by Noodbleyseam, 15 April 2013 - 07:43 PM.

Posted Image
MAKETHEMGOAWAY!

sc1020
    sc1020

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3118 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:30 AM

Okay. Maybe Steve should meet a new character or something. I suggest making a poll. It makes things a lot easier when you have options.

Immortus
  • Location: (England) Behind you. That's right, I am invisible.

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:42 AM

Hmm.

The writing is quite nice, very nice flow. The story is cool, and I like it.

A few things to improve on.

Firstly, try to ease up on exclamation and question marks. You only need one, so there is no need to put three question marks and 9 exclamation marks on the ends of sentences. Also, try not to use as many caps. I kind of understand where you're coming from, but there are other ways to express emotions. For example, use of italics.

Also, the bit where something's banging on the door doesn't make any sense. Well, it sort of does, but when you're writing you want to avoid role-play (e.g *Immortus puts things in stars for things to happen*). Instead, actually describe the sound, and try to slide it into your writing.

Also, I wouldn't suggest starting a new line each sentence. Instead, try to use proper paragraphs by hitting space twice each time you have a new 'thought' or 'subject'.

Anyway, all that aside, this is looking pretty good! I like it! Keep writing and working on it. This is turning out great.
If you like an epic adventure, why not check out my Minecraft fan-fic, Lord of Shadows? (Click on banner)
Posted Image

Noodbleyseam

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:39 PM

View PostImmortus, on 05 January 2013 - 11:42 AM, said:

Hmm.

The writing is quite nice, very nice flow. The story is cool, and I like it.

A few things to improve on.

Firstly, try to ease up on exclamation and question marks. You only need one, so there is no need to put three question marks and 9 exclamation marks on the ends of sentences. Also, try not to use as many caps. I kind of understand where you're coming from, but there are other ways to express emotions. For example, use of italics.

Also, the bit where something's banging on the door doesn't make any sense. Well, it sort of does, but when you're writing you want to avoid role-play (e.g *Immortus puts things in stars for things to happen*). Instead, actually describe the sound, and try to slide it into your writing.

Also, I wouldn't suggest starting a new line each sentence. Instead, try to use proper paragraphs by hitting space twice each time you have a new 'thought' or 'subject'.

Anyway, all that aside, this is looking pretty good! I like it! Keep writing and working on it. This is turning out great.

sorry, i'm new at this Posted Image
Posted Image
MAKETHEMGOAWAY!

Immortus
  • Location: (England) Behind you. That's right, I am invisible.

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

View PostNoodbleyseam, on 07 January 2013 - 08:39 PM, said:

sorry, i'm new at this Posted Image

No big deal. It's just little things to improve on.

Look at it this way- you are new at this, but eventually, you will get experienced and it will get better and better. Just keep trying. So far it's pretty good.
If you like an epic adventure, why not check out my Minecraft fan-fic, Lord of Shadows? (Click on banner)
Posted Image

Noodbleyseam

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

View PostImmortus, on 07 January 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:

No big deal. It's just little things to improve on.

Look at it this way- you are new at this, but eventually, you will get experienced and it will get better and better. Just keep trying. So far it's pretty good.

Also note: I wrote like 3 chapters the rest where copy/paste. (People made chapters FOR this story that I copy/pasted!)
Posted Image
MAKETHEMGOAWAY!