Carpenter

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:25 AM

Posted Image

DNS TECHPACK

v6.0.2

DNS Techpack is now part of the ATLauncher

DNS is a modpack that uses mostly technical type mods and a few others thrown in for fun. Buy why, you say, another modpack? Well good question. Most modpacks are groups of mods that the creator of the modpack likes, so with each modpack you get a slightly different grouping of mods. That's one reason and the fact that we have been doing this for a while and enjoy it.This pack is made for those people that just seem to have issues getting everything installed and running together. If you have the ability to install these mods then by all means go to the mod authors threads and download them and do it yourself. If not scroll down and have a looks.
ChangeLog in download spoiler

*****News: Many mod updates and new cape*****

******The return of the DIET pack*****

Lets go ahead and get this crap out of the way, before someone gets a butthurt.

Mod List and Links

Spoiler:

Now for whats most important

Permissions

Spoiler:

Ok all thats taken care of you are ready for the download right,......wrong. Please watch this

How to Install

Spoiler:

Downloads

Spoiler:

Media and Spotlights

Spoiler:

To Modders

Spoiler:

Mod of the Week
Waila 1.2.0

Spoiler:

Team and Thanks

Spoiler:

Special 1.5.2 Features

Spoiler:

Known Issues
Spoiler:

Thanks for stopping by and leave us some feedback.  

This pack also includes an Updater.  It will tell you in game that there is a new versions to test out

You can also visit our forums if you wish to find support and servers.  love you

Posted ImagePosted Image

You can also find us on esper.net at #dns

New Lets Play By Bigougit

And a long running Lets Play from Zaexides

[media][media]

Legal
Spoiler:

Banners
Spoiler:

Posted Image

"They keep throwin' em up, and I keep knockin out of the park!"
DNS Inc. ©2013

Edited by DNS_Inc, 11 November 2013 - 01:00 AM.

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

skully250
  • Minecraft: Skullz250

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:08 AM

Amazing pack! highly recommend it to anybody who wants to try it. more updated than technic and has a very helpful community! this techpack is a must have if you want to get into tech mods and are new to them, try this pack out!

thegofa
    thegofa

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1822 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:14 AM

From the OP of Mo Creatures, under "Disclaimer".

The only package that can currently distribute this mod is the YogBox. Please do not PM or email me asking me for permission to add my mod to your modpack, the answer is 'No'

I would suggest you remove it from your "can be added" section.

TG :Diamond:
Posted Image

DeadStorage

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:19 AM

View Postthegofa, on 21 December 2012 - 06:14 AM, said:

From the OP of Mo Creatures, under "Disclaimer".

The only package that can currently distribute this mod is the YogBox. Please do not PM or email me asking me for permission to add my mod to your modpack, the answer is 'No'

I would suggest you remove it from your "can be added" section.

TG :Diamond:

might want to re-think that.  its in the can be added section, which means a USER can download it and add it to the installer if they want to.  Then play.  All whats on that google doc is a link to the mod,  its the adfly link provided by the mod author.

this pack doesnst included mo creatures (or any of the mods on that "can be added list") in its download.

But thanks for playing.
Posted Image

TotalSticks
  • Minecraft: SileoNocti

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:56 AM

Personally, I think its one of the better packs out there, and has a decent community to boot. Plus, the Devs are constantly in contact with the playerbase.
"This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine." - Old Chinese Proverb

AerikAwesome

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:02 AM

I´ve been playing this modpack for a while now, and am totally loving it. Well chosen mods and addons, good support and dev/user contact, and a friendly community that is always willing to help (made possible by the addition of the ForgeIRC mod, good call there devs!), make this modpack one of the better ones out there!

Parmenides

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:11 AM

The best pack ever using it also for a while now.
I greatly recommend it !!!

LoPSeth
    LoPSeth

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Minecraft: lopseth

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:50 AM

Hello

I love this mod pack. better as the as the others... my mind!!!

@ DeadStorage, maybe you could write in the google sheet, "can be added by users" to prevent for misunderstandings...

DAMN GOOD WORK!!!!

minecraftnut

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:28 AM

It is nice to have more choice in available modpacks. The more the better imo :)

PwnPotato

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:36 PM

I absolutely love this modpack, its the best modpack ive played with so far, its even more up-to-date than ftb, which is amazing

Arty6842
  • Minecraft: Cheremenin

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:52 PM

Oh, this is awesome. I always loved DNS because of the amount of mods it has. But i have just one question...

Some time ago, about a week or so, the weebly official website went down with 404.

Is it the official same but renewed version by new (?) devs, or it's some temporary version made by fans after the official site died?

Thanks. This way or another, time to update my server!

Though, i still want new RedPower for 1.4.5. ;_;

MCWizard111
  • Minecraft: wizard111

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:18 PM

View PostArty6842, on 21 December 2012 - 03:52 PM, said:

Oh, this is awesome. I always loved DNS because of the amount of mods it has. But i have just one question...

Some time ago, about a week or so, the weebly official website went down with 404.

Is it the official same but renewed version by new (?) devs, or it's some temporary version made by fans after the official site died?

Thanks. This way or another, time to update my server!

Though, i still want new RedPower for 1.4.5. ;_;

we (DNS_Inc) simply changed hosts, you can find us over here

Arty6842

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:15 PM

Oh, okay, good.

Though, i hope it gets the old copyrights soon, as i don't want to install the pack with only 67 mods in total. Will update the server later, when you update it and re-add all the previous mods.

By the way, i think uploading the old stable 7.10 with 89 mods somewhere might be a good idea, i could provide a link if you want, my friend uploaded it for other people to play.

MCWizard111
  • Minecraft: wizard111

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:28 PM

View PostArty6842, on 21 December 2012 - 05:15 PM, said:

Oh, okay, good.

Though, i hope it gets the old copyrights soon, as i don't want to install the pack with only 67 mods in total. Will update the server later, when you update it and re-add all the previous mods.

By the way, i think uploading the old stable 7.10 with 89 mods somewhere might be a good idea, i could provide a link if you want, my friend uploaded it for other people to play.

some mods we cant add directly due to copyright problems, but we have a list of mods that are supported here you just need to put them into the installer to add them in, we only supplied the configs to make them work

DNS_Inc
    DNS_Inc

Carpenter

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

if you want those mods go pester the author to let someone else other the just ftb to have the permissions to include them.  We would love to give all the mods you want, but for some reason we just arent allowed to.
Posted Image

Arty6842

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

Well, i better just wait it out and maybe pester the authors a bit. I hope they allow the mods, this pack deserves them all.

Also, you had the copyrights during the "original" DNS era, what happened to these ones? You can't use them in the new version?

Also, finally, no crash while connecting cables to steam turbine! I can now make some unstable burning exploding reactors.

Arty6842

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:07 PM

Oh, 1.4.6 RedPower actually came out today, with a new Elo's blog.

I really hope she will allow the use of RP in DNS. That would be perhaps the most useful addition ever.

icecoldbeach

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

yay your back

minecraftnut

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

I also hope you get the permissions for the mods for this modpack. I always liked the composition of this modpack.

dream1234

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:49 PM

hey man update redpower already came out bro Posted Image